Taxes go to those who CANT work, by a majority.

Majority of tax revenue goes to pay for entitlements.

A lot of that money pays for retirees medical care, and those with disabilities.

Wow, what high moral values Republicans have, picking on the elderly, and the disabled.
How did you get that out of my statement? You actually agreed with it?

A ton of money props up the elderly's social security, medicare, medical costs, and otherwise.
Yes. Medicaid and fraud is where we can save along with raising the retirement age.

A lot of that money pays for retirees medical care, and those with disabilities.

Wow, what high moral values Republicans have, picking on the elderly, and the disabled.

A ton of money props up the elderly's social security, medicare, medical costs, and otherwise.
Yes. Medicaid and fraud is where we can save along with raising the retirement age.

Absurd.
We already pay the most for healthcare costs in the World by a lot.

We already have a high age of retirement.

Leave it to Republican idiots, to think we deserve less, and that's true Patriotism.

Not that most of your ilk is any better, thinking Illegals have rights to healthcare.

I've never met one of your ilk, who get politics correct.

The stunning ignorance belongs to you my friend.

I have no problem paying taxes for those who CAN'T work!

But many many MANY people are committing welfare fraud.

I knew a guy in high school who has become such a disgusting welfare queen I refuse to associate or even speak with him any longer. He doesn't have a single monthly bill...NOT ONE!

No rent, electric, gas, phone, food, and the POS brags about not having filed his taxes in over 10 years.

Ya know what his disability is?

He can't put the bottle down!

Welfare has utterly destroyed him! He used to rise to the occasion but only when he NEEDED to...now he no longer needs to. So he doesn't.

His quality of life is putrid! It's sad and disgusting!

One example, means ALL cases are.
LMFAO.
The data is pretty clear cut, not only is welfare as small fraction of taxes, but of those on welfare many can't work due to physical, and mental disabilities.

Wow, are you a Protestant by any chance?

I really am starting to think Protestants are a more simple minded, and heartless form of life.

I'm very proud to be Catholic heritage, most Catholics are more normal.

We don't range from Euthanasia, Transgender loving Netherlands to a bunch of War mongering people who refuse to help their fellow man in the USA South.

Welfare is a small fraction?
You should probably take another look at that.

It depends what you mean by "Welfare".

Report: How Your Personal Income Taxes Were Spent in 2017 - Institute for Policy Studies

The average taxpayer contributed just $80 in 2017 to Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, better known as welfare.

How about any gov assistance that you haven't paid into?

How are people with disabilities in their teens supposed to pay into a system, if they can't work?

You're not very bright, or empathetic now are you?

Republican is code-word for scum.

Who said anything about people who cant support themselves due to physical disabilities?

Absurd.

Leave it to Republican idiots, to think we deserve less, and that's true Patriotism.

Not that most of your ilk is any better, thinking Illegals have rights to healthcare.

My ilk? You mean a taxpayer? LOL
You still unemployed?

Absurd.

Your solution is?

A.) The majority in long term poverty in the USA have disabilities. (Most of them can't work) Shouldn't have to.
Highlighting Disability / Poverty Connection, NCD Urges Congress to Alter Federal Policies that Disadvantage People with Disabilities

B.) Then there's Retirees which get Medicare. (Obviously for the most part retirees don't work) Shouldn't have to.

C.) Taxes for school children. (Obviously for the most part school children don't work) Shouldn't have to.

D.) There's people which are temporarily unemployed due to things like layoffs. Who are looking for work.

E.)( Lets not forget all the taxes which also go towards roads, military.

Its pretty safe to say that the bulk of our taxes aren't being paid to just a bunch of lazy moochers.
Contrary to Republican popular belief, and stunning ignorance.
While having a true medical or mental problem that precludes someone working there are those that claim not to be able to work for reasons such as they become too stressed, they are too obese, they are unable to stand for long hours because they have spent too many years sitting.

More and more retirees are working. Some because they have to since social security does not pay enough, some because they like to. The reason social security is part of the general fund was thanks to congress noticing that there was money sitting in an account that could be stolen from.

Contrary to some believes not everything is black and white. There are many gray areas. But if you have to play the partisan card it looks better if you can pretend that everything is black and whit.

So, its a Republican victory that more elderly are working, huh?
Damn I guess you really have a problem reading.

Its pretty safe to say that the bulk of our taxes aren't being paid to just a bunch of lazy moochers.

I knew a guy in high school who has become such a disgusting welfare queen I refuse to associate or even speak with him any longer. He doesn't have a single monthly bill...NOT ONE!

No rent, electric, gas, phone, food, and the POS brags about not having filed his taxes in over 10 years.

Welfare has utterly destroyed him! He used to rise to the occasion but only when he NEEDED to...now he no longer needs to. So he doesn't.

LMFAO.
The data is pretty clear cut, not only is welfare as small fraction of taxes, but of those on welfare many can't work due to physical, and mental disabilities.

I really am starting to think Protestants are a more simple minded, and heartless form of life.

We don't range from Euthanasia, Transgender loving Netherlands to a bunch of War mongering people who refuse to help their fellow man in the USA South.
You’re confusing Protestants with Polacks.

Absurd.

You still unemployed?

I mean your ilk, as the chosen hook nosen.

LMFAO.

Unlike Poles, Protestants always seem to go full retard, and seem to absolutely love looting, and shooting.

LMFAO.

Unlike Poles, Protestants always seem to go full retard, and seem to absolutely love looting, and shooting.
You would too if you had to live around a bunch of Polacks.

LMFAO.

You would too if you had to live around a bunch of Polacks.

That hardly makes sense.

Now back more, or less on topic.

Why do the rich deserve more, and the poor less, exactly?

Especially, considering that the rich are often the ones hiring Illegals, outsourcing jobs, and causing a lot of general societal ills.

It just doesn't make sense, this Republican worship of the rich.

Absurd.

You still unemployed?

I mean your ilk, as the chosen hook nosen.
Based on your pic my nose is way smaller than yours, fat boy.

LMFAO.

ya catholic priest dawn the collar and prey on little boys.

A Perspective on Clergy Sexual Abuse by Catholic Dr. Thomas Plante of the Catholic Santa Clara University and volunteer clinical associate professor at Stanford University states that "approximately 4% of priests during the past half century (and mostly in the 1960s and 1970s) have had a sexual experience with a minor" which "is consistent with male clergy from other religious traditions and is significantly lower than the general adult male population which may double these numbers"
Catholic Church sexual abuse cases by country - Wikipedia
4 pct is dang high
You like to minimize

You must have missed the part that states that the general population is higher.

no you missed what I said

Forum List

Back