Taxi crashes into 10 Pedestrians at Logan Airport

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Authorities have not released the name of the cab driver but say they don't believe it was an act of terrorism. The incident happened near Logan Airport at the taxi queuing area. One police spokesman said ten people were injured in the accident.

160f7f8050e446ee44de5c2e72af3423

Taxi crashes into pedestrians near Boston's Logan Airport

Massachusetts State Police say a crash that injured 10 pedestrians near Boston’s airport does not appear to be an intentional act.

A police official said the crash is believed to be a case of “operator error” in which the driver stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brake. The person was not authorized to comment on the record and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

The 56-year-old taxi driver’s vehicle struck the pedestrians in a taxi-queuing area Monday afternoon near Logan International Airport in East Boston. State police spokesman David Procopio says 10 people were injured, some seriously.

The white cab, with front-end damage, came to rest against a building.

Last edited:
Metro Cab of Boston. Most taxi drivers I've met in Boston are not originally American. I wonder where this one was from. - anonymous

I found several comments on this story from people who live in the Boston area. They all agreed that the majority of cab drivers working at Metro Cab of Boston are immigrants and some specified they were mostly from the Middle East or Africa. I'm wondering how much training these people are required to have before they get a job as a cab driver. How does a person mistake a gas pedal for a brake pedal? The cab co. has refused to give any details about the driver. I hope they do a thorough investigation and find out how many hours these workers are putting in. Fatigue can cause accidents too.

UPDATE* It turns out the ten pedestrians were actually cab drivers on break outside on the patio when the cab plowed into them. Could be a case of workplace violence too.

America is falling apart.
Taxi drivers should be thoroughly qualified and able to read in English (road signs). They also should not be overworked by greedy taxi cab co. owners who take the first 6 hours of their pay (average) for use the vehicle and force them to pay an extra fee for gasoline. I've been reading some stories about how these drivers are taken advantage of. Investigate the company thoroughly and get to the bottom of what is going on.

America is falling apart.
Don't you live in the UK? Look around you. You're own country is in worse shape than ours!
America is falling apart. Every day brings more evidence of that. Boston,Little Rock and so on. Its a sick society.
Clean up your own backyard, Tommy. You've got far bigger problems on your hands in the UK. HUGE. Meet your sick society, @TommyTainant
Number of paedophiles in Britain will shock public, warns Deputy Children's Commissioner for England

UK soccer pedophilia scandal widens to 429 victims

Pedophilia in Britain ‘woven into the fabric of society’ – Theresa May

British celebrities and politicians among over 1,400 suspected in child-sex-abuse scandal

Forbes Welcome

Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness ......see Forbes for story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back