Taxes will have to be increased on us all, if U.S. Government wants to survive.

The United States Government will eventually have to increase Taxes, if it really wants to have a stable governemt into the future. With the price of
everything on the rise, a policy of Tax cuts,may come back to hurt the economy of the United States, at some point in the future.

The solution is to fix the system. its corrupt. in 1913 rockafeller, mogan and carnege started the federal reserve and started taxing income. unconstitutional. not only that, it put the 3 most monopolistic families in charge of our money. today our income taxes go towards interest on the national debt. any politician that admits this is wrong on every level is painted to be a conspiracy theorist but it is true. the only way to take america back is abolish the fed reserve. we don't need private bankers crashing the economy so the can buy low. nationalize oil too because these guy also started standard oil. standard was broken up so now the oil companies are in collusion with each other and they are making another power grab. want proof? who bailed bear sterns? congress or bush? no. the federal reserve made that decision for us wo any approval and no one said a word

since I ramble I want to reiterated . 1 private bankers own america because they control the money.
2. our income tax just goes to the interest on the national debt
3. supreme court and founding fathers said income tax unconstit
4. congress passed inc tax on xmas 1913 w not enough in session to pass such a bill.
5. dollar used to be backed by gold. no more. its easy for them to lower or increase the dollar.
I could go on but we'll start here. can't fix this system unless obama has the nerve. we know mccain won't. kennedy was going to then they killed him. viva revelution!

since I ramble I want to reiterated . 1 private bankers own america because they control the money.
2. our income tax just goes to the interest on the national debt
3. supreme court and founding fathers said income tax unconstit
4. congress passed inc tax on xmas 1913 w not enough in session to pass such a bill.
5. dollar used to be backed by gold. no more. its easy for them to lower or increase the dollar.
I could go on but we'll start here. can't fix this system unless obama has the nerve. we know mccain won't. kennedy was going to then they killed him. viva revelution!

Lmao....here's how your tax dollars are spent....no our country is controlled by corrupt politicians...

Federal Budget Spending and the National Debt

What do you cut? Defense? SS doesn't go bankrupt for 30 more years yet, Medicare has got about 10 or so left? Gotta pay interest on the debt. Have to have highways and the FAA...? FEMA?

Don't say make it more efficient. Unless you fire the entire civil service and privitize it you won't change that culture of ineptitude.

So what do you cut?

well off the top of my head how about ending a hugley unpopular and costley war? Thats right we can't because we will never leave untill all 6 billion of us are dead.
but i nice way to create taxes could be just to finally legilize weed. I mean considering it is estimated to be the highest profitable crop, beating both tobacco and cotton. with legilaztion prices would go down but still its a good amount of money. I mean there really is no reason for it to be illeagle, non-addictive, cheap, resourceful, easy to grow. The only reason its not legal is because decades of racism,greed,and lies. and before a bunch of people try and tell me that i am a degenerate i ask you to go take one of the most addicting and destructive drugs on the market, alcohol!
I mean weed withdrawls won't kill you, in fact only 2 drug can kill from withdrawls; HERION AND ALCOHOL

The United States Government will eventually have to increase Taxes, if it really wants to have a stable governemt into the future. With the price of
everything on the rise, a policy of Tax cuts,may come back to hurt the economy of the United States, at some point in the future.

We just can't get a break on taxes. You could be right but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow..:eusa_eh:

No this is a recession we are in, we will recover. Our debt hasn't reached the point where it isn't possible to recover from but we are swiftly headed in that direction. MCcain will cut pork, he has fought his whole career doing so. Remember he was one of only a few that has never sought an earmark. I don't think that he expand a military presence throughout the world. On the flip side, Obama has proposed over 1 trillion dollars in new governmental spending, that is putting your foot on the accelator headed for the defecit cliff. In my opinion, if you don't vote for someone who has fought his whole career to end governmental waste just because your candidate didn't get the nomination seems kinda petty. I hope you don't take offense, it's just my opinion.

The only good thing about McCain is his earmark history. That's it. Otherwise, the guy panders, flip flops, and ultimately does DC right, not the country.

I can't stand him for McCain-Kennedy, and I can't stand him for McCain-Feingold, which he HIMSELF hasn't even been abiding by.

I can't stand that he was against the Bush tax cuts for fiscally responsible reasons, but now that he's running for president, he's FOR them so that he can hang on to the conservative base. Winning an election is not as important as your ideological values. His reasons for not supporting the tax cuts made SENSE. Because the spending increased so much, that we now have almost a half a TRILLION budget deficit, which has contributed to only one administration raising the national debt 100%.

Where was McCain when all THAT was happening? Voting yes on OTHER wasteful spending. He voted yes on the economic stimulus bribe, which just doubled the deficit. Where was his deficit hawking on THAT? How much money needed to be borrowed and printed to fund THAT? His earmark hawking is severely overshadowed by his hypocrisy and his flip-flopping, pandering fraud of a candidacy. He's only a conservative when it's convenient. Maybe way back when, he used to have a conscience somewhere inside him. But he's spent way too much time in DC, and you're a fool for thinking he's going to be anything other than politics as usual.

I'd much rather protest the GOP's choice, then just give them a freebie.

You don't think McCain is going to expand the military empire? Come on. OBAMA is going to expand it, for christ's sake. He'll never admit it though, of course.

We're fighting wars to hang on to Dollar hegemony. Iran will be next. It's just a matter of who ultimately pulls that trigger.

I'm thinking outside the box on this one, and I see either candidate spending just as much money. It's just a matter of what it's spent on. McCain will spend it on military escapades, and Obama will spend it on social projects.

Either way, MORE DEBT.

Last edited:
My parents said the same things back in the 1970's.... I guess some day the bill will come due, 100, 500, 1000 years from now....some time. It's not my problem. It's now my kid's problem. If it is bad enough of a problem, they will deal with it, or if not, they'll do what my parents did, and I did, pass it on to their kids, my grandkids..... and I'll be dead and long gone and will no longer care....

What a horrible attitude. So it's not about your country overall, it's just about YOU? You're just here to get a free ride through life, get whatever you can out of it in "the best country ever", and then fuck what happens to it after you've benefitted to completion?

How about your great-great grand kids? Are they far enough off in the lineage that it wouldn't concern you emotionally anymore at that point?

What the fuck, dude? Are you serious??

What do you cut? Be specific.

I close military bases in any country that isn't a G8 country, first of all. I cut the Dept. of Education, Dept. of Energy, FEMA...to start.

I cut all earmarks that aren't clearly declared, and that don't go towards benefitting a major economic sector. I agree with earmarks that are clear and concise, not hidden, and that benefit an economy that has an interstate impact.

I cut most foreign aid, especially to countries that have a history of being unfriendly to the US. I don't create, support, and subsidize dictators. I don't then later invade those countries because the dictators I installed and supported got out of hand.

I cut entitlement spending drastically. I'll come back later with more specifics on that, I have to take my kid to a doctors appointment.

That's a start.

Last edited:
The only good thing about McCain is his earmark history. That's it. Otherwise, the guy panders, flip flops, and ultimately does DC right, not the country.

I can't stand him for McCain-Kennedy, and I can't stand him for McCain-Feingold, which he HIMSELF hasn't even been abiding by.
He's not perfect, no candidate is.I can't stand that he was against the Bush tax cuts for fiscally responsible reasons, but now that he's running for president, he's FOR them so that he can hang on to the conservative base. Winning an election is not as important as your ideological values. His reasons for not supporting the tax cuts made SENSE. Because the spending increased so much, that we now have almost a half a TRILLION budget deficit, which has contributed to only one administration raising the national debt 100%.
MCcain voted against Medicare prescription coverage which was huge umm..umm a huge endeavour. Voted against the Bush energy plan which put money in the hands of oil executives and special interests. He make it sound as though he flip-flopped on the Bush tax cuts, the economy at the time wasn't in the condition it is now. He has said because the condition of the economy, he couldn't raise taxes, right now.
Where was McCain when all THAT was happening? Voting yes on OTHER wasteful spending. He voted yes on the economic stimulus bribe, which just doubled the deficit. Where was his deficit hawking on THAT? How much money needed to be borrowed and printed to fund THAT? His earmark hawking is severely overshadowed by his hypocrisy and his flip-flopping, pandering fraud of a candidacy. He's only a conservative when it's convenient. Maybe way back when, he used to have a conscience somewhere inside him. But he's spent way too much time in DC, and you're a fool for thinking he's going to be anything other than politics as usual.

I'd much rather protest the GOP's choice, then just give them a freebie.

You don't think McCain is going to expand the military empire? Come on. OBAMA is going to expand it, for christ's sake. He'll never admit it though, of course.

We're fighting wars to hang on to Dollar hegemony. Iran will be next. It's just a matter of who ultimately pulls that trigger.

I'm thinking outside the box on this one, and I see either candidate spending just as much money. It's just a matter of what it's spent on. McCain will spend it on military escapades, and Obama will spend it on social projects.

Either way, MORE DEBT.

I do think we are in for more debt, but in my opinion it's who is going to spend more money. I think hands down, it will be Obama.

Last edited:
Lmao....here's how your tax dollars are spent....no our country is controlled by corrupt politicians..

yes and no. yes workers income taxs might make up those percentages, but that's not the whole story. that's just what they tell us. they rob peter to pay paul and ultimately, all our income tax does is pay interest on the national debt, and not even al of it. we basically pay min. credit card payment. dig a litle deeper. remember the fed bailed out bear sterns? or the debt iraq is putting us in? the fed reserve controls the corupt gov. u always wanted to know who "the man" was? now you know. the more you look into who jpmorgan, rockafeller and carnege were the more you realize how wrong it was to let them have our gold. now our money is wothless and all the gold is gone. the own the fed reserve today. these families own the usa. how is the fed. reserve a part private company? who owns it? learn!

I do think we are in for more debt, but in my opinion it's who is going to spend more money. I think hands down, it will be Obama.

who will spend more on fixing up america after 8 yrs of neglect? obama. but mccain and exxon would cost us more. and think of all the money that will once again go to all of us instead of the few. more money for teachers and inner cities and alt. energy companies that are based in america. blabla.

I only wonder how iraq will work out. will blackwater stay even if we leave? will exxon have to leave too? they just signed a contract. they haven't even named the oil companies that won, but word is they are the big 2 american oil companies....stay tuned. so are we stuck there now for them?

who will spend more on fixing up america after 8 yrs of neglect? obama. but mccain and exxon would cost us more. and think of all the money that will once again go to all of us instead of the few. more money for teachers and inner cities and alt. energy companies that are based in america. blabla.

I only wonder how iraq will work out. will blackwater stay even if we leave? will exxon have to leave too? they just signed a contract. they haven't even named the oil companies that won, but word is they are the big 2 american oil companies....stay tuned. so are we stuck there now for them?

Obama will definetly spend more money, that's about the only thing you got right in your post. MCcain and Exxon? What the hell does that mean? If this is some type of indictment of MCcain's support for President Bush's energy policy. Then you are very misinformed, MCcain voted against Bush's energy plan, while Obama voted in favor of it. The 2005 energy plan benefited oil companies greatly.
So what your saying is that, you think you are entitled to other people's money, (taxes paid)? Obama preaches anti-corporation and class warfare. He wants to redistribute income which is flawed in principle. He is going to jack up taxes on the middle class to give to people who don't pay income taxes.

If we want to get a glimpse of what Obama might do for the inner city look at his constituents while he served in the IL legislature.

Iraq is working out fine, all violence is at it's lowest point since the very beginning of the war and the Iraq legislature has almost met all of its political benchmarks. Question is, how is Obama going to be able to still stick with prematurely withdrawing? Especially in light of the great sacrifice of our troops.

You guys ever wonder why the SECRET SERVICE is paid for by the TREASURY?

The same guys whose job it is to protect our specie from counterfitters are the same people charged with protecting the POTUS.

Seems Kind of odd, doesn't it?

Maybe not so odd if one considers that the nation is basically run by a privately owned bank.

You guys ever wonder why the SECRET SERVICE is paid for by the TREASURY?

Seems Kind of odd, doesn't it?

Maybe not so odd if one considers that the nation is basically run by a privately owned bank.

no, they don't find any of that strange. clueless. and they wouold accept mcbush's explanation which is why we will never take our country back.

Iraq is working out fine?

the rest of your post was horse shit. mccain has been right and wrong on every issue. trying to appeal to dopes. its working.

iraq going fine? lol. what political progress is being made? sadr will eventualy rule. we will go bankrupt so exxon,shell,bp,mobile can gouge us. I bet you think the us economy is fine too?

no need to reply. we will never agree. aren't you the guy who wants a military state in the usa? prob. a christian one too. you r who the gop appeals to. non intellectual.

Iraq is working out fine?

the rest of your post was horse shit. mccain has been right and wrong on every issue. trying to appeal to dopes. its working.

iraq going fine? lol. what political progress is being made? sadr will eventualy rule. we will go bankrupt so exxon,shell,bp,mobile can gouge us. I bet you think the us economy is fine too?

no need to reply. we will never agree. aren't you the guy who wants a military state in the usa? prob. a christian one too. you r who the gop appeals to. non intellectual.

Withdrawing 30,000 troops next month, would indicate some level of sucess don't you think? Your oblivious to sucess in Iraq because it doesn't fit in with the donkey's talking points.

MCcain right and wrong on every issue, what the hell are you blabbering about now? Btw glad to see MCcain is appealing to you.

Political Sucesses in Iraq......
Iraq's Benchmarks
As the tally below shows, the Government of Iraq has now met 12 out of the original 18 benchmarks set for it, including four out of the six key legislative benchmarks. It has made substantial progress on five more, and only one remains truly stalled. One can argue about the scoring of this or that benchmark, but the overall picture is very clear: before the surge began, the Iraqi Government had accomplished none of the benchmarks and was on the way to accomplishing very few. As the surge winds down, it has accomplished around two-thirds of them and is moving ahead on almost all of the remainder. To say in the face of these facts that Iraq has made "little" or "no" political progress is simply false-to-fact.
Sadr is well on his way to ruling Iraq.....:cuckoo:

Nice Strawman there, where did I say I think the economy is fine?

I challenge you to go back and find where I ever said that the US should be a military state? Maybe you should stop with whatever you are smoking.:lol:

McCain preaches pro-corporation and class warfare. He wants to redistribute income which is flawed in principle. He is going to jack up taxes on the middle class to give to people who already don't pay anywhere near their fair share of income taxes...the superwealthy.

McCain preaches pro-corporation and class warfare. He wants to redistribute income which is flawed in principle. He is going to jack up taxes on the middle class to give to people who already don't pay anywhere near their fair share of income taxes...the superwealthy.

Fair share??? Show me where Mccain is going to raise taxes on the middle class through a capital gains tax or raise taxes on individuals making 100,000 or more through a Social Security tax. Where has Mccain said that he is going to raise taxes on small businesses?? Those are proposals by Barack "clueless" Obama, it's the redistribution of income. You say fair share...LMAO (read this about fair shares)

Btw what the hell is wrong with being pro-business, you know they create jobs which improve the economy. What do you propose, keep raising taxes on them until they leave the country?
The Tax Foundation - Summary of Latest Federal Individual Income Tax Data
The latest release of Internal Revenue Service data on individual income taxes comes from calendar year 2005, a year in which the economy remained healthy and continued to grow, as well as a year with higher-than-average price inflation.

This year's numbers show that both the income share earned by the top 1 percent and the tax share paid by the top 1 percent have reached all-time highs. In 2005, the top 1 percent of tax returns paid 39.4 percent of all federal individual income taxes and earned 21.2 percent of adjusted gross income, both of which are significantly higher than 2004 when the top 1 percent earned 19 percent of AGI and paid 36.9 percent of federal individual income taxes.

(Note: For a detailed paper on the distribution of the entire U.S. fiscal system, including all federal and state and local taxes, read Who Pays Taxes and Who Receives Government Spending? An Analysis of Federal, State and Local Tax and Spending Distributions, 1991 - 2004.)

The IRS data also shows increases in individual incomes across all income groups (see Table 3). Just as the highest earners lost the biggest percentage of their incomes during the recession of 2001, so they have prospered the most as the economy has continued to rebound. For example, from 2000 to 2002, the adjusted gross income (AGI) of the top 1 percent of tax returns fell by over 26 percent. In that same period, the AGI of the bottom 50 percent of tax returns actually increased by 4.3 percent. However, since 2002, as the recession has ended, AGI has risen by 61 percent for the top 1 percent and 10.7 percent for the bottom 50 percent.

In sum, between 2000 and 2005, pre-tax income for the top 1 percent group grew by 19.1 percent. On the other hand, in that same time period, pre-tax income for the bottom 50 percent increased by 15.5 percent.

This pattern of income loss and growth at the top of the income spectrum is the same during every recession and recovery. The net result has also been a sharp rise in federal government tax revenue from 2003-2005 compared to previous years.

The IRS data below include all of the 132.6 million tax returns filed in 2005 that had a positive AGI, not just the returns from people who earn enough to owe taxes. From other IRS data, we can see that 90.6 million of the tax returns came from people who paid taxes into the Treasury. That leaves 42 million tax returns filed by people with positive AGI who used exemptions, deductions and tax credits to completely wipe out their federal income tax liability. Not only did they get back every dollar that the federal government withheld from their paychecks during 2005; but some even received more back from the IRS. This is a result of refundable tax credits like the Earned Income Tax Credit, which are not included in the aggregate percentile data here.

Including all tax returns that had a positive AGI, those taxpayers with an AGI of $145,283 or more in 2005 constituted the nation's top 5 percent of earners. To break into the top 1 percent, a tax return had to have an AGI of $364,657 or more. These numbers are up significantly from 2003 when the equivalent thresholds were $130,080 and $295,495. Top incomes in 2005 are also continuing to surpass the peak they reached in 2000. At the height of the boom and bubble, $313,469 was the threshold to break into the top 1 percent, and then it fell to $285,424 in 2002 only to finally recover fully last year.

The top-earning 25 percent of taxpayers (AGI over $62,068) earned 67.5 percent of the nation's income, but they paid more than four out of every five dollars collected by the federal income tax (86 percent). The top 1 percent of taxpayers (AGI over $364,657) earned approximately 21.2 percent of the nation's income (as defined by AGI), yet paid 39.4 percent of all federal income taxes. That means the top 1 percent of tax returns paid about the same amount of federal individual income taxes as the bottom 95 percent of tax returns.

Average tax rates increased once again as the economy continues to grow, even though there were no significant pieces of tax legislation enacted in 2005. Overall, the average tax rate for returns with a positive liability went from 11.9 percent to 12.1 percent from 2003 to 2004 and then up to 12.5 percent for 2005. (Note this does not include any refundable credits.)

The 2003 tax cut was the second in three years, but the tax code still remains highly progressive. The average tax rate in 2005 ranges from 2.98 percent of income for the bottom half of the earning spectrum to 23.13 percent for the top 1 percent.

Withdrawing 30,000 troops next month, would indicate some level of sucess don't you think? Yes! No i'm not oblivious to sucess in Iraq. I'm just more aware than you of the sucesses we are not making and how we are bleeding money over there for oil. Georg Bush started a war for oil and that's murder. Maybe a million ppl. And I must be more aware how bad a war with Iran will be, or how now the military is now either calling their enemies evil doers or lying and saying they're iranian or al queda. dude, don't even try. and now in an election yr they are pulling back? and other reasons why violence went down. neighborhoods ethnically clenzed, truce with sadr...dude, I know everything. start listening to air america and nova m radio. unbrainwash yourself. rush,hannity,newt,buchanan, o,reilly,vetter,foley, rove, abramoff....al frankin isn't killing america, you are. you aren't right, you are just very good at spin. obama is winning everywhere. it will take another 9 11 for mccain to come close, and bush will just bury his head again and let it happen. put norad in chaneys control again. how did that work out for us last time?

MCcain right and wrong on every issue, what the hell are you blabbering about now? flip flop

Forum List

Back