Tea Partiers against Romney need to ask

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ginscpy, Sep 29, 2011.

1. ginscpy

ginscpy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    if they would rather have 4 more years of Obama, than Romney.

Because Romney is the ONLY GOP candidate with a realistic chance of defeating 9 % unemployment Obama in 2012. Even if the economy gets worse.

Perry is TOAST with his pathetic perf in the 3 debates.

Cain and Paul are niche candidates who have no chance of winning a general election.

Chrisitie doesn't seem to want to run -and he reminds me of Mario Cuomo - who back in the 80s everybody was begging to run for president (reason escaped me)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ginscpy

ginscpy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    Christie is too unappealing to look at.

He and Angela Merkel would make a nice couple.

Looks matter.

3. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Its wayyy too early to start thinking about who will win in 2012. Romney is a class act. He polished his act since last time. Some of the young guns hope to gain experience and build an organization for 2016 or 2020, like Chris Christie, Rick Santorum, Marco Rubio, Tim Pawlenty, Paul Ryan....no women?....

Mitt is like a cat playing with a mouse with nowhere to run. He knows that when the actual delegates get picked he wins. Then he knows that during the presidential election, it will be like 2008 only in reverse....

4. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,884
    Granny says, "Dat's right - God wanted the Jews to lead `til dey rejected Jesus...
    :cool:
    Romney: God Wants U.S. to Lead, Not Follow
    October 07, 2011 | Mitt Romney, the leading Republican presidential candidate, is calling for a century of American dominance in his first major foreign policy address, outlining plans to strengthen the U.S. military while rejecting multilateral institutions like the United Nations when necessary.
    See also:

Romney’s Mormon Faith Is Thrust Back Into Campaign Spotlight
    October 08, 2011 | It was bound to happen sooner or later.

5. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    I am all in for Mitt, no one has the outstanding business record that he does, it's awesome and his turnarounds for the olympics and private business's is something that is textbook perfection. If he can do that with the olympics and these private business's that were failing and now success stories, he has my vote and my support. He also understands that freedom is not free and is lining up foreign policy experts to deal with the nation's threats. As far as being mormon, he believes in the same god that I do, he does not have to attend my church to get my vote.

6. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,180
    I'm for who ever that will work to keep America number ONE with strong border polices. Nationalism forever!!! Fuck globalism. DIE GLOBALISM!!!

7. WatertheTree

WatertheTree Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Romney will loose because thats all he is, an act. He has so many flip flops that someone started a website just of his flip flops.

What he is is just another spoiled rotton prety boy with lots of money. He is a piece of shit scumbag that is the spitting image of whats wrong with this country. Do you really think the public is going to continue to accept manufactured candidates forever??

Allegations of votor fraud, allegations of election funding fraud with perry in texas, so many flip flops there is no hope of knowing how he is going to behave once elected. Then you have the issues with his business ventures...

8. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    Let me put this simply so that you will understand. Governor Romney took a state that was 3 billion dollars in DEBT and turned that into a 2 billion dollar SURPLUS in just 4 years and he did it without raising taxes. You might try doing a little reading on the subject before you spout off, that way you won't look so stupid. I know it's difficult, but start with his job's plan.

9. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568
    As far as flip-flop you must mean his position on abortion, I too have changed my mind on that as I am sure most who " think" have. It's a difficult topic and one that takes years of maturity and knowledge to make. Romney is a conservative, has been one and was unfortunate enough to be a governor in a deep, deep blue state where 85% of the legislature was democratic. In other words, he did not have his way with them, what he did do was quite an accomplishment considering that the deck was stacked against him.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  10. techieny

techieny Conservative Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +586
    Yeah but Romney looks like Dash Riprock!