Taxes will have to be increased on us all, if U.S. Government wants to survive.

Withdrawing 30,000 troops next month, would indicate some level of sucess don't you think? Yes! No i'm not oblivious to sucess in Iraq. I'm just more aware than you of the sucesses we are not making and how we are bleeding money over there for oil. Georg Bush started a war for oil and that's murder. Maybe a million ppl. And I must be more aware how bad a war with Iran will be, or how now the military is now either calling their enemies evil doers or lying and saying they're iranian or al queda. dude, don't even try. and now in an election yr they are pulling back? and other reasons why violence went down. neighborhoods ethnically clenzed, truce with sadr...dude, I know everything. start listening to air america and nova m radio. unbrainwash yourself. rush,hannity,newt,buchanan, o,reilly,vetter,foley, rove, abramoff....al frankin isn't killing america, you are. you aren't right, you are just very good at spin. obama is winning everywhere. it will take another 9 11 for mccain to come close, and bush will just bury his head again and let it happen. put norad in chaneys control again. how did that work out for us last time?

MCcain right and wrong on every issue, what the hell are you blabbering about now? flip flop

Exactly what I've wondered about every single one of your posts ... what are YOU blabbering about now?

Withdrawing 30,000 troops next month, would indicate some level of sucess don't you think? Yes! No i'm not oblivious to sucess in Iraq. I'm just more aware than you of the sucesses we are not making and how we are bleeding money over there for oil. Georg Bush started a war for oil and that's murder. Maybe a million ppl. And I must be more aware how bad a war with Iran will be, or how now the military is now either calling their enemies evil doers or lying and saying they're iranian or al queda. dude, don't even try. and now in an election yr they are pulling back? and other reasons why violence went down. neighborhoods ethnically clenzed, truce with sadr...dude, I know everything. start listening to air america and nova m radio. unbrainwash yourself. rush,hannity,newt,buchanan, o,reilly,vetter,foley, rove, abramoff....al frankin isn't killing america, you are. you aren't right, you are just very good at spin. obama is winning everywhere. it will take another 9 11 for mccain to come close, and bush will just bury his head again and let it happen. put norad in chaneys control again. how did that work out for us last time?

MCcain right and wrong on every issue, what the hell are you blabbering about now? flip flop

Well if you think Obama is going to mass withdraw when and if he gets elected you are sorely mistaken. He will backtrack from his earlier position of "withdrawing troops now". He is already using language which would suggest a backtrack. He will get on the right side of the issue. It's funny how we are over there for oil but we aren't benefiting from the oil, don't you think? There is neighborhoods being ethnically cleansed by US troops, wow dude you are delusional. Saddam was collaberating with terrorist before the onset of the war, he invaded his neighbor, he thumbed his nose to disclosing his WMD or lack thereof. But the US was suppose to sit back and wait for him to attack his neighbors or us, unbelivable. Do you really want to talk about flip flooping, " I have always stood for public financing".....Oh wait I won't accept public funds..... I will meet with rouge nations leaders without any preconditions....oh wait....I would meet with them if there were preparations....I am against gun rights....Oh wait the DC gun ban ruling was just......flip flooping.....

Mccain's positions are over a matter of tons of years of public service, while Obama has made all of those flip flops during the election cycle for his political gain. Lmao:lol::lol::lol::lol:

obama said he would leave a terrorist task force behind. and someone has to protect exxon. I wonder why them winning the contract is being kept quiet? probably because that should mean gas prices go down but of coarse it doesn't. will obama leave blackwater behind? we'll see how powerful big oil is or how if the dems have the balls. I think they will regulate corporations better than the gop and undo some bad laws the gop passed.

obama said he would leave a terrorist task force behind. and someone has to protect exxon. I wonder why them winning the contract is being kept quiet? probably because that should mean gas prices go down but of coarse it doesn't. will obama leave blackwater behind? we'll see how powerful big oil is or how if the dems have the balls. I think they will regulate corporations better than the gop and undo some bad laws the gop passed.

Maybe you could post a link to the exxon story? Obama said we should withdraw troops now, not tommorow, not in a month but now.....don't you remember? Less regulation is what is needed not more, less taxes not more. Besides these 'evil doers' are the ones that create jobs in this country. Btw how do you think an Obama adminstration will regulate corporations more?

Maybe you could post a link to the exxon story? If you don't know who won the contract in Iraq, that's one of the points i'm trying to make. why aren't you being told? but you can find out now because it is official, exxon won the contract.
yes obama would begin withdrawing combat troops. leave behind a terror task force. we should not be fighting sunnis and shiites but we are!

you wanna know how obama will regulate better? go see all the gop de regulations passed from 00 to 06. we wil undo what they did. those regulations were in place for a reason.

ps you neocons didn't mind bush clinton bush but you mind now when it was gonna be bush clinton bush clinton? don't ever say you want jeb then.

also, you don't mind that rockafeller, jp morgan, jay gould and carnege basically bought all of america from the guilded age to the depression.

sheep don't know they are just shep either.

Maybe you could post a link to the exxon story? If you don't know who won the contract in Iraq, that's one of the points i'm trying to make. why aren't you being told? but you can find out now because it is official, exxon won the contract. yes obama would begin withdrawing combat troops. leave behind a terror task force. we should not be fighting sunnis and shiites but we are!

you wanna know how obama will regulate better? go see all the gop de regulations passed from 00 to 06. we wil undo what they did. those regulations were in place for a reason.

If you make a claim like what I have highlighted in bold it's customary you provide links, genius. I guess, he would have all troops out of Iraq by the end of next year to huh?(that's another position he has had) There goes that terrorist task force you were referring to in your post. Genius, Islamic terrorist are madeup of sunnis and shiites, what do you think the majority of Islamic extremist are Christian?

You completely dodge the question reguarding regulation by throwing out a generality. Answer with specifics, not generalities, you made the ignorant statement, "obama will regulate corporations better".

ps you neocons didn't mind bush clinton bush but you mind now when it was gonna be bush clinton bush clinton? don't ever say you want jeb then.

also, you don't mind that rockafeller, jp morgan, jay gould and carnege basically bought all of america from the guilded age to the depression.

sheep don't know they are just shep either.

P.S.- learn how to focus your thoughts and write coherent sentences.

Forum List

Back