Tea Party Hypocrites?

The AP studied all the e-mails for context, with five reporters reading and rereading them — about 1 million words in total.

Oh, I feel better now, knowing that journalists evaluated the integrity of science. :rolleyes:

As opposed to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck doing so
If you get your science from them, then you are an idiot.

As opposed to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck doing so

So it looks like the Republican Party is comprised of idiots.....but we already knew that
Whatever relevance your partisanship has to do with this scandal, escapes me. But I bet you feel better after typing that. Feelings are so important to some but have little to do with science and logic.

Feelings are so important to some but have little to do with science and logic.
Much like the right wingnut position has nothing to do with science and logic

So it looks like the Republican Party is comprised of idiots.....but we already knew that
Whatever relevance your partisanship has to do with this scandal, escapes me. But I bet you feel better after typing that. Feelings are so important to some but have little to do with science and logic.

What if it's "Fake but accurate"? does that count as science? :lol:

with liberals, feelings matter more than facts.

What if it's "Fake but accurate"? does that count as science? :lol:

with liberals, feelings matter more than facts.
It's amazing. Really.

Forum List

Back