Tea Partiers the same as the Left Wing anti-governemnt hippies of the 1960's

There is no difference between the Tea Partiers and the Left Wing anti government demonstrators of the 1960's except what they wear.

The Tea Partiers are probably hippies that have grown up, taken a bath, cut their hair but their brains are gone because of too many drugs in the 1960's.

The younger tea partiers have accelerated drug use to catch up with their elders or they are dumb as a stump without the use of drugs. It could be lack of formal education or not having the ability to read.

The Wacko Left meets the Wacko Right-Tea Party - Hippies.

You are S.....O far off base--it is unbelievable. Nope--we are not the hippies--we are the ones who fought in Viet Nam--lived--died- raised families-and moved this country forward. IOW--we are the conservatives of this country.

Most of us have never protested anything in our lives--that is--until NOW.

There is no difference between the Tea Partiers and the Left Wing anti government demonstrators of the 1960's except what they wear.

The Tea Partiers are probably hippies that have grown up, taken a bath, cut their hair but their brains are gone because of too many drugs in the 1960's.

The younger tea partiers have accelerated drug use to catch up with their elders or they are dumb as a stump without the use of drugs. It could be lack of formal education or not having the ability to read.

Incredible.

One of the dumbest things I've heard this year.

Who'd the hippies support? Communist regimes and big government, moral collapse and drug use.

So wait Free Love = moral collapse
Fuck the draft and US out of vietnam= big government

whatever you say :cuckoo:

Incredible.

Who'd the hippies support? Communist regimes and big government, moral collapse and drug use.

Who do tea parties support? Traditional American values, small government, traditional family values and personal responsibility.

But let's keep pushing Goebbel's theory of the big lie like kicking a can down the street hoping nobody will notice.

Pretty funny because I was seven years old when Woodstock happened, and I cared more about the the premiere of a new cartoon called "Scooby Doo" than Woodstock anyway. :lol:

(I doubt very seriously my Mommy would have let me go to Woodstock anyway. ;) :lol:

Anyone see the disgusting mess those scumballs at Woodstock left for that poor Farmer Yazger who was nice enough to let them use his field for Woodstock? They didn't even try to clean up! I was apalled seeing that that end of the film. I can only imagine how that poor man felt seeing his farm DESTROYED after he was nice enough to let them use his field.

Ok they rented his farm as in they paid him money to use it.

Second they DID try to clean up afterwards. There's DVD footage of it if you really want to find it.

Tea partiers don't act like that. They dont trash the place. They have RESPECT.

And if you see no difference between a 3 DAY CONCERT and a protest than you're a moron. I'll bet you anything if you get hundreds of thousands of tea partiers in one field for 3 days it won't look pretty afterwards.

Those "green environmentally friendly" liberals left trash everywhere. HYPOCRITES.

Yeah over 500,000 people staying in one spot for 3 days generate trash. If this is surprising to you ... consider having your head examined.

All they are letting us know is how much THEY FEAR US. They know they can't stop us.

Because you can't smear, or stereotype that many people.

So because you're trying to do that with hippies you fear them?

But keep trying liberals. Your fear, liberals, of November is funny to watch.

:lol:

If you lack anything substantive you can always pretend criticism = fear.

Last edited:
Actually there is alot of difference.

For one the hippies were part of the new left. They were attempting to convert our system to communism through revolution. They were also mostly young adults. They were about irresponsibility.

Tea party members are from all ages. They are trying to shrink the Federal Government. They want responsible individual and responsible government.

I dont see many similiarities at all.

How old are you?

Old enough to see the difference between Neo-communist revolutionaries and Republic Restorationists.

Nice dodge, I guess it's safe to assume you weren't alive or a small child during the protests.

They were trying to stop a war ( in hind site, they were right actually)
baggers are trying to stop having lower taxes ....or some other dumb crap. They are idiots. Really.

They are fighting for the health insurance companies. Idiot rubes.

Isn't it funny that Republican/teabaggers believe or suggest that the democratic government has some evil plan with their stimulis spending

but they can't contemplate that Bush (oil guy) and Chaney (defense contractor) lied us into a war for oil and defense contracts.

Ah, the sweet smell of fear, driping off the big government corruption loving useful idiots.

Its a very good thing.

Isn't it funny that Republican/teabaggers believe or suggest that the democratic government has some evil plan with their stimulis spending

but they can't contemplate that Bush (oil guy) and Chaney (defense contractor) lied us into a war for oil and defense contracts.

You mean the fact that Chaney used to run black water and then black water made a mint on that war? Isnt that just a little bit wrong?

Careful, because that could be flipped and turned right back around on you.

Yeah, I was sure I spotted Bill Ayers and his old lady in the TV coverage of the Chicago Tea Party.

The tea we had in 1969 wad a damn site better than what these semi literate, flag waving, hillbilly,Sarah worshiping, motherfuckers have today.:cool:
A side effect of paralysis from the neck up, worried no one I see.

Incredible.

Who do tea parties support? Traditional American values, small government, traditional family values and personal responsibility.

But let's keep pushing Goebbel's theory of the big lie like kicking a can down the street hoping nobody will notice.

Pretty funny because I was seven years old when Woodstock happened, and I cared more about the the premiere of a new cartoon called "Scooby Doo" than Woodstock anyway. :lol:

(I doubt very seriously my Mommy would have let me go to Woodstock anyway. ;) :lol:

Anyone see the disgusting mess those scumballs at Woodstock left for that poor Farmer Yazger who was nice enough to let them use his field for Woodstock? They didn't even try to clean up! I was apalled seeing that that end of the film. I can only imagine how that poor man felt seeing his farm DESTROYED after he was nice enough to let them use his field.

Tea partiers don't act like that. They dont trash the place. They have RESPECT.

Those "green environmentally friendly" liberals left trash everywhere. HYPOCRITES.

The more the left try to buttonhole, categorize, and stereotype the tea party, the more they fail.

All they are letting us know is how much THEY FEAR US. They know they can't stop us.

They are trying, but they are failing.

Because you can't smear, or stereotype that many people.

But keep trying liberals. Your fear, liberals, of November is funny to watch.

:lol:

I helped put on the Sky River III rock festival in Washougal Washington. Not an exact comparison to Woodstock..but similar. We had mud and music. Your preocuption with Scooby Doo is hardly experience. If the land owner at Woodstock wanted to shut down the festival he would have and could have. The police would have enjoyed nothing more.
How? Call the cops? Do you realize the scale of the riot that would have occurred?

Okay, maybe there is a flip side to doing that. Would have destroyed the hippie movement before it got it's screaming grating whiny elitist ungrateful 'voice'.

:confused: The hippies had an excellent reason to protest...a forced draft. The teepees are basically, imo, protesting that the Republicans lost control of the country.

Incredible.

Yep. Free love does equal moral collapse. See our current divorce rates, single parent families, youth violence and gang activity. The elimination of shame and social stigma for such juvenile irresponsible behavior has done nothing but harm this nation. All can be tracing their roots back to the concept of personal irresponsibility and anarchy ensconced in the hippies.

As for the fuck the war... I can just point to general cowardice, geopolitical naivete and the fact the hippies generally wanted communism to win as long as the were left alone to do drugs and fuck anything in sight with no consequences. The one failing of our grandparents "Greatest Generation"... overprotecting their children from suffering and learning that they have responsibilities and life isn't always pollyanna 'fairness' while bailing them out of every jam they got into.

There it is! Post 26 and we get our first BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!!!! mit der drool.

:confused: The hippies had an excellent reason to protest...a forced draft. The teepees are basically, imo, protesting that the Republicans lost control of the country.
Well at least that's an honest opinion. I can respect that.

Incredible.

Yep. Free love does equal moral collapse. See our current divorce rates, single parent families, youth violence and gang activity.

How the hell is free love even related to those? Do you even know what it means or not? Although I'd love for you to prove that free love is the cause of all that instead of just your personal scapegoat. Oh and how exactly do single parents lead to moral collapse?

The elimination of shame and social stigma for such juvenile irresponsible behavior has done nothing but harm this nation. All can be tracing their roots back to the concept of personal irresponsibility and anarchy ensconced in the hippies.

Do so then, with proof.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back