Tea partiers can pay for their campaigns but not their child support

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
In another stunning example of family values, Tea Party Congressman and deadbeat dad Joe Walsh wants the court to sanction his ex-wife, Laura Walsh, who is suing him for over $100,000 in unpaid child support.

Walsh has been neglecting to take financial responsibility for his child for nine years now. Laura Walsh decided to sue the Congressman after he took out a $35,000 loan for his 2010 campaign. She claims rightfully that if he had enough to do that, he should have been paying the child support he owes. As a Congressman, Walsh makes $174,000 a year plus health benefits which puts him in the top five percent of salaried American workers.
Deadbeat Dad Joe Walsh Wants Ex-Wife Sanctioned In Child Support Case | Addicting Info

In another stunning example of family values, Tea Party Congressman and deadbeat dad Joe Walsh wants the court to sanction his ex-wife, Laura Walsh, who is suing him for over $100,000 in unpaid child support.

Walsh has been neglecting to take financial responsibility for his child for nine years now. Laura Walsh decided to sue the Congressman after he took out a $35,000 loan for his 2010 campaign. She claims rightfully that if he had enough to do that, he should have been paying the child support he owes. As a Congressman, Walsh makes $174,000 a year plus health benefits which puts him in the top five percent of salaried American workers.
Deadbeat Dad Joe Walsh Wants Ex-Wife Sanctioned In Child Support Case | Addicting Info

This is about the 5th ot 6th time this story has been started by a leftist!

But I will respond. Walsh represents my district. I voted for him in the primaries and general. I am ashamed I did. He is fake to everything he preaches for and nothing he says now has any creditability! He is a one term congressman anyways, since the Democrats redistricted him out of a district, but a man need to take care of his personal life if he is going to demand others take care of there.

Dipshit, tell us you understand the word alleged.

Theres load of citizens who don't pay their child support.

The only reason your interested in this one is because he's a TPer.

Who cares?? Not me.

Theres load of citizens who don't pay their child support.

The only reason your interested in this one is because he's a TPer.

Who cares?? Not me.

My father always paid his child support. Maybe a little late every now and then but never 100k behind!

I know one guy who didn't pay his. He didn't have a job to pay it, or a job to get a lawyer to go to court and tell them "hey, I aint got no job". He also didn't run a political campaign on borrowed money and on family values.

Whenever the right is caught in moral hypocrisy - this is their typical excuse "everyone does it!" Pathetic.

So its the LEFT's fault he won't pay his child support.
I see. I guess he's so overburdened with government regulation, he can't pay his child support.

do I need to repeat the question or are you just stupid like that?

No need to repeat it - you can just go and stick a "?" at the end of it so I'll know where it is.

So because one person is a deadbeat, you are going to try to smear everyone else who has similiar political idealogy. You really think lying like that gives you some sort of moral superiority over the Tea Party members?

Tell me, why resort to the lie to begin with. If the Tea Party is insignificant, if their ideas are crazy, then why do you need to lie by trying to smear them for the action of one? If you think your ideas are better share them.

And speaking of ideas. What do you have against:

1) The Constitution
2) Fiscal Discipline
3) Lightening the tax burden on the American people
4) Fighting corruption in Government

?

So are you trying to say the Demo's have no deadbeat dads registered? That's right, the dems don't marry the mother in the first place, so they are just "baby daddy" and not subject to child support.

so are you trying to say the demo's have no deadbeat dads registered? That's right, the dems don't marry the mother in the first place, so they are just "baby daddy" and not subject to child support.

the dems don't campaign on family values

You can say that again. Just what do they campaign on? It's sure not family values or personal responsibility. Just what kind of society do they want?

Last edited:
If you look at congress as a whole for things like this and many many other things like perhap Al Sharpton and Tim Gitner the whole bunch of them would not be welcome in my house not because they are left or right but because they think they are better than the rest of us. They make me sick. Replace all of them and we would be better off.

People lie in divorces and child support cases.

Forum List

Back