Taxes Raised on Middle Income Workers

Another misinformed poster.

Your taxes weren't raised. A cut you probably weren't even aware you had expired as it was designed to. That tax holiday you got was adding billions to the deficit. I though you RWers cared about that sort of thing.

so why didn't bamie, let ALL the Bush tax cuts expire? doyathink? No, actually, I don't think you can think. You're just a partisan mouth hack job.

Your taxes weren't raised. A cut you probably weren't even aware you had expired as it was designed to. That tax holiday you got was adding billions to the deficit. I though you RWers cared about that sort of thing.

so why didn't bamie, let ALL the Bush tax cuts expire? doyathink? No, actually, I don't think you can think. You're just a partisan mouth hack job.

Because consumers drive the economy.

I love it when partisan hacks call me partisan.

Because consumers drive the economy.

I love it when partisan hacks call me partisan.

What??? Because consumers drive the economy? Who buys the most stuff...the rich!! Are they not consumers?

Yes, lowering taxes and then raising them is not raising them. It's lower raising them...

Loopy mother fuckers......

It was a tax HOLIDAY. It had an expiration date. The President wanted to extend the expiration, the GOP did not. The President compromised. Quite simple, really.

so then Bush wasn't so bad after all.

Obama wants us to pay higher taxes and we are.

Let's see how that plays out in 2014

Why would you want the payroll tax to ever have been lowered?

Our taxes are paying 40% of your Medicare, Granny. That's a lot of cat food money.

Obama said taxes will not be raised on the middle class. He didn't include the phrase oh except for the one that is going to expire.

And it's not the republicans that are pissed, it's the middle class in general.

Just wait until 2014 when Obamacare really kicks in and the middle class gets fucked some more. You all will be saying, you knew Obamacare was coming.

not just on the 1% ers

check your paycheck

Thanks Liar in Chief :clap2:

to pay for freebies?

who will he blame?

You don't care about this "tax increase", if it meant anything to you I'm sure there would be a corresponding post when it was enacted thanking Obama for putting more money in your check.

Care to share a link to that post?

Any way, the Middle Class has less take-home pay....but you continue your victory dance on semantics and gotchas.

The right wingers are too stupid to understand facts, they just parrot whatever BS fox and Beck tell them.

And the moronic liberals parrot whatever bullshit Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcow and Matt Damon and Nancy Pelosi tell them.

Obama thought it was important enough for his reelection cam...errr, the economy, that's it, the economy...to "increase take home pay" for the past two years. The economy's not getting any better, but now that the election is over, screw the middle class.

Last edited:
then my paycheck isn't lighter because Obama stubbornly insists on having his arrogant way?

No, dumbshit. Your paycheck was heavier for the past two years than it should have been because Obama was giving you a tax holiday as an emergency measure.

The holiday is over and now your payroll tax is back to where it was before the holiday. Christ, you were getting a tax break from Obama for the past TWO YEARS and did not even know it?

WOW! Your puppeteers are masters at keeping you in the dark!

If Obama gets credit for the tax break...which he should...he also has to take responsibility for the ending of the tax break and the subsequent increase in what's coming out of people's pay checks. You can't have it both ways...

Wasn't it obama who said that people, particularly the middle class, can't afford to pay more in taxes????

Any way, the Middle Class has less take-home pay....but you continue your victory dance on semantics and gotchas.

Yes, which is why the President wanted to extend it. The GOP did not. Compromise...look it up.

No, dumbshit. Your paycheck was heavier for the past two years than it should have been because Obama was giving you a tax holiday as an emergency measure.

The holiday is over and now your payroll tax is back to where it was before the holiday. Christ, you were getting a tax break from Obama for the past TWO YEARS and did not even know it?

WOW! Your puppeteers are masters at keeping you in the dark!

If Obama gets credit for the tax break...which he should...he also has to take responsibility for the ending of the tax break and the subsequent increase in what's coming out of people's pay checks. You can't have it both ways...

This bitching has been going on for weeks now. "Tax hike on 77 percent of Americans" meme is now deeply embedded in their small minds.

I did not see the rabid loons starting topic after topic after topic after topic, for weeks on end, about the tax holiday, cheering Obama. Thank you Obama! Thank you for cutting taxes for 77 percent of all Americans!

Did you?

Didn't think so.

Hypocrisy reeks!

Why would they celebrate obama????? It wasn't his idea in the first place.

not just on the 1% ers

check your paycheck

to pay for freebies?

who will he blame?

You don't care about this "tax increase", if it meant anything to you I'm sure there would be a corresponding post when it was enacted thanking Obama for putting more money in your check.

I don't thank politicians for letting me have more of my money. They should be thanking me for working hard so they can steal more of my money and have a pay raise this year.

not just on the 1% ers

check your paycheck

to pay for freebies?

who will he blame?

I don't thank politicians for letting me have more of my money. They should be thanking me for working hard so they can steal more of my money and have a pay raise this year.

Why do you hate the constitution comrade?

I don't....why does Washington?

I don't....why does Washington?

Sure you do. You act like taxes are stealing your money. When they are clearly intended by the founding fathers.

Stop your whining comrade.

Forum List

Back