TDS Thread Ideas

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
In the spirit of bi-partisanship, and to make life a little easier for a group of folks that I know are suffering a great deal right now. I'm going to offer up a few thread ideas that TDS suffers can feel free to use. Since they seem to follow a formulaic pattern, as in Republicans don't ______, I'll stay with that trope.

Republicans don't ...

... wear white after Labor Day.
... wash their hand before returning to work.
... wait 30 minutes after eating before getting in the water.
... bring their own bags to the super market.
... run with scissors.
... make funny faces because or mouths will freeze that way.
... look before leaping.
... drive slow in the fast lane.

Feel free to add your own. Help a TDS sufferer today.

Republicans don't believe there are more than two genders. Republicans don't believe in the Global Warming or Climate Change hoaxes. Republicans don't believe what CNN says. Republicans don't do unpatriotic things and don't spend their time belittling our great country. But Republicans DO fart after a nice and hearty meal. At least I do.

In the spirit of bi-partisanship, and to make life a little easier for a group of folks that I know are suffering a great deal right now. I'm going to offer up a few thread ideas that TDS suffers can feel free to use. Since they seem to follow a formulaic pattern, as in Republicans don't ______, I'll stay with that trope.

Republicans don't ...

... run with scissors.
... look before leaping.

Actual definition of TDS:

The inability to find fault with Trump due to the fact that you voted for him in 2016. Also see: Cognitive Dissonance and Confirmation Bias.

Republicans don't ...

... run with scissors.
... look before leaping.

Actual definition of TDS:

The inability to find fault with Trump due to the fact that you voted for him in 2016. Also see: Cognitive Dissonance and Confirmation Bias.

ddd2f49c63f4f7db19c4387522511fb6.jpg

Irritating, kind of like you. Lol.

Forum List

Back