taxes, scams and theives

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Hi everyone, been busy lately. Plus not feeling very sociable. Last week we got notice that our home will be sold in 90 days if we don't come up with back taxes. Thing is I paid taxes recently. Other thing is the county here plays games with property deeds/titles. It won't be the first time we have ask the county to straighten out their bs nor the first time in court over erroneous tax deeds. Sure is getting old though and this time it is our home they are after. Seven years ago they wiped us totally out by stealing Rod's heavy equipment, raided our home and shop. In the winter they took the propane tank and the pipes froze from the well to the house and we have not been able to get it repaired. It took years to get to the supreme court here over the equipment being stolen. They ruled Rod was not a part of my business loan (that the bank had committed fraud in many major ways yet not a soul would let me sue them including the courts here, it was a scam to the hilt). Rod was a non person. I was a non person and treated as such. My identity was stolen by the bank and they even admitted in court to someone in the bank creating all this erroneous documentation. Over a hundred records that they submitted to the court. Believe or not the court used those erroneous documents to rule against and fully ignored that the loan had been shorted by eighty grand early on in the loan... Well anyhow while all that was going on the county was playing take away our property rights while neighbors filed erroneous quit claim deeds on portions of the property. I had struggled to that point with equipment that was sent to me designed to fail from the factory. While that first piece of equipment was wiping out for first 6 months the bank was shorting my loan funds. Rod was in an accident that folded his pickup up to look like a rocking chair. In that we lost out winter snow removal money. It was one devastating financial crush after another. The clincher was on 9/11 when my machine toppled over and then 10-10 when the manufacturers people blew up my other major piece of equipment. I was coming home after being on a machine and day and one my neighbors was shooting at me. At the time I passed it off as an accident but inside I was furious. Had no clue at the time what they were all doing with our property nor any clue that the other neighbor was telling everyone who wold listen that we were major drug dealers. Had no clue the bank was involved to the extent that they were in interfering in every way possible to insure my business would fail. When we kept going despite it all they stole Rod's equipment to insure we could not make it. Insurance companies were involved but then of course bankers and insurance people are one in the same in may cases in case y'all did not know that. Funny I was offered a starting wage $3,000.00 a month by an insurance company while we were waiting for some kind of justice here. Second day on the job the guy in charge there started questioning me about property we owned. Then the guy damn near attacked me about an hour later when I told him he was not getting their training books back until i got my personal information out of them. About a thousand dollars down the tubes in getting my license, to work etc...and I never got paid. This is what most people want I suppose because they all seem to think these corporate companies will take good care of them. (right to the grave and into slavery)

I know many or most won't read this but it still gives me a place to vent. If you all think that it can't happen to you think again. Everyone is one step away from the poor house and even jail if they happen to piss off the wrong person/s or happen to own something that others desperately want.

This part probably belongs in the ethics/religion section but here goes anyhow...For everyone of you stupid sob's that think you have any right whatsoever to tell another person who happens to be christian/believer/jew/muslim or any other faith how they should act, "Go fuck yourself". Thanks I feel better.

Well looks like the county may very well be getting away with stealing the house and shop as the county attorney seems to say that "one deed from 1996 does not really mean anything". I asked her so are you going to be telling the judge when he asks "Don't you use deeds to determine property ownership?" the same thing that the assessor told the judge on the last illegitimate property transfer, "give me a name judge", "just give me a name". She had the nerve to deny our property deed for the house and shop we paid for fully and we have owned, lived in and called home since 1996 over what the county treasurer told her. The proof was right there in front of her. You can have your identity, your life, your property, your business, your home, your life can be fully stolen here and there is not a whole lot anyone here will do about it. It's not their problem. Documentation of deed does not mean jack in Iowa!

Forum List

Back