TAXES: Time to put up or shut up!

I sent enough money in to the IRS this past Monday to support a third world country.

I would totally love to see Mitt's tax returns for the past 10 years but for some reason he's hiding them.

:confused:

Don't worry, he pays far more in taxes than you sweetie....:eusa_boohoo:

I sent enough money in to the IRS this past Monday to support a third world country.

I would totally love to see Mitt's tax returns for the past 10 years but for some reason he's hiding them.

Did you send just what was required or did you tuck a little extra in towards the deficit?

Why don't you show us yours?

1. It's embarrassing how much I pay in taxes.

2. I'm not running for president.

What's Mitt's excuse?

Wait a sec you make so much money that the taxes you pay are embarrasing, yet you're hanging out on a political message board? uhhhhhh........either you're a liar or a social retard.

Time for liberals to get behind this bill and support it. After all they don't think they are taxed enough!!

The House on Wednesday passed Republicans' own version of the Buffett Rule, which allows wealthy Americans to voluntarily pony up to reduce the deficit.

The bill, labeled the Buffett Rule Act, passed by voice vote, meaning Democrats and Republicans agreed with it. Under the legislation, which would still need Senate approval, taxpayers could check a box on their taxes and send in a check for more than they owe to the IRS.

"If Warren Buffett and others like him truly feel they're not paying enough in taxes, they can use the Buffett Rule Act to put their money where their mouth is and voluntarily send in more to pay down the national debt, rather than changing the entire tax code to inflict more job-killing tax hikes on hard-working Americans," said Rep. Steve Scalise, the Louisiana Republican who wrote the bill.

House passes new Buffett Rule - Washington Times

I am sure this bill will never see the light of day in the do-nothing Harry Reid Senate...

I can't wait to see how much Warren Buffett is going to pay. We should start a poll guessing how much extra he'll pay: 0, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%. But you're right. If Harry Reid can't take the money by force, he won't be happy. Where's the fun in that?

Time for liberals to get behind this bill and support it. After all they don't think they are taxed enough!!

The House on Wednesday passed Republicans' own version of the Buffett Rule, which allows wealthy Americans to voluntarily pony up to reduce the deficit.

The bill, labeled the Buffett Rule Act, passed by voice vote, meaning Democrats and Republicans agreed with it. Under the legislation, which would still need Senate approval, taxpayers could check a box on their taxes and send in a check for more than they owe to the IRS.

"If Warren Buffett and others like him truly feel they're not paying enough in taxes, they can use the Buffett Rule Act to put their money where their mouth is and voluntarily send in more to pay down the national debt, rather than changing the entire tax code to inflict more job-killing tax hikes on hard-working Americans," said Rep. Steve Scalise, the Louisiana Republican who wrote the bill.

House passes new Buffett Rule - Washington Times

I am sure this bill will never see the light of day in the do-nothing Harry Reid Senate...

I can't wait to see how much Warren Buffett is going to pay. We should start a poll guessing how much extra he'll pay: 0, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%. But you're right. If Harry Reid can't take the money by force, he won't be happy. Where's the fun in that?

I bet the IRS would be happy if Buffet would just go ahead and pay the nearly billion dollars in back taxes he already owes.

LENORE ROMNEY: "You know we've only owned our home for the last four years. He was a refugee from Mexico. He was on relief, welfare relief for the first years of his life. But this great country gave him opportunities.

"The family was poor. He said they lived for a year on nothing but potatoes. He's known what it is to have to work for every dime he's had since he was 12."

:lmao:

Forum List

Back