Taxes.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
I was talking with a small business owner and he said that .55 cents of every dollar made last year was paid in taxes, and if this admin. lets the tax relief Bush put in place lapse at the end of the year it will increase to .65 cents. With small business creating jobs how can this admin. justify doing nothing for the small business.

I was talking with a small business owner and he said that .55 cents of every dollar made last year was paid in taxes, and if this admin. lets the tax relief Bush put in place lapse at the end of the year it will increase to .65 cents. With small business creating jobs how can this admin. justify doing nothing for the small business.

This administration wants nothing more than the end of small businesses.

and why would they WANT that?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So they can get all those small businesses to vote against them?:cuckoo:

you guys are pretty funny and loony tunes at the same time!:lol:

how about a little reasoning with your comments skull....?

and why would they WANT that?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So they can get all those small businesses to vote against them?:cuckoo:

you guys are pretty funny and loony tunes at the same time!:lol:

how about a little reasoning with your comments skull....?

The government wants us to be dependent on it.

It's nearly impossible to start a business these days for all the government regulation. And more and more of our profits are taken by government agencies.

Just wait until our taxes go up at the end of this year and then tell me the government wants small businesses to flourish.

With so many small business owners disgusted with this admin, maybe a change is coming in the upcoming elections

I recently saw some small business initiatives the Obama administration was proposing. A lot of states actually hamper small business as well. California being a prime example. 10% state tax rate here, plus all those regulations. People and businesses fleeing the state in droves.

tell him to get a better tax consultant

The Obama administration wants centralized planning in which its mega business cronies carryout the directives. Killing off small business is a natural result of such centralization.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you people will buy any bullshit said on here as fact huh?

If this guy is paying 55 cents on the dollar hes an idiot.

A better tax consultant would solve this if it is even true.

tell him to get a better tax consultant

Ye gods, thou art a thorough and determined moron.

Dear Idiot, if he is paying over half of every dollar in taxes he has not structured his business correctly and or is not taking all the available deductions..

The government can not be blamed for this guys being a shitty business opperator

Dear Idiot, if he is paying over half of every dollar in taxes he has not structured his business correctly and or is not taking all the available deductions..

The government can not be blamed for this guys being a shitty business opperator
Gee, I didn't see a location to demonstrate zero linkage between state, federal and local taxes both corporate and personal, how did you know what all of those tax rates were?

Forum List

Back