Tea Party Agenda Will Disrupt the GOP

Only the rhinos are, but don't worry little pilgrim, we tea partiers are not going away. :D
We will be here from here on out making sure that dumbasses that some of you elect in walk the line, and it's all thanks to Obama. So everyone say "THANK YOU OBAMA!!!!"
Also, did I mention Obama was the NRA's gun salesmen of the year in 2009? He must be proud.

Politicians distancing themselves from people who want to hold them accountable, what a surprise. Any you both, in your superior wisdom, thinks this proves the Tea Party is a fringe group. Funny thing is, the rest of the country disagrees with you.

Americans Believe GOP Should Consider Tea Party Ideas

Does that make you the fringe?

Republicans made a pact with the devil in aligning themselves with the Tea Party

Now, payment is due

You sound more like a left winger then a right winger, and your avatar picture backs that statement, are you nazi pelosi?
Before entering an arena of intellect, make sure you have the fire power to deal with it leftie, or should I say "Dumbass liberal".

Politicians distancing themselves from people who want to hold them accountable, what a surprise. Any you both, in your superior wisdom, thinks this proves the Tea Party is a fringe group. Funny thing is, the rest of the country disagrees with you.

Republicans made a pact with the devil in aligning themselves with the Tea Party

Now, payment is due

When did they "align themselves with the Tea Party?"

Now, payment is due

Let's get even more direct: the mainstream, establishment Republicans caved in to the extreme Rightwing of their Party, who were funded by mega-billionaires and corporations run by sleazy, cynical Republican castoffs like Dick Armey.

At least you Dems have the AFL-CIO and the like to back you money wise, is that any different? The unions bring in way more money for the libs then anyone does for the gop. Also, is Obama not in bed with the big corporations? Jeffrey Immelt, the President of General Electric is his senior economic advisor.....pot meet Kettle?

"Our opponents say they want to take America back. I say let’s take America forward." - Rep. Alan Grayson

Spoken like the true marxist that he is. When conservatives say "back", they mean take it back from the communists who have taken control of it over the last 40 years, they mean take it back to limited government and lower taxes. When jackoffs like grayson say take it forward they mean higher taxes and more government control over your lives, how in the hell can you dumbass liberals not see this?
Free stuff, that has got to be the reason for you, free stuff as long as the tax payers pay for it, you will sell your soul to the devil if that's all it takes, pathetic. "we want more welfare!!!", silly recipient, nothing is free, someone has to pay for it.

Now, payment is due

When did they "align themselves with the Tea Party?"

They didn't, but let him have his moment, it's kinda cute.

Now, payment is due

53% of Democrats think Republican should listen to the Tea Party.

Of course Dems want Repubs to listen to the Tea Party

Only the rhinos are, but don't worry little pilgrim, we tea partiers are not going away. :D
We will be here from here on out making sure that dumbasses that some of you elect in walk the line, and it's all thanks to Obama. So everyone say "THANK YOU OBAMA!!!!"
Also, did I mention Obama was the NRA's gun salesmen of the year in 2009? He must be proud.

You will come out when Fox News calls you out again. Just like before

Oh that evil Tea Party, actually wanting to cut spending money that we don't have. What will we ever do?

Sure they do..as long as it is not money being spent on them

Should we cut veterans benefits? Social security payouts? Medicare?

Why aren't tea baggers offering up their own benefits?

Oh that evil Tea Party, actually wanting to cut spending money that we don't have. What will we ever do?

I would take a 10% cut across the board if congress would cut every payment and program the same way. No problem. And I earned what I get from the taxpayers.

I would take a 10% cut across the board if congress would cut every payment and program the same way. No problem. And I earned what I get from the taxpayers.

Fair enough Ollie

I am just sick of people who scream about cutting spending but are not willing to give up anything themselves

Naah the Tea Party will whine but still pull the Republican lever on election day and the RNC knows this.

You bet your ass they will if we HAVE to. We SENT A MESSAGE with this last election and we helped them win.

They damned sure disrupted the Democrats and some Rino Republicans this last election, so they better GET A CLUE.

We MEAN BUSINESS and we're watching and planning ALREADY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back