Tea Party Dead, huh?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Hey liberals, hey Lakhota! WRONG AGAIN!

Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out – Complete With “NoBama” Finger Wags

Barack Obama held a fundraiser last night with 2,900 adoring fans at the Nob Hill Masonic Center.

Hundreds of tea partiers and Catholics lined the street to protest his visit.

The City Square has more pictures.
By the way… The LA Times forgot to mention the hundreds of anti-Obama protesters outside the event.

More…Fund47 has more photos.
Check out the NoBama Finger Wags.

Read more: Massive Tea Party Erupts Near Obama Fundraiser - Tea Party - Fox Nation

Oh yes, there are pictures! :D

Look for them in the next post.

san-fran.jpg
nobama-e1329506526815.jpg

Note the guy holding the sign that reads "Keystone (pipeline) Shovel Ready." I love it. And what do you idiots on the left have against that? Free birth control of course! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah! Obama is going to win in a landslide this November and the Tea Party is dead! You keep telling yourselves that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The Tea Party is dead because it's been assimilated into the republican party. Tea Party representatives are voting for more debt, a higher debt ceiling, and even to take your rights away. But all that you hear from Tea Party members across the country is to parrot "anyone but Obama".

The fact that the Tea Party has no problem voting for Romney or Gingrich is all the proof I need that the movement is died.

The Tea Party is dead because it's been assimilated into the republican party. Tea Party representatives are voting for more debt, a higher debt ceiling, and even to take your rights away. But all that you hear from Tea Party members across the country is to parrot "anyone but Obama".

The fact that the Tea Party has no problem voting for Romney or Gingrich is all the proof I need that the movement is died.

You wish it was dead. It isn't.

That's like saying the OWS is dead because IT ALWAYS was a prop of the Democrat party.

So spew away. We'll see which "party" gets more votes in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Way to go Obama. You got the Catholics to join the Tea Party!

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, all the Catholics who are against birth control have now joined the tea party. All five of them that is.

Yeah, "only five." That's why Obama was forced to play a shell game with his forced birth control question, because "only five" objected. You run with that. Let me know how that works.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Way to go Obama. You got the Catholics to join the Tea Party!

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, all the Catholics who are against birth control have now joined the tea party. All five of them that is.

Yeah, "only five." That's why Obama was forced to play a shell game with his forced birth control question, because "only five" objected. You run with that. Let me know how that works.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Little does that poster understand that the Catholics picked up a few million people in thier ranks in recent weeks...(even though they aren't Catholic nor subscribe to thier religion but remain in solidarity with them in the quest to regain Liberty that Obama is trying to take away)...

That's like saying the OWS is dead because IT ALWAYS was a prop of the Democrat party.

So spew away. We'll see which "party" gets more votes in November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWS never had a heartbeat to begin with. Standing outside in the cold, acting like retards, raping each other, isn't exactly going to get wall street to change their evil ways.

Hey liberals, hey Lakhota! WRONG AGAIN!

Obama Holds Nob Hill Fundraiser… Massive Tea Party Breaks Out – Complete With “NoBama” Finger Wags

Barack Obama held a fundraiser last night with 2,900 adoring fans at the Nob Hill Masonic Center.

Hundreds of tea partiers and Catholics lined the street to protest his visit.

The City Square has more pictures.
By the way… The LA Times forgot to mention the hundreds of anti-Obama protesters outside the event.

More…Fund47 has more photos.
Check out the NoBama Finger Wags.

Read more: Massive Tea Party Erupts Near Obama Fundraiser - Tea Party - Fox Nation

Oh yes, there are pictures! :D

Look for them in the next post.

:rofl:

there were protesters from Occupy and other groups there too.

man, you are sooooo stupid.

---

there are protesters at almost every single event a President attends. gawd, you people are hysterical

Last edited:

I could care less. It just irritates me a little to see people call a donkey a Clydesdale.

(02-17) 16:04 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- President Obama wrapped up a day of California fundraisers Thursday with a speech at the Nob Hill Masonic Center on elevating the middle class, as hundreds of demonstrators - from the Tea Party to Occupy - railed outside against his policies on the economy, the environment and contraception.

Read more: President Barack Obama's big-money day in S.F.

-----------------------

too funny. the tea party including numbers of Occupy members in their tally?

:lol:

WE the people are just biding our time...:eusa_whistle:

Till when? Till Nov when you'll swallow your pride, put your morals, ethics, and values on the back burner; and vote for a big spending, big government RINO? Then you'll turn around and say: "Next time, next time we'll get a real conservative".

Message from GOP to Tea Party: You have been assimilated

Forum List

Back