Tea Partiers the same as the Left Wing anti-governemnt hippies of the 1960's

If you can't keep up with the conversation, you're not worth talking too either. Go back to remedial posting.

You still haven't come up with anything to prove free time causes crime.

Your own links contradict your claim that single parent homes are declining and one of them says that most single parent homes do not produce delinquents. In fact it's the only one to provide anything that shows the percent of single parent kids who do bad things. I wonder what that says.
:rolleyes:

I'll take your continued dodging as proof you have absolutely nothing to support the idea that free time = more crime.

Actually there is alot of difference.

For one the hippies were part of the new left. They were attempting to convert our system to communism through revolution. They were also mostly young adults. They were about irresponsibility.

Tea party members are from all ages. They are trying to shrink the Federal Government. They want responsible individual and responsible government.

I dont see many similiarities at all.

except for social security, medicare, the iraq war and maintaining the empire in general, tea partiers are for smaller government.

There is no difference between the Tea Partiers and the Left Wing anti government demonstrators of the 1960's except what they wear.

The Tea Partiers are probably hippies that have grown up, taken a bath, cut their hair but their brains are gone because of too many drugs in the 1960's.

The younger tea partiers have accelerated drug use to catch up with their elders or they are dumb as a stump without the use of drugs. It could be lack of formal education or not having the ability to read.

The Wacko Left meets the Wacko Right-Tea Party - Hippies.
Incredible.

One of the dumbest things I've heard this year.

Who'd the hippies support? Communist regimes and big government, moral collapse and drug use.

Who do tea parties support? Traditional American values, small government, traditional family values and personal responsibility.

But let's keep pushing Goebbel's theory of the big lie like kicking a can down the street hoping nobody will notice.

:lol::lol::lol:

There is no difference between the Tea Partiers and the Left Wing anti government demonstrators of the 1960's except what they wear.

The Tea Partiers are probably hippies that have grown up, taken a bath, cut their hair but their brains are gone because of too many drugs in the 1960's.

The younger tea partiers have accelerated drug use to catch up with their elders or they are dumb as a stump without the use of drugs. It could be lack of formal education or not having the ability to read.

Incredible.

Who'd the hippies support? Communist regimes and big government, moral collapse and drug use.

Who do tea parties support? Traditional American values, small government, traditional family values and personal responsibility.

But let's keep pushing Goebbel's theory of the big lie like kicking a can down the street hoping nobody will notice.

:lol::lol::lol:

Small government is a relevant term, Family values is a relative term.
Granted the ideology of the left wing wackos of the 60's is different than the ideology of the right wing wackos of today but what they are doing is the same.
Even though both are minorities they want to oppose a duly elected US Government. Both groups have a significant segment that has discussed using violence to make the changes.

You might not like it but the Tea Partiers are in the same gutter as the left wing wackos of the 60's.

I guess you haven't been reading the reports about the Tea Party crowd. You missed it on every point.

Both groups are revolutionaries. Hmmmm yes, the hippies are revolting and need to be hosed off.

You make the allegation they're the same. How about some examples? Links maybe as to how these people in the tea parties demanding lower taxes, reversal of unconstitutional power grabs and return to true federalism is the same as the 1960's Hippie radical.

The Tea Partiers and the left wing revolutionaries are similar like todays's Iranian government and the 1980's Soviet Union government were similar.

They are similar in that they do not like the duly elected government of the US and would like to see it disappear. They are united in the hate of the US government not in ideology.

Simply repeating they are the same over and over is not really a persuasive argument.

Tea parties dont hate the US Government. We hate abuses by those in power who ignore the Republic that was set up by the Constitution.

You see, the hippies wanted to destroy the US government. We want to restore it. Big difference.

The left wingers wanted a different government, not no government.

The Left wing wackos chanted "power to the people".

Today's right wing wackos are saying "bring the power back to the people"

Both groups wanted to bring power to THEIR people not all people.

The Tea Partiers and the left wing revolutionaries are similar like todays's Iranian government and the 1980's Soviet Union government were similar.

They are similar in that they do not like the duly elected government of the US and would like to see it disappear. They are united in the hate of the US government not in ideology.

Simply repeating they are the same over and over is not really a persuasive argument.

Tea parties dont hate the US Government. We hate abuses by those in power who ignore the Republic that was set up by the Constitution.

You see, the hippies wanted to destroy the US government. We want to restore it. Big difference.

The war protesters were a little miffed that nearly 60,000 of "Thier" people were sacrificed(killed) not to mention the hundreds of thousands of injured... for no reason. Not to mention in thiier peoples name millions of asians were murdered and maimed. The Tea Babblers are miffed because they lost a presidential election...no fatalities...no injuries. I would say that there is little resemblance in who was fighting for something more meaningful. Perhaps the teabaggers are so stupid they cannot tell the difference.
MMMMMmmmm???? Hurt feelings.....A generation of murder???? Tough call!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

The war protesters were a little miffed that nearly 60,000 of "Thier" people were sacrificed(killed) not to mention the hundreds of thousands of injured... for no reason. Not to mention in thiier peoples name millions of asians were murdered and maimed. The Tea Babblers are miffed because they lost a presidential election...no fatalities...no injuries. I would say that there is little resemblance in who was fighting for something more meaningful. Perhaps the teabaggers are so stupid they cannot tell the difference.

Interesting point. One I would not argue with even though some in the 60's took their tactics too far.

Interesting point. One I would not argue with even though some in the 60's took their tactics too far.

I have a little something to add about the tactics also. I was in my drag racing dodge in what we call the U-district here in Seattle in 68 and was enjoying a front row seat during one of the most "violent" protests and the hippies were carryin signs and marchin and from behind the mass of protesters some older guys in suits started throwing bricks and rocks from behind the crowd. Several bank buildings windows were also smashed out that day. Guess what? It turned out that those destroying the property were FBI infiltraters trying to make the protest appear violent. No shit. This is a fact. I was there...any questions?

Last edited:

Incredible.

Americans took the time to see just what the tea party is all about, and now it's clear they don't know what they believe in. They can be used and manipulated in much the same way as the brown shirts of Germany.

Any group too ignorant to prevent themselves from being defined by obstructionist, and fox news can indeed be link to some drugged out hippies. Actually the hippie comparison is a much nicer way of stating it.

The bankers within the Federal Reserve banking system are responsible for the communist Soviet Union, and communist China stealing our employment and manufacturing here in America. They finance the Spraying bio-toxins in the air, the fluorination/poisoning of our water, and the tea party people seem clueless about the true enemy.

The tea party people also seem clueless about American values...they are starting to look like kooks and don't realize so-called conservatives are nothing more than sell-outs who are siding with corporations and banks to replace/overthrow the American government.

As long as Government revenue is used for wars, and anything other than the American people and the common good so-called conservatives are on board.

Those people really look stupid with the tea bags hanging from their hats. They talk about taking the government back...the question they have to make clear is that they know who to focus on in terms of making the Government debt free and independent.

Those people really need to educate themselves, before it’s becomes clear that a George Wallace tea party has nothing at all in common with the Boston tea party.

You’re really confused Big Fits!

Wow, hell must have frozen over, Octodolt got someone to thank him.

The Octoldit is not seeking thanks, it's not about me at all. When the information that's provided proves to be helpful, and beneficial to American redemption is just part of the struggle.

It's you creeps that get your communist cult member buddies to issue all the bogus thank you's to create a very false perception of credibility.

You people really stinketh.

Incredible.

Americans took the time to see just what the tea party is all about, and now it's clear they don't know what they believe in. They can be used and manipulated in much the same way as the brown shirts of Germany.

Any group too ignorant to prevent themselves from being defined by obstructionist, and fox news can indeed be link to some drugged out hippies. Actually the hippie comparison is a much nicer way of stating it.

The bankers within the Federal Reserve banking system are responsible for the communist Soviet Union, and communist China stealing our employment and manufacturing here in America. They finance the Spraying bio-toxins in the air, the fluorination/poisoning of our water, and the tea party people seem clueless about the true enemy.

The tea party people also seem clueless about American values...they are starting to look like kooks and don't realize so-called conservatives are nothing more than sell-outs who are siding with corporations and banks to replace/overthrow the American government.

As long as Government revenue is used for wars, and anything other than the American people and the common good so-called conservatives are on board.

Those people really look stupid with the tea bags hanging from their hats. They talk about taking the government back...the question they have to make clear is that they know who to focus on in terms of making the Government debt free and independent.

Those people really need to educate themselves, before it’s becomes clear that a George Wallace tea party has nothing at all in common with the Boston tea party.

You’re really confused Big Fits!

Communist? WTF? Sorry I don't read enough of your stuff to differentiate personal needs.

:lol::lol:

I thought your above post was pretty spot on.

The tea baggers just seem to be whiney obstructionists. What the original tea party was about was 'no taxation without representation'. Tell me how there is any resemblance to the prior tradition.

The tea baggers just seem to be whiney obstructionists. What the original tea party was about was 'no taxation without representation'. Tell me how there is any resemblance to the prior tradition.

Can someone just answer the question?

Forum List

Back