Te-bitch slapped

I'm just sayin, one of these days Tebow is going to get laid out by some hulking linebacker that he didn't see coming. I'd be nervous as hell if my QB was always running around like that.

Kinda like when he spun backwards out of the pocket with his head down and ran right into a sack Sunday only worse?

Considering the EPIC collapse of the Red Sox in the month of September I guess Boston needs something to cheer about. At least they still have their New England Cheaters, I mean Patriots.

Yeah, that's definitely it.

People were in the streets hugging strangers after the win Sunday.

Considering the EPIC collapse of the Red Sox in the month of September I guess Boston needs something to cheer about. At least they still have their New England Cheaters, I mean Patriots.

now that was most probably a typo, you meant "mugging". right? :eusa_angel:

now that was most probably a typo, you meant "mugging". right? :eusa_angel:

A whopper of a typo.

What I meant type was "people were in the streets nailing priests and Sunday school teachers to crosses and setting them on fire"

We got our win and all but we needed to emphasize our intolerance for other people's religious beliefs. That's what's really important.

Forum List

Back