Tea Party Baggers Use Tea Bag as a term

"Hot tea-bagging action."
"Anti-Obama protests."
"Glenn Beck."
"Steele is welcome to show up at the event, but not speak."
"Presumably if he is being tea-bagged while doing so it will be a little bit muffled."
"You couldn't change whether or not you would be a tea-bagger."
"Who wouldn't want to teabag John McCain."
"It's going to be teabagging like 24/7 when it is time for mid-terms."
"You could say there is a split between teabags."

HAHAHAHAHA my god. SO many clever term uses.

Otherwise, the anti-Obama message used by most of the teabagging parties seems more "anti-Obama" personally rather than politically... and why wouldn't they want Steele to talk?... maybe they'd lose some support from the white power groups if he spoke....

"Hot tea-bagging action."
"Anti-Obama protests."
"Glenn Beck."
"Steele is welcome to show up at the event, but not speak."
"Presumably if he is being tea-bagged while doing so it will be a little bit muffled."
"You couldn't change whether or not you would be a tea-bagger."
"Who wouldn't want to teabag John McCain."
"It's going to be teabagging like 24/7 when it is time for mid-terms."
"You could say there is a split between teabags."

HAHAHAHAHA my god. SO many clever term uses.

Otherwise, the anti-Obama message used by most of the teabagging parties seems more "anti-Obama" personally rather than politically... and why wouldn't they want Steele to talk?... maybe they'd lose some support from the white power groups if he spoke....

yep

I hope that at the next publicized government event they take these tea-bags and make tea out of them, and drink it and enjoy it. How easily would that defeat the purpose of the teabagging frenzy?

political-pictures-teabaggers-work-ethic.jpg

MSNBC talking crap about the Tea Party?

Shocker!

nope Rachel Maddow showing clips of Tea Baggers talking about sending....Tea Bags
Golly....Petitioning your representative for redress?

Oh, the subversion! :rolleyes:

hey Dopey. I never said anyone was subversive when petitioning for redress. I sided with the gays when they did that.

Tea Baggers mailing Tea Bags and complaing that they are called Tea Baggers?

Oh the horror!

Tea Bag: An expression that clearly shows Dems hatred and loathing for the American Middle Class.

Tea Party people are rubbing their nut sacks on the faces of tyrants in both parties.

Indeed we are.

Which is why I have always contended that the term "Tea Bagger" is in fact a compliment and not an insult.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/87469-educational-what-is-a-teabagger.html

I love the idiots who think the term is an insult, so daft.

The funny part is, the only people who seem to get their panties in a wad over the use of the term are certain tea baggers themselves.....what is up with that?

MSNBC talking crap about the Tea Party?

Shocker!

nope Rachel Maddow showing clips of Tea Baggers talking about sending....Tea Bags

There's idiots everywhere. If they aren't smart enough to know it's an insult maybe they were stupid enough to vote for Obama in 08'.

Problem with the election system is it deals with misinformed people and some political parties rely on that for their success.

Last edited:
Tea Party people are rubbing their nut sacks on the faces of tyrants in both parties.

Indeed we are.

Which is why I have always contended that the term "Tea Bagger" is in fact a compliment and not an insult.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/87469-educational-what-is-a-teabagger.html

I love the idiots who think the term is an insult, so daft.

The funny part is, the only people who seem to get their panties in a wad over the use of the term are certain tea baggers themselves.....what is up with that?

I know, right?

I mean the main point of the movement is to highlight the lack of fiscal responsibility in the government and get in the faces of the progressive republicans and democrats who have been responsible for creating the situation over the decades.

There's a lady who calls in to our local talk radio station in the afternoons who calls herself "Tea Party Becky." I'm temped to call in after her and say something witty like "As Teabagger Becky just said..."

TRMS never fails to deliever. :clap2:

There's a lady who calls in to our local talk radio station in the afternoons who calls herself "Tea Party Becky." I'm temped to call in after her and say something witty like "As Teabagger Becky just said..."

If you feel that insulting the opposition will get your message out....feel free.

Course your crowd that feels that kind of thing is funny just keeps shrinking. Pretty soon you'll be laughing on your own if you choose to keep it up.

If you feel that insulting the opposition will get your message out....feel free.

Course your crowd that feels that kind of thing is funny just keeps shrinking. Pretty soon you'll be laughing on your own if you choose to keep it up.

maybe they will all turn into pelosi and try to say they share our tea-bagging values :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzTqQ5wHux0&feature=related]YouTube - Nancy Pelosi: GOP 'orchestrated' some tea parties - 02/28/10[/ame]

:rofl:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...aims-to-share-the-values-of-tea-partiers.html

Forum List

Back