Taylor Swift is not registered to vote in Tennessee

No I didnt miss it. She was telling the truth. She wont be voting for any republicans anywhere.

Woooosh another one over your fro

The left has no intelligence to regonize how this dumb bitch just happened to come out and say what she did just what 24-48 hrs before the awards........Oh imagine that and she won the award.

I don't care anymore what Swift or any other celeb has to say...well with the exception of Clint Eastwood, I like Clint
And James Woods

Oh yeah...I like him. He just says how it is and if you don't like it, fuck you
Absolutely

Missed where she said she wouldn't be voting for the republican Senate candidate in Tennessee didn't ya, moron?
No I didnt miss it. She was telling the truth. She wont be voting for any republicans anywhere.

Woooosh another one over your fro

The left has no intelligence to regonize how this dumb bitch just happened to come out and say what she did just what 24-48 hrs before the awards........Oh imagine that and she won the award.

I don't care anymore what Swift or any other celeb has to say...well with the exception of Clint Eastwood, I like Clint
And James Woods
and most of all....
baio.jpg

Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

Taylor Swift is Not Registered to Vote in Tennessee
What else would you expect from a dumb twat that sold her soul.
One less vote for who she wants to see win in the state then.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

You are the dumb twat.

Republicans are running negative ads and none of the donors are registered to vote in the state.

You saw yourself in the mirror that's sad, stfup mental case

You are the dumb twat.

Republicans are running negative ads and none of the donors are registered to vote in the state.

Taylor Swift lives in NY you moron. :laugh:

Taylor Swift Just Bought This $18 Million New York Townhouse
WTF does NY have to do with anythign stupid fk

You are the dumb twat.

Er......um.......stop using misogynistic words please.

Woman hater.

THank you.

You are the dumb twat.

Missed where she said she wouldn't be voting for the republican Senate candidate in Tennessee didn't ya, moron?

reality backhole....

upload_2018-10-12_11-14-42.png

taylor-swift-not-registered-to-vote-2.jpg

“In the past I’ve been reluctant to publicly voice my political opinions, but due to several events in my life and in the world in the past two years, I feel very differently about that now,” wrote Swift, adding that October 9 was the last day to register in the state of Tennessee.

5bbaab8174726image.jpg

I want Beto to win and I do not live in TX. I want all Democratic Senators to win and esp. Debbie S.

Who is calling who a dumb twat.

I want Beto to win and I do not live in TX. I want all Democratic Senators to win and esp. Debbie S.

Golly gee color us surprised

Golly gee color us surprised

Golly gee I'm surprised you are surprised.

Boy, Teenyboppers don’t vote...

Hopefully all of the thousands of people who registered to vote because of Taylor's tweets will go un-register -- or better still, the state can just declare their registration invalid -- that would really show those libs

Isn't that what Georgia SOS is doing.

There is no "soul" to sell. The problem with idiots raised on hip-hop "kill the cop lyrics" is that they assume that country music is a political movement. I think that's what Stephen Paddock thought when he opened fire on a concert in Vegas last year. Taylor Swift is just a ditzy pop star and modern country music is just entertainment.

Taylor Swift Just Bought This $18 Million New York Townhouse

Actually she owns 8 properties in 4 states. :laugh: Two in Tenn. :laugh:

everyone is calling you that. Especially with this last post.

Forum List

Back