Taxpayer Monies being used to indoctrinate students.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Last edited:
Grandma is correct, this is the usual baloney from the fake news network of the right. There is always someone trying to brainwash the American, what this does is create doubt when news conflicts with the designated narrative. While it seems paradoxical when you believe nothing is true you can be more easily lead.

Breitbart is well known as a fake news site.

The OP should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum.
I take it from this disingenuous response that due to the source of the OP's posting you are denying that the report in question exists. I assure you, it does exist. Here is a link to the NAS website that contains said report:
Making Citizens: How American Universities Teach Civics | National Association of Scholars
The NAS has been around for 30 years and have published reports throughout their history.

Because the MSM refuses to comment on the report, does not impugn the validity of the statements contained therein. Rather it speaks volumes about the agendas of said media sources.

The OP posted this report here in order to make our fellow posters aware of its existence and to invite rational discussion of the facts it contains. I submit that your knee-jerk response does neither, nor is it a compelling argument to move said thread.

Why do you not rather read the report and make proper rebuttals to it point by point? Further, the NAS welcomes critique of its reports and I am sure that should you present rational arguments against their findings, the may well revise the report to something you may find more acceptable.

Deflection and/or denial is no way to resolve the differences in today's society, it only serves to widen the divide that severs us. You have not aided the cause of your side of the argument with your statement above.

Breitbart is well known as a fake news site.

The OP should be in the Conspiracy Theories forum.
It's not fake, but it is a conservative D.C. lobby organization which is highly biased...

A few minutes of snooping around their website answered that question. NAS is a conservative front-group concerned with issues like “Broad imposition of the “sustainability” agenda on university activity and campus life” and “neglect of character education.”* Their membership includes “all who share a commitment” to their core principles, be they “undergraduate students, teachers, college administrators, independent scholars, [or] non-academic citizens.” They also have their very own journal, “Academic Questions.” There’s probably a very good reason why I’ve never heard of this journal before.

…So, by “National Association of Scholars,” they actually mean “DC lobby of conservative opinioneers.” That’s some fiiiiiine corporate double-speak. What’s interesting to me is that they have never even tried to interact with an actual professor like myself. If their goal is to improve the quality of rational debate on college campuses, they might consider participating in one from time to time.

What the hell is the National Association of Scholars? | shouting loudly

Forum List

Back