TCU defeats Oregon in NC game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Oregon wins out against Cal, Arizona, Oregon State.

Auburn loses. TCU moves up.

TCU made a huge statement with their blowout win over Utah.

Oregon is very beatable - fell behind Stanford, Tenn, USC .... not a large physical team....

No question Oregon beats Auburn. I think TCU beats Oregon.

Heres what sucks - both Darren Thomas and laMichael James are only sophs.

I disagree that a one loss Auburn makes it to the NC game over TCU.

may be moot.

Auburn may very well beat Bama.

In which case TCU can claim they got screwed.

I feel Oregon would probably prefer to play Auburn than TCU.

In any case -if Oregon wins the NC - folks east of the Mississipi will know that the Pac 10 is more than just USC.

Last edited:
A one loss Auburn (if the loss is to Alabama) that wins the SEC Championship makes it over TCU. Sorry.

Not a chance. If Auburn loses ANY game remaining on their schedule (Georgia, Bama, SECCG) they'll drop too far to get back to the top 2.

I always had an image of TCU as a weak sister who usually went 3-8 or 2-9.

Yet in recent years they have become something of a dynasty.

Doing things right................

TCU would lose 2 if they were in the SEC, that said I think they go above a 1 loss Auburn. Voters are going to want to take the wind out of Scam Newton's sails.

Deep down - unless Oregon suffers key injuries -I don't see the likes of Auburn or TCU beating them.

They came back against Stanford , won at USC, played lousy against Washington yet won easily.

In which case TCU can claim they got screwed.

Screwed out of what? An undefeated SEC team will always, 100% without a doubt be more deserving of a NC contention over any other team in any other confirmation. Period.

Actually, if Auburn goes undefeated, they will be the #1 seed in the BCS, so TCU can cry that Oregon stole their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back