Tea party achieves policy victories

What letter is next to the names of these "Tea Party" members?

Why does that matter? Boehner has done the end around them since their arrival.

I still remember democrats and repubs coming together after a vicious fight and announced historic cuts in spending.....

Actual results 29 billion in new spending.

yeah because when the tea party wins the people Of GA get fucked.

It makes you soo happy huh OP

Actually numb nuts we the citizens of Ga decided we didn't want to pay extra taxes so we didn't get fucked we voted on it and it was overwhelmingly voted down. Only 3 of the 12 districts voted for the tax and mine wasn't one of them thankfully.

I live in a county of 18k people we didn't need better roads. We have a 4 lane highway going from Atlanta all the way to the NC border. If people in Atlanta want to pay extra taxes BE MY GUEST. I don't live in Atlanta,I don't go to Atlanta. They already have toll roads and huge bypasses etc. If they want the money to fix the damn roads then stop spending elsewhere.

The tea party supporters will be the first to bitch and moan about traffic and roads falling apart then say, "see the government doesn't work they can't even fix the roads."

What you'll end up with is bond elections to build toll roads to the nicer suburbs while the city's interiors suffer.

Yeah. This is a thread about local projects the Tea Party is killing.

Sure they are...........

We all know that dems bitch the most because they are too cheap to fund anything locally...Thus the dept of education......Thus the bridge collapse. It was dems in charge of making the safety call.

picard-facepalm.jpg

And of course they'll be the first ones out for blood that the administrators didn't educate the kids or close the bridge before it collapsed.

Forum List

Back