Tea Party Favorite Angle: We should be like Chile!

From the linked article:
"However, the pioneering pension system right-wing dictator Augusto Pinochet established in 1981 is no longer fully private. Reforms in 2008 expanded public pensions for about one-third of the country's work force — people like farmers and others in the country's informal economy who were left behind by private accounts."

What's any less preposterous about that than leftist wackaloons going on and on about how Europeans and Canadians have socialized medical services, as a cheap rationale that Americans should have it, too?

Read the article to find out WHY Chile's system has failed....then come back and adjust your post.

Your and CCCPNBC's opinion as to why the Chilean model failed is less of interest to me, than the mutual goofiness of political rhetoric that emanates form both the remocrats and depublicans.

Get that plank out of your own eye, Bubba.

Your and CCCPNBC's opinion as to why the Chilean model failed is less of interest to me, than the mutual goofiness of political rhetoric that emanates form both the remocrats and depublicans.

Get that plank out of your own eye, Bubba.

Dodge. Not even a good dodge.

Dodge nothing.

I pointed out two examples of how both sides point to questionable models of how to solve this or that problem, and you can't wiggle your way out of it because you're too busy spouting media propaganda and rooting for your team.

What's any less preposterous about that than leftist wackaloons going on and on about how Europeans and Canadians have socialized medical services, as a cheap rationale that Americans should have it, too?

I'm with you. Screw the American middle class. What have they ever done for this country?

Even worse are the poor. Like Republican Lt.-Gov. Andre Bauer said, "If you feed the poor, they'll breed".

But the very worst are that "cult", the "homeless". Why anyone would belong to that cult is beyond me.

Republicans need to "STAND UP" for what's white, er, right.

Dodge nothing.

I pointed out two examples of how both sides point to questionable models of how to solve this or that problem, and you can't wiggle your way out of it because you're too busy spouting media propaganda and rooting for your team.

Just shows how partisan you are. I am not rooting for ANY team or ANY person in my thread. I am showing the lunacy of Sharron Angle. Comprehension just isn't your thing, is it?

Dodge nothing.

Just shows how partisan you are. I am not rooting for ANY team or ANY person in my thread. I am showing the lunacy of Sharron Angle. Comprehension just isn't your thing, is it?

which party do you think oddball belongs to?

Dodge nothing.

which party do you think oddball belongs to?

How many guesses do I get?

Dodge nothing.

Showing the lunacy of Sharon Angle by sourcing one of the farthest left kook sites out there in doing so seriously undercuts your hollow claim of neutrality there, Bubba.

BTW...How long did Olberdouche rant and rave about this one tonight?

Dodge nothing.

Showing the lunacy of Sharon Angle and sourcing one of the farthest left kook sites to do so seriously undercuts your hollow claim of neutrality here, Bubba.

BTW...How long did Olberdouche rant and rave about this one tonight?

The source of what Angle said does not matter, unless of course, you are refudiating that she said it?

Forum List

Back