Te-bitch slapped

I think he is talking about a quarterback some people have got a major HATE on for.

great fantasy point delivery however.

so, i like tim tebow.

Kinda makes me wish for an additional -5 penalty if you get sacked for a loss of 25 yards or more.

That kind of a fail should be accounted for.

Amazingly, even with that he still had a decent fantasy day.

i was waiting on 60 minutes and caught the last of the game....i didnt see tebow making grand gestures towards his god.......does his god only love him when he wins?

i was waiting on 60 minutes and caught the last of the game....i didnt see tebow making grand gestures towards his god.......does his god only love him when he wins?

I heard him thank his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ after the game just like he always does.

As for "grand jestures", the next time I see him do that will be the first.

Considering the EPIC collapse of the Red Sox in the month of September I guess Boston needs something to cheer about. At least they still have their New England Cheaters, I mean Patriots.

Football is the ultimate team sport, unlike any other; the Denver ‘defense’ is to blame, not Tebow. Indeed, Tebow is at least as talented as Trent Dilfer, and the latter has a Super Bowl ring.

next week....

Tim-Tebow-SNL-Skit.jpg

I'm just sayin, one of these days Tebow is going to get laid out by some hulking linebacker that he didn't see coming. I'd be nervous as hell if my QB was always running around like that.

Forum List

Back