Tea Party Group Hit With Death Threats

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Tea Party Group Hit With Death Threats - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

One of Washington's principal supporters of the Tea Party movement, former GOP Majority Leader Dick Armey's FreedomWorks, has been receiving death threats and profanity-laced phone calls as it gets involved in the fall elections. The number and intensity have reached such heights that the organization is leaving its downtown location near the FBI and moving to a high-security building near the U.S. Capitol.

"FreedomWorks and Dick Armey receive dozens of threatening and harassing calls and E-mails each day. Many imply violence and use of weapons," spokesman Adam Brandon tells Whispers. "As we get closer to the election we expect the harassment to increase."

Many imply violence and use of weapons," spokesman Adam Brandon tells Whispers. "As we get closer to the election we expect the harassment to increase."

Does this mean the Tea Party now believes that implicit threats of violence and weapon use don't have a legitimate role to play in political dialogue?

Many imply violence and use of weapons," spokesman Adam Brandon tells Whispers. "As we get closer to the election we expect the harassment to increase."

Does this mean the Tea Party now believes that implicit threats of violence and weapon use don't have a legitimate role to play in political dialogue?

I guess, because violence and mental retardation are soooo politically one sided.
:rolleyes:

You imply that they believe it (violence and weapons) helped before.

Ya got any proof of that or is this just another talking point of the left?

The only violence I have seen up to now has come from the left.

Obviously! Didn't you hear? The Tea Party changed their official platform.

Individual Liberty
Limited Government
Economic Freedom
Gratuitous use and threats of Violence*

* This has now been removed.

:lol:

He thinks his use of slick, vague and suggestive semantics is sneaky.

I sniffed that out his first day here. :lol::lol::lol:

Tea Party Group Hit With Death Threats - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

One of Washington's principal supporters of the Tea Party movement, former GOP Majority Leader Dick Armey's FreedomWorks, has been receiving death threats and profanity-laced phone call...

I'm only surprised it too this long to happen. Inflammatory crap invites same.:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4&feature=related]YouTube - I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee[/ame]

jeremy0.png

Forum List

Back