Tea Party Favorite Rand Paul: In his own words....

Why is it so hard to accept the notion that a private business owner should be able to hire, fire or do business with anyone he so chooses?

If a Black business owner hires only Black people, it's none of my business. And if I find that practice to be discriminatory, I certainly have the right not to patronize that business do I not?

Or should the government tell that Black business owner that he must hire some whites and Asians?

Why is it so hard to accept the notion that a private business owner should be able to hire, fire or do business with anyone he so chooses?

If a Black business owner hires only Black people, it's none of my business. And if I find that practice to be discriminatory, I certainly have the right not to patronize that business do I not?

Or should the government tell that Black business owner that he must hire some whites and Asians?

Exactly. If such practices others find deplorable? They don't get patronized. They'll eventually go out of business for the practice.

He'll make a great Senator, we could use a whole bunch more just like him. Liberals can attempt to marginalize him all day, but Americans aren't as stupid as you think. Anyone who watched that interview can see that he is arguing about the PRINCIPLE of limited government and that he is in no way racist.

Rand Paul is going to destroy his opponent in the general election, and conservatives all across the country are going to get elected in droves. Why? Because of their conservative PRINCIPLES - Limited government and fiscal responsibility. These PRINCIPLES are a tidal wave that is going to wash away the Democrat majorities in November.

Say goodbye to Pelosi's speakership, say goodbye to Harry Reid permanently, and say goodbye to the leftist agenda of the Unicorn Rainbow King.
You people really need to get out more.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Keep dreamin.
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

He'll make a great Senator, we could use a whole bunch more just like him. Liberals can attempt to marginalize him all day, but Americans aren't as stupid as you think. Anyone who watched that interview can see that he is arguing about the PRINCIPLE of limited government and that he is in no way racist.

Rand Paul is going to destroy his opponent in the general election, and conservatives all across the country are going to get elected in droves. Why? Because of their conservative PRINCIPLES - Limited government and fiscal responsibility. These PRINCIPLES are a tidal wave that is going to wash away the Democrat majorities in November.

Say goodbye to Pelosi's speakership, say goodbye to Harry Reid permanently, and say goodbye to the leftist agenda of the Unicorn Rainbow King.
You people really need to get out more.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Keep dreamin.
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif

Paul/Palin 2012??

I do not understand the right.

Nowadays, the right can cast insults and derisions without much of a comeback!!

Back in the "good ol Days" a simple comment such as "Go get a job" could face the most damning of retorts "Hire me, Bigot"!

Surely, the right does not wish to relive the good old days!!

I tend to think that Rand Paul is right when it comes to his belief that private industry should have the right to hire whomever they wish--but historical practices such as illegal hire, bigotry based hiring practices and fraternalism/cronyism only indicates that man is not GOOD enough to have such rights.

Forum List

Back