Tea Party Candidates: Wins/Losses

From everything I've witnessed in real life politics to the posts on this board, nothing makes any sense.

The beauty to humanity is that we CAN NOT agree on every issue.

Palin backs whoever promises her favors. She is backing McCain because she owes him. It's all "you do for me and I'll do for you"

Let's see, if we reduce the number of current officeholders in Congress, and there are more Democrats now. There is a distinct possibility they will lose the majority position. Seems like that would mean Pelosi is not the Speaker. No control over what reaches the floor. Hmmm....

You know--it is possible for the Tea Party to split the vote INSIDE the House.

...and if they join with Republicans and elect an Republican House speaker, it could send alarms to their constituents that they may not be as "conservativy" as they thought.

Third Parties that talk of purity must remain pure--else they become part of the two party system. A minor leaguer among the Big leads.

To the Tea party, I say remain true to thine self!! Do not compromise with leftist nor phony conservatives! The key to our nations future is in your hands! Be strong! No Compromise!

If the Tea Party pushes the Republican Party into being more Conservative and standing by our Constitution,they will have succeeded in doing their job. Obviously their favored candidates are not going to win all elections. I don't know of anyone who expects that. The powers that be are very powerful. That goes for both political parties. I am very happy for Rand Paul though. A Conservative revival is desperately needed in both parties. I think the Tea Partiers are helping to make this happen. God Bless em all.

The 2010 Results Maps - POLITICO.com

The dem turnout was huge compared to the R turnout.

Paul will not win the general election

So is Sarah Palin pretty much out of the Tea Party movement now? Yes, she backed Paul, but she's backing Fiorina in CA, McCain in AZ, and she backed Perry in TX, none of which are the tea party favs.

Is there a real 'Tea Party' yet?

The Tea Party is as real now as it ever was.

I'm curious about something else. We kept getting told that the Tea Party has no leaders. If that's true, how exactly did the Tea Party 'endorse' Rand Paul?

So is Sarah Palin pretty much out of the Tea Party movement now? Yes, she backed Paul, but she's backing Fiorina in CA, McCain in AZ, and she backed Perry in TX, none of which are the tea party favs.

Is there a real 'Tea Party' yet?

The Tea Party is as real now as it ever was.

I'm curious about something else. We kept getting told that the Tea Party has no leaders. If that's true, how exactly did the Tea Party 'endorse' Rand Paul?

Bu smoke signals.

The Tea Partiers are trying to get both parties to move in a more Conservative direction. They're also trying to get them back to adhering to our Constitution. I support them 100% in this endeavor. Obviously their favored candidates are not going to win all elections. I don't know why so many are so gleeful in pointing out their candidates losing though. The Tea Partiers are actually fighting for everyone. Some of their favored candidates are going to win and some are going to lose. Who actually thought they would win all elections? The powers that be aren't gonna go down without a vicious fight. This goes for both parties. You win some,you lose some. This will be the story for the Tea Parties. I know i'll be rooting for them.

From everything I've witnessed in real life politics to the posts on this board, nothing makes any sense.

The beauty to humanity is that we CAN NOT agree on every issue.

Palin backs whoever promises her favors. She is backing McCain because she owes him. It's all "you do for me and I'll do for you"

So if I promise to vote for her, do you think she'd do me?

Maybe she does have a chance of being elected President....

Hope she has a lot of stamina!

The Tea Partiers are trying to get both parties to move in a more Conservative direction. They're also trying to get them back to adhering to our Constitution. I support them 100% in this endeavor. Obviously their favored candidates are not going to win all elections. I don't know why so many are so gleeful in pointing out their candidates losing though. The Tea Partiers are actually fighting for everyone. Some of their favored candidates are going to win and some are going to lose. Who actually thought they would win all elections? The powers that be aren't gonna go down without a vicious fight. This goes for both parties. You win some,you lose some. This will be the story for the Tea Parties. I know i'll be rooting for them.

The TPs are just dividing the GOP in two. They aren't changing the liberal majority one iota.

They're fighting for their own limited and idiotic interpertation of the Constitution that's all - which favors only the super wealthy and screws everyone else.

Good, you keep rooting for them and I'll just keep laughing!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeMint has been openly considering an endorsement of a conservative political unknown in the Illinois Senate race against moderate Republican Rep. Mark Kirk

That would be a bad idea! IL is still a liberal haven. Democrats still out number Republicans and Independents combined 2 to 1. The only reason Kirk has a chance is because Illinoians have a lot of respect for him and Giannouliasis a poor candidate. A 3rd party conservative would split the vote and Giannoulias would win. Giannoulias would be horrendous for IL and America!

But you're someone who cares about policy, and therefore can make a few concessions at the edges to shape things in your direction. DeMint only cares about throwing fits.

Bu smoke signals.

Now I'm hearing that Rand Paul opposes the Civil Rights act of 1964; at least I'm starting to understand WHY he's huge with the 'baggers.

Perhaps you should study the facts before slamming the Tea Party with high school type name calling.
Kentucky Senate: Rand Paul Responds to Civil Rights Controversy S E N A T U S

The TPs are just dividing the GOP in two. They aren't changing the liberal majority one iota.

They're fighting for their own limited and idiotic interpertation of the Constitution that's all - which favors only the super wealthy and screws everyone else.

Tea Party wants limited govt and fiscal responsibility (reduce the deficit). You disagree with either of these and if so, what are your reasons?

Tea Party wants limited govt and fiscal responsibility (reduce the deficit). You disagree with either of these and if so, what are your reasons?

fucking bumper sticker slogans.

the devil is always in the details. jesus, some people are so full of shit it is amazing

fucking bumper sticker slogans.

the devil is always in the details. jesus, some people are so full of shit it is amazing

Says the master of Poopology.

Forum List

Back