Tea Party Express uses Tuscon Shootings to Raise Money

Except that you DIDN"T Post a word about Bernie Sanders doing it. DISHONEST MODMORON>

Except this thread isn't about Bernie Sanders. I noticed yours and Dr. House's lack of criticism for the Tea Party Express.

I also didn't know that Dr. House and yourself were such proponents of the Fairness Doctrine for every thread. I wonder if you both will apply your sights to threads started by people of the same ideological views of you both. I highly doubt it.

Yet you chose to criticize the Tea Party by creating a thread about it and NOT include Bernie Sanders....

That's called "being a leftist hack"... Kudos...

Except there was already a thread about Bernie Sanders.

Here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...draising-on-the-backs-of-slain-arizonans.html

Why would I make a thread that is only going to be merged with that one anyway?

Perhaps instead of trying to dodge what the Tea Party Express has done by attacking me, maybe you could stop being a partisan hack for once.

Awww.. Don't cry little girlie...

You could have at least mentioned Bernie in your OP... You didn't... You are the hack and we both know it...

Again, kudos....

Except that you DIDN"T Post a word about Bernie Sanders doing it. DISHONEST MODMORON>

Except this thread isn't about Bernie Sanders. I noticed yours and Dr. House's lack of criticism for the Tea Party Express.

I also didn't know that Dr. House and yourself were such proponents of the Fairness Doctrine for every thread. I wonder if you both will apply your sights to threads started by people of the same ideological views of you both. I highly doubt it.

It's just highly dishonest to post an op about one side and then declare with faux indignation that you condem it on both sides. You clearly do not condemn it on both sides. Just one side.

Awww.. Don't cry little girlie...

You could have at least mentioned Bernie in your OP... You didn't... You are the hack and we both know it...

Again, kudos....

Don't cry? The only sad thing here is you try to pull off an act of being unbiased. See my response to Willow that also applies to yourself. There was no reason to bring up Bernie Sanders in a thread about the Tea Party Express. This is only further intentional derailment on your part to take attention away from The Tea Party Express and only focus on myself and Bernie Sanders.

I also note that despite the amount of posts you have in this thread, you have not yet criticized the Tea Party Express for the same type of behavior you clearly find wrong in Bernie Sanders.

It's just highly dishonest to post an op about one side and then declare with faux indignation that you condem it on both sides. You clearly do not condemn it on both sides. Just one side.

It's highly dishonest to post news articles now? You clearly are a proponent of the fairness doctrine for every single thread on USMB, how interesting! I wonder if you will apply that same standard to others who believe in the same things you do.

If I didn't condemn both sides for this, I wouldn't of said so. Except, I did condemn both Bernie Sanders and the Tea Party Express for this.

At this point in the thread, I would like to note that you are doing the same thing Dr. House is and have not yet criticized the Tea Party Express while complaining about Sanders.

hacks.jpg

Both are equally wrong. I have no problem with criticizing Bernie Sanders for doing such a thing. I'm wondering however whether people will criticize the Tea Party Express.

I have seem Tea Party members criticizing the Tea Party Express for months. Why do you think they would suddenly have trouble doing so because they are finally coming to your attention?
isnt that the splinter group that was ostracized by the main national group?

Yep. You think Modbert would know that.

Both are equally wrong. I have no problem with criticizing Bernie Sanders for doing such a thing. I'm wondering however whether people will criticize the Tea Party Express.

Yet you chose to criticize the Tea Party by creating a thread about it and NOT include Bernie Sanders....

Says one of the biggest hacks on the board.....

Where is your post calling the OP of the Bernie Sanders thread a hack for not playing by your warped Fairness Doctrine rules and failing to criticize the Tea Party too?

Do you REALLY think your bullshit is fooling anybody?

Last edited:

Where is your post calling the OP of the Bernie Sanders thread a hack for not playing by your warped Fairness Doctrine rules and failing to criticize the Tea Party too?

careful, he will call you a girl's name and make some comment about gay this or that.

They start their communication with this.................

“It is quite clear that liberals are trying to exploit this shooting for their own political benefit, and they used deception and dishonesty to try and smear all of us and our beliefs,”

And end it with this............

"You can make a contribution online right now to the Tea Party Express – CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE.”

There is so much wrong with this one hardly knows where to start. :eusa_whistle:

They would have done just as well to say:
“It is quite clear that liberals are trying to exploit this shooting for their own political benefit, and they used deception and dishonesty to try and smear all of us and our beliefs, so we are going to get there FIRST!”

careful, he will call you a girl's name and make some comment about gay this or that.

That would be a compliment....tho I don't think House realizes that.

People should stop trying to turn this thread against Modbert and instead address the OP.

It appears that the teabaggers in this thread are just deflecting.

Forum List

Back