tea party hypocrites

• Banned
avoid the truth.

bad info in bad decision out.

its why your party is dying

gee you guys really stuck to your principles huh

What are we supposed to contrast and compare this to, TdM? your article and post provides nothing to do that, and without that ability this is nothing but fluff.

Of course, coming from ThinkProgress I'm not surprised. Could it be that Democrat Congressmen are stiffing the taxpayers for 3 or 4 times that amount?

Show us the records!!

What are they HIDING??

gee you guys really stuck to your principles huh

What are we supposed to contrast and compare this to, TdM? your article and post provides nothing to do that, and without that ability this is nothing but fluff.

Of course, coming from ThinkProgress I'm not surprised. Could it be that Democrat Congressmen are stiffing the taxpayers for 3 or 4 times that amount?

Show us the records!!

What are they HIDING??

You note she forgets the fleecing from her own side.

And those TEA folks that did it supposedly...should be ashamed IF it is true and voted out.

• Banned
your tea party guys took about 15 seconds to become just like the rest of the people in congress.

are you getting it yet?

you were had

• Banned
run away run away.

if you were for real you wouldnt be saying "well they do it too".

you would be talking about how you would seek their removal and replace them with people who would stick to your principles.

its all phoney bullshit to elect far right clowns

they lease these vehicles to drive in DC.

otherwise how do you have a car to use in a city you only live part time in?

instead of leasing a focus for example they are leasing high end SUVs and the like.

I dont mind paying for their vehicle put is pisses me off when idiots like this RAVE about gov spending and then spend like rich fucks on our dime

they lease these vehicles to drive in DC.

otherwise how do you have a car to use in a city you only live part time in?

instead of leasing a focus for example they are leasing high end SUVs and the like.

Well that makes sense. When government employees travel the government has to provide for their transportation. I guess they do a lease on a vehicle instead of just renting one since they are there for so long.

I've done plenty of travel for the government and I've had to upgrade to bigger vehicles in order to haul more people and luggage.

Phoney outrage over $100k "collectively" by a dozen Congressmen is laughable.

Forum List

Back