tea party hypocrites

If it's coming from soros controlled Think Progress it is automatically not true.

gee you guys really stuck to your principles huh

What are we supposed to contrast and compare this to, TdM? your article and post provides nothing to do that, and without that ability this is nothing but fluff.

Of course, coming from ThinkProgress I'm not surprised. Could it be that Democrat Congressmen are stiffing the taxpayers for 3 or 4 times that amount?

Show us the records!!

What are they HIDING??

You note she forgets the fleecing from her own side.

And those TEA folks that did it supposedly...should be ashamed IF it is true and voted out.
Agreed...

But I can not help be reminded that our county democrats did this for years until exposed by the media. They paid themselves more then the cost of utilization.

they lease these vehicles to drive in DC.

otherwise how do you have a car to use in a city you only live part time in?

instead of leasing a focus for example they are leasing high end SUVs and the like.

Well that makes sense. When government employees travel the government has to provide for their transportation. I guess they do a lease on a vehicle instead of just renting one since they are there for so long.

I've done plenty of travel for the government and I've had to upgrade to bigger vehicles in order to haul more people and luggage.

Phoney outrage over $100k "collectively" by a dozen Congressmen is laughable.

lease not buy.

think about that.

100,000 is alot of lease vehicle.

Lets remember who it was SCREAMING about government waste and abuse.

do you remember that is what these particular people got elected on?

the dems you say "oh they do the same thing" did not get elected on a promise to CUT and GUT everything huh

What are we supposed to contrast and compare this to, TdM? your article and post provides nothing to do that, and without that ability this is nothing but fluff.

Of course, coming from ThinkProgress I'm not surprised. Could it be that Democrat Congressmen are stiffing the taxpayers for 3 or 4 times that amount?

Show us the records!!

What are they HIDING??

You note she forgets the fleecing from her own side.

And those TEA folks that did it supposedly...should be ashamed IF it is true and voted out.
Agreed...

But I can not help be reminded that our county democrats did this for years until exposed by the media. They paid themselves more then the cost of utilization.

Agreed. Nothing left to say. It's wrong no matter who does it...but then we are talking 'Think Progress' and the robots there funded by the Criminal Soros.

its wrong to run on a platform and then not do what you say you were going to do

look at you people making excuses for these people to be just like all the rest of them you said you would be better than.

and you wonder how congress got this way?

Obama is trying to do and has done what he campaigned on for the most part.

Its why you hate him and why the republicans are acting like a human damn to prevent him from getting anything done.

Now why do you have NO angry words for your TEA PARTY clowns doing just the kind of thing you sent them to congress to prevent?

quote the ANGRY words you claim.

Look at the posts.

there are far more angry words for the other guys rep than the ones you elected to STOP this very kind of thing.

the people I voted for didnt claim they were going to cut and gut everything.

Your guys did

Well maybe someone should inform the idiots at thinkprogress, a lot people have expense accounts that comes with their jobs..

but hey..thinkprogress figures they have HIT on something BIG

what a worthless pathetic site

your tea party guys took about 15 seconds to become just like the rest of the people in congress.

are you getting it yet?

you were had

url

they lease these vehicles to drive in DC.

otherwise how do you have a car to use in a city you only live part time in?

instead of leasing a focus for example they are leasing high end SUVs and the like.

Yes, because a focus would hold up to a Jared Louhtner type assassination attempt way better than a Yukon or Tahoe.

I dont mind paying for their vehicle put is pisses me off when idiots like this RAVE about gov spending and then spend like rich fucks on our dime

No, you rave when it's anybody else other than your leftwing politicians. You're a hypocrite, exposed once again.

I dont mind paying for their vehicle put is pisses me off when idiots like this RAVE about gov spending and then spend like rich fucks on our dime

No, you rave when it's anybody else other than your leftwing politicians. You're a hypocrite, exposed once again.

But yet she comes back for more punishment. :cuckoo:

Bottom line is "And this is the left strategy this election cycle", the more time we spend on stupid topics or false accusations the less time we spend on the real issues, the economy and the failed Democrat record of the last 4 years. It really doesn't matter what we say or do online anyways, people on the streets know what is going on, and will vote accordingly. Minus leftwing voter fraud, it should be a sweep this year for the GOP and tea party members.

Forum List

Back