Tea Part advice for women and contraception

What's sad about this is there are countless people on the left who can't do this but instead insist that the government must force people to provide birth control for free. Nevermind the fact that you can already get affordable bc just about anywhere. And if you are really strapped for cash, you dont have to engage in sexual relations.

Good forbid anyone use Common Sense.

Jesus. No sex? Or demand that your partner wear a condom??

How far out there is that??

People in this country are now used the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers, providing for em. God forbid they provide for themselves.

Good forbid anyone use Common Sense.

Jesus. No sex? Or demand that your partner wear a condom??

How far out there is that??

People in this country are now used the Govt, i.e. the taxpayers, providing for em. God forbid they provide for themselves.

The bible does not mention if Jesus had sex or not.

Beats workin'

Boy, and how you 'Conservatives' know that. We in the Blue States have to continually support the Red States. Wish you 'Conservatives' would get off your fat asses, clear the beer cans away from the door of the single wide, and look for a job. Then maybe we in the Blue States could keep a bit more of our money.

Red-State Moochers: Federal Taxes Favor Those Who Complain the Most About Federal Taxes « SpeakEasy

And then there is the matter of bad credit

What Blue States Can Teach Red States About Good Credit - DailyFinance

And there is the problem of the lack of family values in the Red States

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/10/opinion/10douthat.html?_r=1

This is one of the themes of “Red Families v. Blue Families,” a provocative new book by two law professors, Naomi Cahn and June Carbone. The authors depict a culturally conservative “red America” that’s stuck trying to sustain an outdated social model. By insisting (unrealistically) on chastity before marriage, Cahn and Carbone argue, social conservatives guarantee that their children will get pregnant early and often (see Palin, Bristol), leading to teen childbirth, shotgun marriages and high divorce rates.

This self-defeating cycle could explain why socially conservative states have more family instability than, say, the culturally liberal Northeast. If you’re looking for solid marriages, head to Massachusetts, not Alabama.

Beats workin'

Boy, and how you 'Conservatives' know that. We in the Blue States have to continually support the Red States. Wish you 'Conservatives' would get off your fat asses, clear the beer cans away from the door of the single wide, and look for a job. Then maybe we in the Blue States could keep a bit more of our money.

Red-State Moochers: Federal Taxes Favor Those Who Complain the Most About Federal Taxes « SpeakEasy

This is one of the themes of “Red Families v. Blue Families,” a provocative new book by two law professors, Naomi Cahn and June Carbone. The authors depict a culturally conservative “red America” that’s stuck trying to sustain an outdated social model. By insisting (unrealistically) on chastity before marriage, Cahn and Carbone argue, social conservatives guarantee that their children will get pregnant early and often (see Palin, Bristol), leading to teen childbirth, shotgun marriages and high divorce rates.

This self-defeating cycle could explain why socially conservative states have more family instability than, say, the culturally liberal Northeast. If you’re looking for solid marriages, head to Massachusetts, not Alabama.

:lmao:

Red states' credit beats the blues' - credit scores & politics - MSN Money

Not half as funny as the shit you come up with.

Really? Have you some differant stats? From what I see, the 'Conservative' states have less work ethic, care less about their families, and have less responsibility in handling their personal finances. But these very same people are wanting to make the decisions on all of these matters for the rest of us. LOL:cuckoo:

Beats workin'

:lmao:

LOL

CardRatings.com found that blue states enjoy higher credit scores, on average, than red states do. At the same time, while credit scores declined in both blue and red states as a group, the average percent decline was smaller in red states, and some red states actually saw credit scores increase.

I'm a fiscal conservative and I dont' depend on anyone to bail me out of anything.

My house is payed for. The two cars in my driveway are payed for and I dont' owe anyone a dime.

I take care of my responsibilities and thats all that concerns me.

Your stats may be corrects. Don't know and really don't give a rats ass.

Liberal decision making just costs taxpayers more money as they have to carry those that don't pay for anything. Liberal Utopia. You can have it.

Really? Have you some differant stats? From what I see, the 'Conservative' states have less work ethic, care less about their families, and have less responsibility in handling their personal finances. But these very same people are wanting to make the decisions on all of these matters for the rest of us. LOL:cuckoo:

You think so huh? Guess you haven't been to Wasington then. We've been blue for 40 years and we still have tons on the government dole and Ms. Gregoire announced she was cutting out programs and try to dig us out. The cities where there is the most poor people (like Detroit for example) and the degradation of the city are usually Democrat. So I don't know where you get YOUR information. The poorest cities have all Democratic Mayors. Poorest cities all have Democratic mayors - snopes.com

The hypocrisy of the Repugs is that they don't want government to get involved with shat but love to introduce religious inspired bullshat bills into government, if you're against government so damn much why use government to strike and attack people? Dumb asses

You think so huh? Guess you haven't been to Wasington then. We've been blue for 40 years and we still have tons on the government dole and Ms. Gregoire announced she was cutting out programs and try to dig us out. The cities where there is the most poor people (like Detroit for example) and the degradation of the city are usually Democrat. So I don't know where you get YOUR information. The poorest cities have all Democratic Mayors. Poorest cities all have Democratic mayors - snopes.com

I'm sure he'll have snappy, factual come back for ya. LOL

I'm a fiscal conservative and I dont' depend on anyone to bail me out of anything.

My house is payed for. The two cars in my driveway are payed for and I dont' owe anyone a dime.

Liberal decision making just costs taxpayers more money as they have to carry those that don't pay for anything. Liberal Utopia. You can have it.

I do all the damn same things, my car and houses are paid off and I didn't ask anyone to do a damn thing for me, this is what most Americans do, left or right laning so don't pat yourself on the back for doing something that most people do and label it with some bullshat "fiscal conservative" political claptrap. I don't see liberals asking govt to pay off their houses and cars and liberal decisions isn't about making people pay for others, you're so damn koncked up jizzed with partisan jizz its pathetic.

I do all the damn same things, my car and houses are paid off and I didn't ask anyone to do a damn thing for me, this is what most Americans do, left or right laning so don't pat yourself on the back for doing something that most people do and label it with some bullshat "fiscal conservative" political claptrap. I don't see liberals asking govt to pay off their houses and cars and liberal decisions isn't about making people pay for others, you're so damn koncked up jizzed with partisan jizz its pathetic.

Fuck off there Flylo.

Since when is stating facts patting myself on the back?? Facts are facts and it is what it is.

Good for you if you if your taking care of your financial responsibilities. Glad to hear it. Glad your house and car are payed for. Gives you more to spend on other things.

As for partisan your so full of hate for anyone that doesn't believe as you do its a wonder your still breathing.

Last edited:

Fuck off there Flylo.

Since when is stating facts patting myself on the back?? Facts are facts and it is what it is.

Good for you if you if your taking care of your financial responsibilities. Glad to hear it. Glad your house and car are payed for. Gives you more to spend on other things.

As for partisan your so full of hate for anyone that doesn't believe as you do its a wonder your still breathing.

No you fack off dipshat, paying off your own house and cars doesn't make one fiscally conservative, it means you paid yur facking bills, that has jack shat to do with politics, smearing people who aren't politically in agreement with over some dumb shat like this is facking pathetic.

I'm not full of hate, just tired of the your facking ad hominens. the way how you pay your bills has facking jack shat to do with being liberal or conservative.

Easy to anwer that. The people in those cities realize which party created the situation that they are in. And they want nothing to do with the GOP.

Easy to anwer that. The people in those cities realize which party created the situation that they are in. And they want nothing to do with the GOP.

For God's sake some of them have NEVER HAD THE GOP in office! how do you explain that? We have never them in office for over 40 years! Of course they want nothing to do with the GOP, they might actually have to work for a living instead of relying on the government. Besides then they wouldn't have anybody to blame.

Forum List

Back