Tea parties were about the forgotten man!

They were about seceding from the union, Obama being a Kenyan, and hate of teh democrats.

Just go look at the signs people were holding up.

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

This video provides just more truth that shows how ignorant Obama is.

The Forgotten Man is the tax payer. And as tax payers we're sick of being compelled to pay taxes for losers who can't work for themselves.

I've not watched the video, though I may have caught it on FOX. Bottom line, the people at the Tea Parties don't feel 'forgotten', rather empowered enough to think they can make a difference to what is now being done to their children/grandchildren. It's a 'taking back', not 'giving up' or 'revolting.'

You are for going back, 'conservatives' are for moving ahead and working for what we think is best for future generations. The Puritans kids threw off their mantle.

They were about seceding from the union, Obama being a Kenyan, and hate of teh democrats.

I was there, and most of the signs were about stop spending our money and stop letting the Federal Reserve dictate our money policies.

I was there, and most of the signs were about stop spending our money and stop letting the Federal Reserve dictate our money policies.

You were at one, there were many.

I saw mad libertarians who got their message stolen.

You were at one, there were many.

I saw mad libertarians who got their message stolen.

Mine had over 5,000 protesters at it. So I saw quite a bit of signs.

Forum List

Back