Tea Party Dead, huh?

:rofl:

there were protesters from Occupy and other groups there too.

man, you are sooooo stupid.

---

there are protesters at almost every single event a President attends. gawd, you people are hysterical

Show me the Occupy Protestors in those pictures?

I think we see who's stupid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cropped pictures and angles.

Do you deny there are Occupy members outside demonstrating? What do you think they were cordoned off?

:eek:

(02-17) 16:04 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- President Obama wrapped up a day of California fundraisers Thursday with a speech at the Nob Hill Masonic Center on elevating the middle class, as hundreds of demonstrators - from the Tea Party to Occupy - railed outside against his policies on the economy, the environment and contraception.

Read more: President Barack Obama's big-money day in S.F.

-----------------------

too funny. the tea party including numbers of Occupy members in their tally?

:lol:

Cropped pictures and angles! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, because WE ALL KNOW that the liberal media wants to help the Tea Party look bigger!

I showed you bigger pictures of the crowds. It's a sea of older faces!

Show me the pictures of your OWS down there!

I won't hold my breathe! You are hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Message from GOP to Tea Party: You have been assimilated

Message to Dante, the Tea Party has always backed REAL CONSERVATIVES.

You can try to salve your feelings all you want. It won't stop us voting in the upcoming election to boot Obama's skinny butt back to Chicago where he belongs:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

I was thinking of voting for Romney until he went on a stage with Donald Trump. :eek:

Now it's most definitely Obama by default. :cool:

Gee, breaks my heart you won't be voting for Romney. I had you pegged for someone still holding an candle for Ralph Nader.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tea Party Dead, huh?
The fact is it was never ‘alive’ to begin with.

There may have been a tiny core of ‘true’ TPM activists during the waning Bush years, but the TPM as known today came about after Obama took office, as an anti-Obama movement.

Made up mostly of the Old Bush Base, quasi-libertarians, and a collection of rightist fringe groups, the TPM was opposed not to the size of government or its spending, but that a democrat was in the WH, perceived to be a GOP birthright. Indeed, most in the TPM were silent during the Bush years, when republicans were expanding the size of government and the deficit.

It's a VAST RIGHT WING conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Tea Party Dead, huh?

They had a pretty rough last two years..

taken in for a check up...

MRI showed no brain actvity..

Dead..No...Brain dead..Yes..Still can't admit they need to pull the plug..

So they are just takin up space in a coma... like Terri Shaivo was..

Until someone did the right thing..

Message to Dante, the Tea Party has always backed REAL CONSERVATIVES.

You can try to salve your feelings all you want. It won't stop us voting in the upcoming election to boot Obama's skinny butt back to Chicago where he belongs:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

I was thinking of voting for Romney until he went on a stage with Donald Trump. :eek:

Now it's most definitely Obama by default. :cool:

Gee, breaks my heart you won't be voting for Romney. I had you pegged for someone still holding an candle for Ralph Nader.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nader has been replaced with Rosanne Barr...

YOU joining the Tea Party now, CG?????????

Not so "embarassed" of them????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweetie, I have always supported the aims of the TEA Party. Probably long before you jumped on the bandwagon. Because I've been supporting them since before Obama announced his run. I've never been 'embarrassed' by them..... only you.... for your moronic behavior... not your political views.

Yeah, that's why you shot off a thread about the Tea Party's viability after Sharon Angle lost, ADDRESSED SPECIFICALLY TO ME.

Nice try, but I have a better memory that that.

But it's okay. Better late than never. Welcome aboard! :D

Angle was a fucking idiot. Even the TEA Party screws up with some of its picks. She was a fucking moron.... no matter what her 'side'. I don't support morons. Not rocket science.

No need to use lots of caps and smilies, TP.... it makes you look like an Angle... an idiot, as it were.

Sweetie, I have always supported the aims of the TEA Party. Probably long before you jumped on the bandwagon. Because I've been supporting them since before Obama announced his run. I've never been 'embarrassed' by them..... only you.... for your moronic behavior... not your political views.

Yeah, that's why you shot off a thread about the Tea Party's viability after Sharon Angle lost, ADDRESSED SPECIFICALLY TO ME.

Angle was a fucking idiot. Even the TEA Party screws up with some of its picks. She was a fucking moron.... no matter what her 'side'. I don't support morons. Not rocket science.

No need to use lots of caps and smilies, TP.... it makes you look like an Angle... an idiot, as it were.

Angle was the ONLY Tea Party lunatic worth mentioning? And she was a leader, not just any member

Yeah, "only five." That's why Obama was forced to play a shell game with his forced birth control question, because "only five" objected. You run with that. Let me know how that works.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Little does that poster understand that the Catholics picked up a few million people in thier ranks in recent weeks...(even though they aren't Catholic nor subscribe to thier religion but remain in solidarity with them in the quest to regain Liberty that Obama is trying to take away)...

I'm backing the Catholic Church on this and I'm not Catholic.

Obama really opened a can of worms on this one! :D
.....'Cause those Teabaggin'-suckers will bite on anything.....

camp-david-obama.jpg

Little does that poster understand that the Catholics picked up a few million people in thier ranks in recent weeks...(even though they aren't Catholic nor subscribe to thier religion but remain in solidarity with them in the quest to regain Liberty that Obama is trying to take away)...

I'm backing the Catholic Church on this and I'm not Catholic.

Obama really opened a can of worms on this one! :D

I'm Catholic. I back the Church on this.... and so do millions of Americans - of all faiths and of no faith. They've had support from a vast amount of religious and non religious groups... including one of the atheist groups - which I found quite funny.
You forgot which one, huh?

Whatta surprise.......
handjob.gif

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

That's like saying the OWS is dead because IT ALWAYS was a prop of the Democrat party.

So spew away. We'll see which "party" gets more votes in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWS never had a heartbeat to begin with. Standing outside in the cold, acting like retards, raping each other, isn't exactly going to get wall street to change their evil ways.

Wall street's evil ways?

Yeah, because you know all that money really belongs to you "99%" right?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course that's not true as this graph on capital gains shows:

The Tea Party is dead because it's been assimilated into the republican party. Tea Party representatives are voting for more debt, a higher debt ceiling, and even to take your rights away. But all that you hear from Tea Party members across the country is to parrot "anyone but Obama".

The fact that the Tea Party has no problem voting for Romney or Gingrich is all the proof I need that the movement is died.

That's like saying the OWS is dead because IT ALWAYS was a prop of the Democrat party.

So spew away. We'll see which "party" gets more votes in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you want to bet $1000 against Obama? You'll be the first out of all the big mouth cowards around here.

btw, I will take foodstamps, if that helps.

WE the people are just biding our time...:eusa_whistle:

"We the People" is a catchy phrase that is overshadowed by the actions of the Tea Party. What the Tea Party has done is to go with the winners of the Great Recession of 2007. Those who's wealth and income has grown substantially while "We the People" have been left behind.
What have been the Tea Party's actions? Calling for tax cuts for the wealthy and eliminating corporate taxes all together, while cutting/eliminating programs that help Main Street Ammerica. (See Paul Ryan's budget).

Angle was the ONLY Tea Party lunatic worth mentioning? And she was a leader, not just any member

I guess they forgot Christine O'Donnell.

The Tea Party is not dead.......they have just been pushed aside once they are no longer needed

They where a tool of Roger Ailes and FoxNews. A group to be manipulated and exploited to meet an anti Obama agenda. Once the 2010 elections were over, they were no longer needed and cast aside

Well, the Tea Party might help Santorum get the nomination.

Then, when he gets his ass handed to him in a bloody mass,

THEN the Tea Party will be dead.

If you want REAL proof that the tea party is breathing the death rattle look no further that their own website teapartyforobama.com

The Tea Party is dead because it's been assimilated into the republican party. Tea Party representatives are voting for more debt, a higher debt ceiling, and even to take your rights away. But all that you hear from Tea Party members across the country is to parrot "anyone but Obama".

The fact that the Tea Party has no problem voting for Romney or Gingrich is all the proof I need that the movement is died.

Forum List

Back