Taxes have gone up. For everyone.

Some sure dont like carrying their fair share of the burden.

yes,, roughly 50% of you parasitic leeches don't pay federal taxes,, we know that.

So right. I am certainly amazed at how many of these folks get to file a tax return because they have kids. You know the ones you and I and every other working joe in the country support for them?? Some of these folks, who pay no taxes at all, make out like bandits come tax time. Kinda funny how that works doncha know???

Some sure dont like carrying their fair share of the burden.

yes,, roughly 50% of you parasitic leeches don't pay federal taxes,, we know that.

So right. I am certainly amazed at how many of these folks get to file a tax return because they have kids. You know the ones you and I and every other working joe in the country support for them?? Some of these folks, who pay no taxes at all, make out like bandits come tax time. Kinda funny how that works doncha know???

Yeah I get tired of supporting the "breeders"

The bigger burden on society you are the less you pay in taxes.

You know that's not true, right? Just a nonsense talking point. Everyone who has any income, at least. Even working at McDonald's, you get taxes taken out of your paycheck, and even with zero tax liability, you still pay medicare and social security taxes.

So she should have said 'roughly 50% of you leeches don't pay federal INCOME tax.'

Why don't you pay your fair share?

In 2007, the top 1 percent of tax returns paid 40.4 percent of all federal individual income taxes and earned 22.8 percent of adjusted gross income. Both of those figures—share of income and share of taxes paid—are significantly higher than they were in 2004 when the top 1 percent earned 19 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI) and paid 36.9 percent of federal individual income taxes.

So what? The wealthiest pay ZERO in Social security and Medicare Federal taxes such as Gates and Buffet and Hilton, and Heinz, and Melon etc.

People who pay no income tax are still paying for Social security of which the surplusses ARE 1/3 of the revenue of income taxes.

People who do not make enough income to pay income tax are getting nothing that the wealthiest don't get....other than if they have children and get an earned income credit to compensate for the social security taxes they paid....

The wealthy get to take ALL (and some) of the deductions that those that are poor take, for themselves and each member of their family, that brings the family down to the level of not having any taxes due....Are you saying the wealthy DO NOT get to take the same individual deductions from their family members and themselves off of their income as well????

Also, those who do not owe income tax do pay excise taxes-liquor taxes, cigarette taxes, gasoline taxes......ALL FEDERAL TAXES and in ADDITION to this they pay Corporate taxes on everything they purchase because we ALL KNOW that corporate taxes due are incorporated in to the price of the products they buy.

Just some fuel for thought.

And Adjusted Gross income is after these guys take a kazillion in tax write offs... sheesh....

Did you KNOW that more than 60% of Americans do not even file the long form where you can take all of those deductions to lower their income tax burdens? The majority of Americans do not get to lower their incomes other than the standard deductions.

If the cost of living went down why should anyone get a cost of living increase?

Are you nuts, the cost of living went down?????????????? Have you filled up your gas tank lately or been to a grocery store??? The only thing that is way down is the housing market, you can't sell your home because you will take a loss on it in this market. The other thing that is way down is jobs, there are none.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think that this is just one more promise broken, unless of course you make over $250,000 per year. If you think this is bad just wait until he gets healthcare passed, EVERYONE will pay higher taxes on everything from gasoline to underware.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8erePM8V5U[/ame]

If the cost of living went down why should anyone get a cost of living increase?

Are you nuts, the cost of living went down?????????????? Have you filled up your gas tank lately or been to a grocery store??? The only thing that is way down is the housing market, you can't sell your home because you will take a loss on it in this market. The other thing that is way down is jobs, there are none.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

In 2009 the cost of living dropped from 2008. Or do you forget the $4 gas and such?
I am paying over $1 less per gallon of milk than in 2008.

Just checked my bank and sure enough my Military retirement was about $17 less than it used to be. Taxes went up but we didn't get a Cost of Living Allowance this year. Seems as though Taxes aren't a part of living expenses I guess.

I wonder how that Hope and Change is going to work out for people.

:salute:

Isn't it 2010 that the Bush tax cuts expired, of course, that won't be considered raising your taxes. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Maybe this is what it is all about.

In 2009 the cost of living dropped from 2008. Or do you forget the $4 gas and such?
I am paying over $1 less per gallon of milk than in 2008.

I think milk is being used as a loss leader right now. Same as milk and bananas were in the 90's. I trust you know what a loss leader is.

Just checked my bank and sure enough my Military retirement was about $17 less than it used to be. Taxes went up but we didn't get a Cost of Living Allowance this year. Seems as though Taxes aren't a part of living expenses I guess.

Isn't it 2010 that the Bush tax cuts expired, of course, that won't be considered raising your taxes. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Maybe this is what it is all about.

No Maple that won't be until the end of the year I believe, this is the fake tax cut that Obama gave early in 2009. it expired on 1 Jan and was nothing more than a cut in withholding.

Its funny how everything again costs a little more, yet the cost of living 'didn't go up' (according to Barry & friends).

They claim it's because the cost of gasoline went down so drastically. I'm sure none of them has ever been on a fixed income.
Of course not.

I know a fella 83 who lives in the same building my aunt does, for 30 years.

He has low rent, but it still goves up 5% every year and all he has is a small pension and social security.

This guy barely makes ends meet, and his rent went up $60 bucks a month, but Barry tells him 'the cost of living didn't increase, so no money to match that.'

He's now at the point where he skips on food and medicence to make ends meet, and will soon be dead.

That's Barry's America.

Fuck the old.

Its funny how everything again costs a little more, yet the cost of living 'didn't go up' (according to Barry & friends).

They claim it's because the cost of gasoline went down so drastically. I'm sure none of them has ever been on a fixed income.
Of course not.

He has low rent, but it still goves up 5% every year and all he has is a small pension and social security.

This guy barely makes ends meet, and his rent went up $60 bucks a month, but Barry tells him 'the cost of living didn't increase, so no money to match that.'

He's now at the point where he skips on food and medicence to make ends meet, and will soon be dead.

That's Barry's America.

Fuck the old.

Exactly, most people on a fixed income do not drive as much as those who work everyday. For instance i have driven 6 miles in the past week. I used to drive 16 miles one way to work every day. The price of Gasoline just doesn't affect us so much. The price of meat, potatoes, fresh fruits and vegetables, and all the other nice things to have do affect us, immensely.

But of course Washington and Obama with his $100 an ounce steaks wouldn't know anything about that. I suppose he wasn't really in touch much as a community organizer either.

Though I was glad to see that the Active Military is getting a small raise.

Of course taxes have gone up. Republicans don't understand that you can't give a 1.3 trillion dollar tax cut to the wealthiest Americans and run two wars. It's not possible. For some odd reason, they think "war is free" and only wealthy people make jobs.

No Maple that won't be until the end of the year I believe, this is the fake tax cut that Obama gave early in 2009. it expired on 1 Jan and was nothing more than a cut in withholding.

It was only a "fake tax cut" to people who didn't actually pay attention. This was no secret - Obama plainly told everyone what the cut in withholding was, and that it wasn't a tax cut. I feel no pity for people who don't pay attention.

Of course taxes have gone up. Republicans don't understand that you can't give a 1.3 trillion dollar tax cut to the wealthiest Americans and run two wars. It's not possible. For some odd reason, they think "war is free" and only wealthy people make jobs.

BUT....

They haven't gone up. This thread is a lie, just as Ollie has already said.

I think that this is just one more promise broken, unless of course you make over $250,000 per year. If you think this is bad just wait until he gets healthcare passed, EVERYONE will pay higher taxes on everything from gasoline to underware.

toothbrushes, condoms, tampons, to name a few or the products that
will be reclassified as medical aids and will be taxed heavily to pay for this future failure called universal healthcare. It will not be long before certain foods and drinks also have heavy taxes added to them due to this trainreck. Every aspect of your life will be effected dure to this Administration and this healthcare bill. The US will be more like Communist Russia or China than the country we use to live in!!! Thank you Democrats and Mr Obama!!!!! this will be remembered in 2010 & 2012. You are going to take a beating like a redheaded stepchild!!!:whip:

toothbrushes, condoms, tampons, to name a few or the products that
will be reclassified as medical aids and will be taxed heavily to pay for this future failure called universal healthcare. It will not be long before certain foods and drinks also have heavy taxes added to them due to this trainreck. Every aspect of your life will be effected dure to this Administration and this healthcare bill. The US will be more like Communist Russia or China than the country we use to live in!!! Thank you Democrats and Mr Obama!!!!! this will be remembered in 2010 & 2012. You are going to take a beating like a redheaded stepchild!!!:whip:

Now wait a minute i am a redheaded stepchild.

But besides that the first new tax under the Obama administration was actually on some of our poorest citizens. The new 61cent per pack tax on cigarettes. Now watch how many obamabots claim it's justifiable and doesn't count against his promise.......

Of course not.

That's Barry's America.

Fuck the old.

SHEESH, what a crock of poop Xeno....Obama has NOTHING to do with those who calculate whether the cost of living has gone up...but you fools continue to spout this kind of garbage....????? What the heck is wrong with you Barry Bashers????

I never voted for the guy, but clearly you all are losing your minds or plain common sense! :eek:

Care

Forum List

Back