Tea Party, GOP at odds over candidates

Christie won't run. He's going to go on a diet and, like Huckabee did, and try to be slimmer for 2016. He knows he's way too fat for the American public to view as presidential.

Bachmann may very well win Iowa. But it will be downhill from there. Mitt Romney is the apparent front runner. And I don't see anything changing in the near future.

Bachmann may very well win Iowa. But it will be downhill from there. Mitt Romney is the apparent front runner. And I don't see anything changing in the near future.

Romney won't win the nomination. The evangelicals in the south won't vote for a Mormon, that's the true reason the powers-that-be in the republican party are begging Christie, Jeb Bush and begged Daniels. Romney's own son said it after Ronmey lost last time.

Romney won't win the nomination. The evangelicals in the south won't vote for a Mormon, that's the true reason the powers-that-be in the republican party are begging Christie, Jeb Bush and begged Daniels. Romney's own son said it after Ronmey lost last time.

Daniels has announced he won't run. Christie has said time and time again that he is out and the country will not vote for another Bush, right now. Oh, it will be Romney. Even though I agree with you about the south thing, I just dont' see anyone else on the horizon.

Teabirthers disqualify too many candidates for being "over educated". They want a fellow "Teabirther", not some smart educated intellectual elitist.

Yeah there's so much dissension you will probably keep the Kennedy Seat, NJ Governorship and add to your majorities in 2010.

LOL!

Teabirthers disqualify too many candidates for being "over educated". They want a fellow "Teabirther", not some smart educated intellectual elitist.

I sse the Tea Party chosing one of three people: Ron Paul, Michelle Bachmann, or Sarah Palin. The establishment GOP will chose Mitt Romney. His being a Mormon and his history with Health Care in Mass. will not go over well with the Tea Party. That is when things get interesting. Since Newt has made a complete a*s of himself, I don't even see a close second to Romney, at this point. He has the name, the money, and the organization.

Yeah there's so much dissension you will probably keep the Kennedy Seat, NJ Governorship and add to your majorities in 2010.

LOL!

And the GOP lost the Senate in 1210 because of the tea party. It was a sure thing untill the Tea party forced the GOP to nominate a couple of loons. :lol:

LOL!

And the GOP lost the Senate in 1210 because of the tea party. It was a sure thing untill the Tea party forced the GOP to nominate a couple of loons. :lol:

Lost the Senate? LOL

Takes a real Progressive to call a 75 seat asskicking a "loss"

LOL!

Lost the Senate? LOL

You could have won the Senate, but you didn't because the tea party black mailed the GOP into accepting a couple loons. You know it is true andit has to hurt...2012 will see the same. The Tea Party will again blackmail the GOP into a loss.

I sse the Tea Party chosing one of three people: Ron Paul, Michelle Bachmann, or Sarah Palin. The establishment GOP will chose Mitt Romney. His being a Mormon and his history with Health Care in Mass. will not go over well with the Tea Party. That is when things get interesting. Since Newt has made a complete a*s of himself, I don't even see a close second to Romney, at this point. He has the name, the money, and the organization.

This is going to be a fun 18 months. Romney is going to get beat up by anyone that the tea party puts up against him, either way Obama wins again. That's why Huckabee, Daniels, and Christie decided to sit this one out.

LOL!

Lost the Senate? LOL

The tea party won 75 seats in the Senate?

The GOP is fucked and this is displayed by their attacks against me; one of the most free market liberals out there.

However, they do not accept me with open arms, they attack me.

Keep drinking that Hope n' Change Juice!

LOL.

Dems got drubbed 75-0 but you guys are highlighting the one time reached base on an error.

Like everything else in society lefties think they invented politics. There is nothing unusual about conservatives putting pressure on moderate republicans. There was a time when the democrat party was an open forum but it has been so corrupted by community activists and fools in the last couple of decades there is no room for reasonable discussion.

The GOP has got Mitt. The tea baggers have got Bachmann. That is the way it is shaking out. Mitt has odds of 5-1 to win the nomination....Bachmann has a 1000-1 chance. You do the math..:lol:

Bachmann and Palin may be the tea bagger's choice. That would be a fun ticket to watch, huh?

Wait, I forgot about Ron Paul! Yeah, the GOP execs would love him on the ticket!

Forum List

Back