TDS has not reached full potential yet...wait til Mexicrats find out they can’t do shit about it.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
All guns knives and sharp objects should be removed from all LefTarded folks as heads are certain to explode. Grab your popcorn

Even Mann Coulter is now publicly calling Trump an IDIOT. What took her so long to figure that out?

Dunno what took her so long, but I'm glad that she is finally waking up to the fact that Trump isn't as good as they originally thought.

Another thing I find interesting is the fact that Coulter used to be one of the great heroes of the conservatives, but the second she spoke out against Trump and called him an idiot, they turned on her and threw her under the bus.

44B90EA0-93F1-4C68-A3F3-C635839B5927.gif
I’m surprised they can function with those necessities. Maybe they’ll off themselves in due to time.

Even Mann Coulter is now publicly calling Trump an IDIOT. What took her so long to figure that out?

Dunno what took her so long, but I'm glad that she is finally waking up to the fact that Trump isn't as good as they originally thought.

Another thing I find interesting is the fact that Coulter used to be one of the great heroes of the conservatives, but the second she spoke out against Trump and called him an idiot, they turned on her and threw her under the bus.

It's hard to believe that Trump's base is even dumber than Coulter.

Forum List

Back