tea party hypocrites

They spent an "average" of $15,000 on cars? And you think that's somehow extravagant? When's the last time you bought a car, TM...back in the 70's? The average price of a new car these days is $30,748. So my question is this...how did these guys get such a good deal on the cars they bought...and can we get them to buy cars for all of us?

Posts like THIS ONE are why you're considered a laughingstock on this board.

Last edited:
Bottom line is "And this is the left strategy this election cycle", the more time we spend on stupid topics or false accusations the less time we spend on the real issues, the economy and the failed Democrat record of the last 4 years. It really doesn't matter what we say or do online anyways, people on the streets know what is going on, and will vote accordingly. Minus leftwing voter fraud, it should be a sweep this year for the GOP and tea party members.

True.

they lease these vehicles to drive in DC.

otherwise how do you have a car to use in a city you only live part time in?

instead of leasing a focus for example they are leasing high end SUVs and the like.

Well that makes sense. When government employees travel the government has to provide for their transportation. I guess they do a lease on a vehicle instead of just renting one since they are there for so long.

I've done plenty of travel for the government and I've had to upgrade to bigger vehicles in order to haul more people and luggage.

Phoney outrage over $100k "collectively" by a dozen Congressmen is laughable.

lease not buy.

think about that.

100,000 is alot of lease vehicle.

Lets remember who it was SCREAMING about government waste and abuse.

do you remember that is what these particular people got elected on?

the dems you say "oh they do the same thing" did not get elected on a promise to CUT and GUT everything huh

Yes, leasing it makes a lot more sense than RENTING it which is normaly what the government does.

Sorry if I don't buy into your phoney outrage over $5k spent on a vehicle for one congressman. We're trillions in debt thanks to tax and spend dems (and repubs to a lesser degree).

Yes, there needs to be big cuts in government spending, that doesn't mean I expect cuts to all spending even for Washington politicians.

Carry on, dipshit...

quote the ANGRY words you claim.

Look at the posts.

there are far more angry words for the other guys rep than the ones you elected to STOP this very kind of thing.

the people I voted for didnt claim they were going to cut and gut everything.

Your guys did

The cut and gut "everything" is something YOU and your side claimed the Tea Party was about. I've never heard of any of them claiming they would cut "everything".

They simply wanted to cut spending using common sense. Something obviously you have no grasp of.

One problem I have with the tea party is that they are all for tax breaks for business which heck since I used to own one well it made sense. But then when I told them that if companies are getting a tax break and since I am a tax payer in that state then should i not be entitled to know how many jobs were created with that break and how much each job pays? If it is a private company I have no affiliation with I should still be entitled to know how many jobs and what each job pays since I live in that state.

quote the ANGRY words you claim.

Look at the posts.

there are far more angry words for the other guys rep than the ones you elected to STOP this very kind of thing.

the people I voted for didnt claim they were going to cut and gut everything.

Your guys did

The cut and gut "everything" is something YOU and your side claimed the Tea Party was about. I've never heard of any of them claiming they would cut "everything".

They simply wanted to cut spending using common sense. Something obviously you have no grasp of.

Precisely...and they used the word 'AUSTERITY' as what's going on in greece, the EU as a scare tactic.

It does have to be dialed back...or WE have NO Country left.

"It does have to be dialed back...or WE have NO Country left"

Yes. But we havent had a country since the early 80's. Nobody can possibly dispute this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back