Tea Party elected Gov. of Ky. ready to kick em where it hurts.....Love it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It is with great pleasure to know that for the next 4 years, the ingrates of Ky. will see just how much damage a conservative Governorship on steroids, ie the tea party can wage on a state. First line of business, keeping racist hicks names off of marriage licences...ie Kim, the hick...but keep your job you racist bitch. Next, kick thousands of nigga's and white trash off of ACA..this I can hardly await. I actually salivate knowing that these worthless sit on their ass useless fucks, who never vote, but always got their hands out, can't wait for Bevins to stick it to em'. Next he himself being a hedge fund millionaire, will cut taxes for this buds and himself...while 80% of the state relies on some type of gov. aide....then after these sorry bastards start feeling the stings of more poverty, maybe just maybe they'll understand politics just a little bit more.....NOT!! Not in Ky. Those people are insane on liquid hooch LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

funny you post up that 80% of the state relies on government aid, like the dudes before him were killing it. Funny shit you all post up. Hey look, the people elected someone that might actually pick their sorry asses up. But nope the left is like, no, they need that 80% government aid. LOFL

Guess Hillary can write that state off!

What do you think Dark? If what this BRILLIANT OP author says is true, and 80% of Kentuckians are on some sort of government assistance; knowing that it has been run by the liberal democrats for over 40 years, I think I might vote for a tea party person too, lolol.

Democrat regimes fail BIG time, then wonder why they keep getting thrown out. We are now at what, 31, 32 states with repub governors trying to save what the Democrats screwed up?!?!?!?!?!?! Gee, and they wonder how it happened, duh!!!!!!!

What do you think Dark? If what this BRILLIANT OP author says is true, and 80% of Kentuckians are on some sort of government assistance; knowing that it has been run by the liberal democrats for over 40 years, I think I might vote for a tea party person too, lolol.

Democrat regimes fail BIG time, then wonder why they keep getting thrown out. We are now at what, 31, 32 states with repub governors trying to save what the Democrats screwed up?!?!?!?!?!?! Gee, and they wonder how it happened, duh!!!!!!!
The part that is hard to understand is ALL these MAJOR losses by democrats since the off year and they do not get the message.

You know that 80% could be true. A person would not need to be on ALL the programs to be in the 80%.
Obamaphone
Medicaid
Section 8
Food stamps
Cash

They add up.

• Banned
funny you post up that 80% of the state relies on government aid, like the dudes before him were killing it. Funny shit you all post up. Hey look, the people elected someone that might actually pick their sorry asses up. But nope the left is like, no, they need that 80% government aid. LOFL

Ky is booming with jobs, and I challenge you or anyone to defy those facts, look it up....but white trash, ie most of the people in Ky. are lazy ignorant and can't help themselves, they love free handouts. Ky is 89% redneck trash!!

You know that 80% could be true. A person would not need to be on ALL the programs to be in the 80%.
Obamaphone
Medicaid
Section 8
Food stamps
Cash

They add up.

And what do you think about the OP mentioning, and I quote, "niggas?" Does that sound to you like someone who is a racist to you? I bet he hates Bevin more because he has a black female as his lieutenant governor. Yep, 1st black person ever elected statewide, and it took a conservative administration in waiting to do it. Of course, Bevin does have 9 kids, 3 or 4 adopted too. He adopted Ethiopian black children, that evil republican racist. Can you imagine! He probably has them picking cotton somewhere in Kentucky; because of course, it was obvious from the start he was a racist, just ask the OP who likes talking about Kentucky "niggas."

Yep, the OP is a real piece of work, just like most of those on the left. They don't even know they belong to the party that created the Jim Crow laws, wanted segregation, and used fire hoses on black people in the 60s.

Those loving, wonderful Democrats, the real racists. I think they are going to have their "hood" torn off this election though, as I am getting a whiff of what at least one of the outsiders intends to run-)

Ky is booming with jobs, and I challenge you or anyone to defy those facts, look it up....but white trash, ie most of the people in Ky. are lazy ignorant and can't help themselves, they love free handouts. Ky is 89% redneck trash!!

Oh, you are such a piece of work. Can I post your statements on other political boards to show how Democrats really feel?!?!?!?!?!?!

Obamaphone
Medicaid
Section 8
Food stamps
Cash

They add up.

And what do you think about the OP mentioning, and I quote, "niggas?" Does that sound to you like someone who is a racist to you? I bet he hates Bevin more because he has a black female as his lieutenant governor. Yep, 1st black person ever elected statewide, and it took a conservative administration in waiting to do it. Of course, Bevin does have 9 kids, 3 or 4 adopted too. He adopted Ethiopian black children, that evil republican racist. Can you imagine! He probably has them picking cotton somewhere in Kentucky; because of course, it was obvious from the start he was a racist, just ask the OP who likes talking about Kentucky "niggas."

Yep, the OP is a real piece of work, just like most of those on the left. They don't even know they belong to the party that created the Jim Crow laws, wanted segregation, and used fire hoses on black people in the 60s.

Those loving, wonderful Democrats, the real racists. I think they are going to have their "hood" torn off this election though, as I am getting a whiff of what at least one of the outsiders intends to run-)

In my community, we have nigga's and we have blacks...Niggas don't vote, always got their hands out, don't give a shit about nuthin but getting high and moochin off of mf's, that's my term and I'm sticking to it. As for Bavin's, I'm not from Ky. Could care less about the state and I gave an opinion and I don't know but I've been told, green grasshoppers have red ass holes!!

Oh, you are such a piece of work. Can I post your statements on other political boards to show how Democrats really feel?!?!?!?!?!?!

You are an piece of work yourself...you send for me and call me a racist, when 99.99% of the threads on this site all hinge on racist attacks against democrats and blacks.....Pot meet fuckin kettle and get a room!!

It is with great pleasure to know that for the next 4 years, the ingrates of Ky. will see just how much damage a conservative Governorship on steroids, ie the tea party can wage on a state. First line of business, keeping racist hicks names off of marriage licences...ie Kim, the hick...but keep your job you racist bitch. Next, kick thousands of nigga's and white trash off of ACA..this I can hardly await. I actually salivate knowing that these worthless sit on their ass useless fucks, who never vote, but always got their hands out, can't wait for Bevins to stick it to em'. Next he himself being a hedge fund millionaire, will cut taxes for this buds and himself...while 80% of the state relies on some type of gov. aide....then after these sorry bastards start feeling the stings of more poverty, maybe just maybe they'll understand politics just a little bit more.....NOT!! Not in Ky. Those people are insane on liquid hooch LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. A Democrat, unmasked, so pissed that a Republican tea party person won, that he unmasks himself, and his whole party. RACISTS at the very least, along with being elitist. All Southerners are under their feet, to dumb to know what to do along with his word, and I quote, "niggas!"

If he keeps his promise and gets rid of the ACA within the next 6 months, you can bet the 2016 elections are going to all go to the Democrats.

People have gotten used to the ACA and many like it. If a Republican takes it away (like he threatened), there is going to be a serious backlash against the GOP.

KY is going to be the test case for ACA repeal, and it's going to fail badly.

You are an piece of work yourself...you send for me and call me a racist, when 99.99% of the threads on this site all hinge on racist attacks against democrats and blacks.....Pot meet fuckin kettle and get a room!!

You like calling people "niggas?" Does that make you feel good, you arrogant racist!?!?!?!

If he keeps his promise and gets rid of the ACA within the next 6 months, you can bet the 2016 elections are going to all go to the Democrats.

People have gotten used to the ACA and many like it. If a Republican takes it away (like he threatened), there is going to be a serious backlash against the GOP.

lololol, dream on. You guys are in deep trouble, and it is really starting to show. The polls show what people do NOT want, and the ACA is one of them, and that is BEFORE the cost goes up next year. Just wait till that hits, and watch your beloved Hilly go in the tank-)

lololol, dream on. You guys are in deep trouble, and it is really starting to show. The polls show what people do NOT want, and the ACA is one of them, and that is BEFORE the cost goes up next year. Just wait till that hits, and watch your beloved Hilly go in the tank-)

The people said "yes" yet you're basically saying KY needs to start applying the K-Y because Republican Matt Bevin is about to enter. Ain't you the spoilsport.

400,000 thousand people he plans to kick off of medicaid and Kinectky, a ACA program....400 thousand. This act coming from a millionaire, who took money by the way from tax payers when Bush as handing out bailout money. This what I absolutely loathe about conservatives.....these anti government bastards don't mine themselves getting tax money, but damit everybody else are moochers.

Forum List

Back