TAXES: what the 1% have paid for 100 years

• Banned
I take it niether of you actually looked at the chart of the years we gave big tax cuts to the 1%.

I also note neither of you could remark on the Facts presented.

Tell me what the rate was in the years leading up to the great depression?

When we have lowered the tax rate on the 1% in this country what have they done to thank us??????

They fucked our economy.

The weakness is your analysis is you think taxes are everything.

Right now no one, no politician, no terrorist is fucking the economy as bad as government worker unions.

And look at the tax rates in the '50s; our greatest era of prosperity.

Top US Marginal Income Tax Rates, 1913--2003 (TruthAndPolitics.org)

Take a look at this chart and its numbers.

When we have lowered the tax rate on the 1% in this country what have they done to thank us??????

They fucked our economy.

LOL, did your mom drop you on your head when you were a kid? The chart you linked doesn't support your assertion.

It's amazing how you government worshiping drones yip and yap in support of everyone paying as much tithes as possible to your politician gods, except of course yourselves.

And look at the tax rates in the '50s; our greatest era of prosperity.

Again... the disingenuous argument... try learning everything about the tax code back then including deductions, what was deemed income, etc... instead of trying to use some winger slogan about 91% taxation

Every one of you who try and use this argument show your inherent stupidity

I take it niether of you actually looked at the chart of the years we gave big tax cuts to the 1%.

I also note neither of you could remark on the Facts presented.

Tell me what the rate was in the years leading up to the great depression?

I stopped taking your post seriously when you suggested that the rich should thank you. What a fucking idiot you are.

The income tax rate jumped to 63% on 1% in 1932! Could this be the Depression Era.

A tax rate of over 50% (peaking at 94%) is nothing less than highway robbery. Don't you feel guilty that you support such injustice?:evil:

They fucked our economy.

Great Depression was caused by tax increase and Big Gubbamint spending

Cali Girl, I stopped paying much attention to you since you never made any real fact infused comment on anything.

Go ask your Daddy what you are supposed to say to these facts.

The income tax rate jumped to 63% on 1% in 1932! Could this be the Depression Era.

A tax rate of over 50% (peaking at 94%) is nothing less than highway robbery. Don't you feel guilty that you support such injustice?:evil:

They fucked our economy.

Great Depression was caused by tax increase and Big Gubbamint spending

1925 to 1929 the 1% tax rate was 25 , much lower than it had been for years.

Look at the rates under Reagan

You do realize that under Reagan America (BY AMERICANS) produced 28% of the world's goods in 1987. That is the highest percentage that America (or anyone) has ever produced of the world's goods.

Reagan was also responsible for producing 20 million jobs and reversed the worst economic President's Presidency!:clap2:

Forum List

Back