Tea Party: Bring on the Government shutdown

Whatever it takes.
When are you going to stop cashing your government check?

Let's just put this bullshit issue to bed once and for all, shall we? WillyT paid in all her working life. She is entitled to get that back - that's why she paid in. There is nothing hypocritical taking back what you have put in. Nothing. The issue is those who take without having paid in.

So, knock off the petty bullshit and attack the right on real issues. Come on... you're smart enough to do that Ravi.
Not according to your MessiahRushie! SS is welfare!!!

Obama's America: A Welfare State
March 9, 2011
RUSH: A story from CNBC. This really bothers me. It bothers me. It tugs at my heart. It bothers me I can't tell you how much. "Handouts..." This headline alone: "Government Handouts," welfare, whatever you want to call it, "Make Up One-Third of US Wages." One-third! Of course we're really not talking "wages," but I understand the use of the word in this story and in the headline. One-third of us don't earn anything. One-third of us live totally on handouts. One-third of our great country lives on handouts -- and even this story, at the end, says it really isn't that bad. It could be worse. It could be like Europe.
01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

This is rotten. This stinks.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: "Government payouts -- including Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance -- make up more than a third of total wages and salaries of the U.S. population, a record figure that will only increase if action isn’t taken before the majority of Baby Boomers enter retirement."

RUSH: Thirty-five percent of our people living on the dole! Thirty-five percent of American citizens living on "handouts," and where are the handouts coming from? Their fellow citizens.

RUSH: (snorts) Whoa! At least with Social Security there is the ruse, there is the illusion that people have contributed to some of it.

RUSH: 35% of our population living off of what others earn.

RUSH: 35% of the people living off somebody else

Prediction: Government shutdown would go largely unnoticed by 99% of Americans. This is what has the left's panties in a bunch.

You sure about that? Military pay, small business loans, SS applications, etc...

I think its worth trying: Shut down the Federal Government for a year, and then have a general election to vote whether or not to open it back up.

You speak Chinese already, I presume.

meh....yeah, the airlines would resolve the problem themselves in about a week.

no air traffic controllers... no flights.

no TSA... no flights.

good luck wit dat. :thup:

Meh...sorry, but like almost everything the government does, private industry does better: It's not an insurmountable problem to train a pilot to be an air traffic controller.

You, my dear, are probably too young to remember 1981.

What an idiot. We pay twice as much, per capita, for our health care system as Japan or Canada. And fail to cover 52 million of our citizens at all, and inadaquetely cover most of the rest. And our results are far inferior to those of almost every other industrial nation in the world.

And then you state that private enterprise always does better than government? You really are an ideologically driven fool.

When are you going to stop cashing your government check?

Let's just put this bullshit issue to bed once and for all, shall we? WillyT paid in all her working life. She is entitled to get that back - that's why she paid in. There is nothing hypocritical taking back what you have put in. Nothing. The issue is those who take without having paid in.

So, knock off the petty bullshit and attack the right on real issues. Come on... you're smart enough to do that Ravi.
Not according to your MessiahRushie! SS is welfare!!!

Obama's America: A Welfare State
March 9, 2011
RUSH: A story from CNBC. This really bothers me. It bothers me. It tugs at my heart. It bothers me I can't tell you how much. "Handouts..." This headline alone: "Government Handouts," welfare, whatever you want to call it, "Make Up One-Third of US Wages." One-third! Of course we're really not talking "wages," but I understand the use of the word in this story and in the headline. One-third of us don't earn anything. One-third of us live totally on handouts. One-third of our great country lives on handouts -- and even this story, at the end, says it really isn't that bad. It could be worse. It could be like Europe.
01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

This is rotten. This stinks.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: "Government payouts -- including Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance -- make up more than a third of total wages and salaries of the U.S. population, a record figure that will only increase if action isn’t taken before the majority of Baby Boomers enter retirement."

RUSH: Thirty-five percent of our people living on the dole! Thirty-five percent of American citizens living on "handouts," and where are the handouts coming from? Their fellow citizens.

RUSH: (snorts) Whoa! At least with Social Security there is the ruse, there is the illusion that people have contributed to some of it.

RUSH: 35% of our population living off of what others earn.

RUSH: 35% of the people living off somebody else

So now we know that WillyT is just another bum on Welfare. For shame, for shame.

Why didn't they touch Big Oil subsidies/corporate welfare? Isn't that @ $46,000,000,000? I think I know why.

Because if they realise that if they collected $48 B instead of granting exemptions, energy producers would simply raise their prices?

no TSA... no flights.

Meh...sorry, but like almost everything the government does, private industry does better: It's not an insurmountable problem to train a pilot to be an air traffic controller.

What an idiot. We pay twice as much, per capita, for our health care system as Japan or Canada. And fail to cover 52 million of our citizens at all, and inadaquetely cover most of the rest. And our results are far inferior to those of almost every other industrial nation in the world.

And then you state that private enterprise always does better than government? You really are an ideologically driven fool.

Canadians pay double the taxes and wait days instead of hours for routine procedures. If that sounds good to you, why don't you move there, leech?

Canadians on the average live 3 more years than Americans, and the infant mortality rate, and early childhood death rate, is far less than ours. So they must be doing something right. Japan is right up there with France for longevity, as is little Costa Rica.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgOl3cETb4]YouTube - "We're Number 37" - Paul Hipp[/ame]

no TSA... no flights.

Yeah, I forgot what a success Amtrak is!

Moron.

However, I reiterate, on the government shutdown, I agree with the Teabaggers. Shut the whole thing down. Send the Air Traffic Controlers home, same with the FBI, Border Patrol, and the Homeland Security. Start bringing all of our troops overseas home. Just abandon the equipment there. We cannot afford the maintenance on it, anyway. Shut off all pay to Congress and the Executive. Cut off all SS checks, and government retirement checks.

If we are going to shut it down, play for real.

However, I reiterate, on the government shutdown, I agree with the Teabaggers. Shut the whole thing down. Send the Air Traffic Controlers home, same with the FBI, Border Patrol, and the Homeland Security. Start bringing all of our troops overseas home. Just abandon the equipment there. We cannot afford the maintenance on it, anyway. Shut off all pay to Congress and the Executive. Cut off all SS checks, and government retirement checks.

If we are going to shut it down, play for real.

Everyone knows you love to be teabagged.

Moron.

And NASA and NOAA are failures? As the price of fuel climbs, Amtrak might come to look very good.

Moron.

And NASA and NOAA are failures? As the price of fuel climbs, Amtrak might come to look very good.

Yeah if you don't care if you ever get anywhere on time.

Why didn't they touch Big Oil subsidies/corporate welfare? Isn't that @ $46,000,000,000? I think I know why.

Because if they realise that if they collected $48 B instead of granting exemptions, energy producers would simply raise their prices?
So much for the BS that supply and demand, "The Market," controls the price. Only in a monopoly can the producers dictate the price.
Thank you!!!

Forum List

Back