Tea parties and other constitutional issues

let me know when there's something that she wrote that isn't her opinion or a lie.

but did your memo tell you to post her pathological rantings today?

:thup:

Try not to let your enthusiasm to whine at me distract you from the fact.... I didn't post her 'pathological rantings'.

Bless your heart for trying though. 5/10 - must try harder.

I didn't post her 'pathological rantings' either, but I wonder who exhibits more 'patholical rantings':

1. Michelle Malkin who provides a verifiable rationale for her opinions?

2. Or one who calls such opinions 'pathological rantings' without any evidence for why they are that?

Anybody can call anybody an idiiot and think they look smart doing it. Intelligent and/or intellectually honest people can provide a basis for their opinion.

This is indeed a tricky question....... but, having weighed the evidence, I'm gonna go for 2.

You punch me and I'm going to do a lot worse than biting your pinky.

Please don't Eat Me or any other Normal People!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would have tried to stop it had I been there. Non Violence, Nonviolent Civil Disobedience is the best sword against Tyranny. Even if it means taking hits. Both failed in that case.

So you are going to get into an argument with aguy carrying an AR-15? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a guy saying Obama is a Muslim ? I doubt it Are you going to go debate a person carrying a 9/11 was an inside job nut case? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a man carrying a picture as Obama as HITLER? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a guy who has a picture of Obama as the DEVIL? I kinda doubt it? Are you going to debate a guy holding a singn saying that Obama wants to kill old people? Are you going to debate a guy who thinks that FEMA is going to round you all up?I kinda doubt it. I kinda doubt it. Now I COULD be wrong but I haven't seen ANY "Tea Baggers" telling those people to get lost because they are DAMAGING your movement.

So it comes down to YOUR choice. Take back your legitimate protests (although about 8 years late) or are you going to continue to allow a reasonable question of Obama policies to be silenced by the insane 9/11 "Black Helicopters" co-opt your REAL message?

If you get your message back on track you may even see ME at a protest but you will NEVER see me at a rally that REEKS of Racism and conspiracy nuts!

WELL are you going to give a DECENT answer?

I would have tried to stop it had I been there. Non Violence, Nonviolent Civil Disobedience is the best sword against Tyranny. Even if it means taking hits. Both failed in that case.

So you are going to get into an argument with aguy carrying an AR-15? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a guy saying Obama is a Muslim ? I doubt it Are you going to go debate a person carrying a 9/11 was an inside job nut case? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a man carrying a picture as Obama as HITLER? I kinda doubt it. Are you going to debate a guy who has a picture of Obama as the DEVIL? I kinda doubt it? Are you going to debate a guy holding a singn saying that Obama wants to kill old people? Are you going to debate a guy who thinks that FEMA is going to round you all up?I kinda doubt it. I kinda doubt it. Now I COULD be wrong but I haven't seen ANY "Tea Baggers" telling those people to get lost because they are DAMAGING your movement.

So it comes down to YOUR choice. Take back your legitimate protests (although about 8 years late) or are you going to continue to allow a reasonable question of Obama policies to be silenced by the insane 9/11 "Black Helicopters" co-opt your REAL message?

If you get your message back on track you may even see ME at a protest but you will NEVER see me at a rally that REEKS of Racism and conspiracy nuts!

WELL are you going to give a DECENT answer?

No of COURSE not you will just IGNORE the FACT that the "TEA BAGGERS" are a bunch of RACIST anti Democrat losers that want to be seen for MORE than they are......IRRELEVANT!!!

LOL You have never been to a Rainbow Gathering Huh? LOL

I've played with Protesters of all kinds, on different sides over time, I have my own legs to stand on and look forward to my first Tea Party. The Anarchists have all the rest beat for being the fly in the ointment, nothing else compares.
That said, Nonviolent Protest means just that. Stop it before it starts if you can, get clear as best as you can, if you can't. The Protest is not about the Individual acting in a way that puts others at risk, but a spirit of cooperation, that keeps the peace. That should be Your Message.

You give Shit Heads a bad name. You, Anderson Cooper, Chris Mathews, may teabag on your own, but that gives you no right to mis characterize a Political Movement and to falsely accuse it. What are you going to do to Grand Pa next? Bite off one of His other fingers? Deny Him His Medication, and Medical Procedures? Why is Obama trying to Kill all of the Elderly? Why does Obama want Direct Access to Our Bank and Checking Accounts? Why Polk? Why? Why? Why does Obama have a Hammurabi Complex Polk? Why? Why Polk? How long has Obama thought Himself a God Polk? How Long? Huh... Huh.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Who taught You how to Tea Bag Polk? Nice Suit.

Oh, both people were dicks, no doubt. I'm just saying, you swing at me and I'm going to clean your plow.

Does anybody believe that Murthas' behavior was not outrageous and unethical?

I think it has become typical of the way some of our elected leaders are treating the minority and/or their constiuents.

And I hope it is making the 'tea baggers' madder than ever. The more of this kind of stuff we can keep in public view, the better chance we have to reform the system before they completely destroy it.

Murtha only?

Check this out. Nancy said...

Oh, both people were dicks, no doubt. I'm just saying, you swing at me and I'm going to clean your plow.

If you were part of My group, with that attitude, you would be looking for a new group. Nonviolence means just that. Deviating is what starts Riots, and triggers Police Response. That puts everyone at risk. Had you hit me first, I would have dealt with you later. This is not a pissing contest, the protest is not about You or I. Think, Locke, Madison, Thoreau, Ghandi, King. Do what You are there to do. Don't deviate unless necessary, deal with the consequences, knowing that in conviction lies strength.

Intense I don't buy that for a SECOND......Somebody cold cocks you and you are going to throw down I know I was in a similar situation once........Now mind you I was pretty drunk in Eugene at the Ducks vs Broncos game. I had taken off my FLUFFY BSU sweat shirt and was swinging it 12th man style.....Next thing I know a guy COCKS me right in the back of the head HARD. I spun around and asked him just WTF he was doin. He said you hit me with your sweat shirt. I said something like are you fucking kidding. Now I'm not know for being the most reasonable guy when I get drunk which is why I don't drink but I was a MILLIMETER from throwing down. The fact that there were about 15 BSU shirts and 4,000 Ducks fans helped me to get in touch with my better reasoning and avoid a brawl. I told him if he touched me again I was going to get a cop and have him arrested for assult turned around and watched the rest of a GREAT game. The fact is I didn't want to end up in a jail cell in Eugene and miss the game butt GD I'll tell you I wanted to knock the SHIT out of that MF'ER!

Intense I don't buy that for a SECOND......Somebody cold cocks you and you are going to throw down I know I was in a similar situation once........Now mind you I was pretty drunk in Eugene at the Ducks vs Broncos game. I had taken off my FLUFFY BSU sweat shirt and was swinging it 12th man style.....Next thing I know a guy COCKS me right in the back of the head HARD. I spun around and asked him just WTF he was doin. He said you hit me with your sweat shirt. I said something like are you fucking kidding. Now I'm not know for being the most reasonable guy when I get drunk which is why I don't drink but I was a MILLIMETER from throwing down. The fact that there were about 15 BSU shirts and 4,000 Ducks fans helped me to get in touch with my better reasoning and avoid a brawl. I told him if he touched me again I was going to get a cop and have him arrested for assult turned around and watched the rest of a GREAT game. The fact is I didn't want to end up in a jail cell in Eugene and miss the game butt GD I'll tell you I wanted to knock the SHIT out of that MF'ER!

Sounds like you had fun at the game. Different rules apply.
Protests are different, Years ago We screened and even trained, and it paid off well. It really is the best way. An organized protest should have people to go to when there are problems. Deal with the shit before it turns bloody. If the Peace is broken in a big way, People will get fucked up.
Track them down, deal with them later. Do not escalate. Too many people are involved and put at risk. I've been there too.

Forum List

Back