TB, Measles, and The Plague Coming in Over Our Southern Border

this is not new , i have been reading about the return of these new drug resistant diseases being reintroduced into the USA for maybe 10 years . From what i have read these disease mostly are reported as being in big cities . Thats good or bad news depending on point of view .

Nancy Pelosi said to vote for Democrats because they give leverage to illegals. Nice. She cares more about illegals than she does for the American people. Democrats have to be defeated so she has no more chances. She can join Hillary and talk about their grandchildren and yoga.

Everyone south of the Rio Grande is far more likely to be vaccinated than the idiots north of the border.

Everyone south of the Rio Grande is far more likely to be vaccinated than the idiots north of the border.
--------------------------------- so what , from what i hear its third worlders bring these drug resistant diseases into the USA , mostly to American big cities Jake .

Give us the solid, objective evidence, pismoe. I will read it.

No vaccinations, however, is not the answer.

--------------------------- who cares , as far as vaccinations go , big deal , third worlders get vaccinated and as i asked , who cares Jake .

Of all the reports and rants about illegal immigration, this is the least reported. We spent decades ridding this country of such diseases and now they're coming back due to those sneaking across our borders. Or even being allowed in by the Obama administration.

Attack the source all you want. You can't refute the statistics or the links.

The returning diseases are;

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

Read story w/links @ Six Diseases Return To US as Migration Advocates Celebrate 'World Refugee Day' - Breitbart
------------------------------------------ like i asked , who cares about vaccinations as i post the post number 1 that this thread is supposed to be about Jake . Ok with me if you try to change the topic but thats what you seem to be doing Jake .

--------------------------- who cares , as far as vaccinations go , big deal , third worlders get vaccinated and as i asked , who cares Jake .
iow, you have no argument. Next.

You have an assertion with no solid evidence. Step away, pismoe, and move along.

As i said , the thread is not about vaccinations as you try to change the subject of the O.P. thread Jake .

Of all the reports and rants about illegal immigration, this is the least reported. We spent decades ridding this country of such diseases and now they're coming back due to those sneaking across our borders. Or even being allowed in by the Obama administration.

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

Read story w/links @ Six Diseases Return To US as Migration Advocates Celebrate 'World Refugee Day' - Breitbart
------------------------------------- WHOOPS there it is again , nothing to do with vaccinations Jake .

breitbart is ascribing what is happening INSIDE America because of lack of vaccinations to our citizens to immigrants instead.

You are being fooled by Fake Alt Right Media, pismoe.

There it is. Whoops. You lose. How can you buy this crap?

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

------------------------ [CHUCKLE]

good thread , thank you for it O.P' but we have a bonehead here trying to hijack your thread and talk about vaccinations rather than once eradicated disease being reintroduced to the USA by diseased or disease ridden third world imported third world peasants . Thankyou for post number 1 though O.P..

The diseases are being reintroduced by unvaccinated Americans, not vaccinated immigrants.

The OP and the uninformed partisans will not be allowed to get away with lying.

good thread , thank you for it O.P' but we have a bonehead here trying to hijack your thread and talk about vaccinations rather than once eradicated disease being reintroduced to the USA by diseased or disease ridden third world imported third world peasants . Thankyou for post number 1 though O.P..

Forum List

Back