Tea Party Hatred

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I have to say how unfortunate it is to see so many vicious attacks on the TPers, some of it racial. US Reps saying the TPers would like to see blacks "hanging from a tree", or going "straight to hell" and wanting to send them there. Jesse Jackson saying the TPers would like to see a return to slavery, and even the Vice President agreeing with a member of his party saying the TPers are terrorists and hostage takers.

There's been so much of this over the past 2 years, even if you disagree with what the TPers want or stand for, is this kind of rhetoric really necessary? How can you possibly condone it or agree with it's use? I see posts in here every day talking about the TPers being racists, just because some dumbass says something stupid or is carrying some idiot sign.

I hoped when Barack Obama was elected that his victory would bring us together, or at least more than we were. Such has not happened; not all his fault either, although I would say he has not nearly helped much to move us in that direction as he could have. In fact in the minds of many he has moved us in the opposite direction, we are more divided now than we were when he took office.

As a long time sports fan I can tell you with certainty that teams who do not play well together do not succeed. Whatever ills this country is dealing with now are not the construct of the tea party, they are but one group in a long list of groups that make up this country. To vilify them as the democrats have done, and IMHO unfairly label them as racist is just wrong. To apply such vitriol is ultimately harmful to us all, we are not going to be as successful as we might have been until and unless we stop the partisanship. But I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Look, if you disagree with the TPers, fine and dandy, spit it out. But let's leave the bullshit racism charges out of it and talk about whatever issue you might have with their pov. Or is that too hard? I'm just really tired of the demagoguery.

Last edited:
Look, if you disagree with the TPers, fine and dandy, spit it out. But let's leave the bullshit racism charges out of it and talk about whatever issue you might have with their pov. Or is that too hard?

Racisim is the only card they have left to play, they haven't accomplished anything but backdooring job killing regulations.

It's anyone who buys the racism bullshit that can go straight to hell, as far as I'm concerned.

I would have to agree with the OP. When you start personal attacks and attacks of a moral nature you have destroyed the forum and discussion. There are times to question a persons moral character and this isn't one of them. To question a group of peoples morality is just assinine.

Besides, the Tea Party gives you so many other reasons to complain why go there.

wah! Leave the poor teapees alone!

actually, his post has merit. i wouldn't expect the likes of you to see that. i'm sure you blamed right wing vitriol for loughner.....

can you actually debate a single point he made?

The Progressives-Commies HAVE NOTHING LEFT. They and their puppet Obama have been a BIG FAILURE and the people can't stand them. The polls are proving that one and and ALL in LESS than THREE years... so they are now out to STIR UP THE pot of HATE against their fellow countrymen and women.

they are dangerous right now...keep on your toes.

Last edited:
The Progressives-Commies HAVE NOTHING LEFT. They and their puppet Obama have been a BIG FAILURE and the people can't stand them. The polls are proving that one and and ALL in LESS than THREE years... so they are now out to STIR UP THE pot of HATE against their fellow countrymen and women.

Maybe... Buuuuut I think it's much more likely that you're just an idiot. :thup:

Maybe... Buuuuut I think it's much more likely that you're just an idiot. :thup:

That reply would work with 98% of Steph's posts.

That reply would work with 98% of Steph's posts.

Are you getting a little bitter? tsk tsk.

And you and Cuyo should just go ahead and GET A ROOM...:lol::lol:

The tea party was awesome as citizens grassroots movement, but now that politicians are considered part of the tp it's not as cool...It has just become another boogie man for the left...The average idiot thinks the tp is some novel radical movement, when in reality the tp members are conservatives, and always were conservatives.

Look, if you disagree with the TPers, fine and dandy, spit it out. But let's leave the bullshit racism charges out of it and talk about whatever issue you might have with their pov. Or is that too hard? I'm just really tired of the demagoguery.

Then you racist white conservatives should stop being racist.

P.S. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

The tea party was awesome as citizens grassroots movement, but now that politicians are considered part of the tp it's not as cool...It has just become another boogie man for the left...The average idiot thinks the tp is some novel radical movement, when in reality the tp members are conservatives, and always were conservatives.

Of course they were, most were just embaressed Bush supporters.

The teaparty, and their Republican enablers, were responsible for the credit downgrade. They would rather let our country default and crash and burn than compromise.

Being labeled racist is the least of their worries.

Of course they were, most were just embaressed Bush supporters.

I don't think people who are part of the movement like Bush.

Billions to Africa, no child left behind, prescription drug bill for seniors, TARP, deficits in the trillions..can you see the tp getting behind this stuff???

I think linking the tp with Bush supporters is at best is lazy, an at worst intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back