Tea Party Candidate Routed in Alabama!

Let's see the Tea Party is:

1. A group of deranged right-wing extremists that are so wacko that even the mainstream Republicans can't stomach their nonsense.

or

2. The only REAL Americans that there are left in this country.

or

3. Groups of people that like to get together, drink tea and socialize (oops...bad wording!)

or

4. A political contingency organized by liberal operatives for the purpose of dividing the conservatives.

or

5. Simply people who believe in responsible government, a balanced federal budget, lower taxes, Mom and Apple pie. (Because we know that 'Liberals' and everyone else does not want responsible governement, does not want a balanced federal budget, loves paying taxes, hates their Mothers and pukes up apple pie)

or

6. I don't know, but I have a good time going to the rallys and meetings. And maybe I don't know much about politics but they sure do. I mean what if Obama is Adolf Hitler? That would be really bad! You never know....

or

7. All of the above.

I think there's lots of good TP'ers, but a lot of them have also just turned into shills for the GOP. They preach better government but still have stuff like "Miss Me Yet?"

If they have the "Miss Me Yet?!" attitude...you know they haven't changed.

Forum List

Back