Taxes are Good

Let me expand your liberal spending list:

Failed Green Companies like Solyndra, the subsidizing was originally started by Bush, Solyndra loans were turned down by prior administration
Unions The government doesn't pay unions. No they just pay them back
Countries that want to see us deadYou mean Israel? There really aren't a lot of countries that want us dead. Radical political groups exist within some countries. How about Iran?? Now Egypt and Lybia
Cowboy Art Rodeos in ArizonaOoh, I bet "art" is really taking up tons of our tax dollars! Eliminate culture right now!!! Art should be federally funded?
Collusion with non-profit Media OutletsCollusion? You mean like Faux noise? Hardly, how about Media Matters?? They are supposed to be non-profit and non-partisan
Video game research in CaliforniaYou do know that Bain Capital got hundreds of millions in startup grants for the businesses they bankrupted, right? Bain saved hundreds of thousands of jobs
Maintaining empty VA buildings instead of actually using it to help veteransThe House refused to authorize funding, Funding for what? Why would they vote to fund empty buildings
Separate planes for the ObamasThere have been 4 jets and 2 helicopters for the administration's use for decades. Not news. He and his wife won't travel together, you know to save some bucks??
Trips to SpainA state trip combined with a vacation, the Obamas paid for the vacation part themselves and turned in the receipts. Not news. Didn't cost the taxpayers a dime, right??
Trips to MexicoHave there been modern Presidents that never left the country while in office? This was his special kid and her friends.
GSA's fantastic Vegas retreat.I missed that one. Is that the one where the guy went skinny dipping in the Dead Sea? Well I was thinking about the one with them in the hot tub with champagne. Do you understand what the role of the GSA is??

Wise stewards of Taxpayer money aren't they??

Myself, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to kickbacks and goodies for the oil companies.Then you definitely shouldn't vote for Obama

I see you've got your DU/Daily Kos responses down to a science.

Taxes are Good
"Oliver Wendell Holmes once said:
'I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilization.'"

Most conservative criticisms about the ill-effects of taxes are exaggerated or untrue. Taxes are in fact good – they are dues we pay to enjoy the numerous vital benefits that government provides for our society.
Government is Good - Taxes are Good

How's that working out in Chicago? Sky high taxes and yet Reports: Chicago shootings leave 9 dead, 28 wounded since Friday night - U.S. News

Does that seem like buying civilization to you?

Considering Holmes died in 1894 he didn't get to enjoy the IRS and federal income taxes, I think he would be singing a very different tune if he had. Some quotes from the past can translate to modern times, this one not so much.

Let me expand your liberal spending list:

Failed Green Companies like Solyndra, the subsidizing was originally started by Bush, Solyndra loans were turned down by prior administration

No they weren't.

Unions The government doesn't pay unions. No they just pay them back

That's probably the stupidest lie I've heard all day. Stupid troll.

Countries that want to see us deadYou mean Israel? There really aren't a lot of countries that want us dead. Radical political groups exist within some countries. How about Iran?? Now Egypt and Lybia

Egypt and Libya don't hate us. Most Iranians actually like the US. There's been a revolt going on there for a while. Didn't you know?

Cowboy Art Rodeos in ArizonaOoh, I bet "art" is really taking up tons of our tax dollars! Eliminate culture right now!!! Art should be federally funded?

Yes. Even the very wealthy couldn't keep all the museums open, what with all their other charities. There's nothing wrong with regular citizens being allowed to gain some culture.

Collusion with non-profit Media OutletsCollusion? You mean like Faux noise? Hardly, how about Media Matters?? They are supposed to be non-profit and non-partisan

Prove the collusion.

Video game research in CaliforniaYou do know that Bain Capital got hundreds of millions in startup grants for the businesses they bankrupted, right? Bain saved hundreds of thousands of jobs

Hundreds of thousands??!! Dude, really? He credits himself with ONE hundred thousand jobs, even though a good number of those businesses were bought AFTER 1999. He doesn't bother saying how many thousands of jobs he destroyed, though, does he?

Maintaining empty VA buildings instead of actually using it to help veteransThe House refused to authorize funding, Funding for what? Why would they vote to fund empty buildings

First you complain that they're empty, now you wonder why they should be funded? To refurbish and modernize them so they could be used. Unfortunately your party doesn't care about veterans in practice. The bill was voted down by House republicans.

Separate planes for the ObamasThere have been 4 jets and 2 helicopters for the administration's use for decades. Not news. He and his wife won't travel together, you know to save some bucks??

Not if their schedules don't allow it. You really have absolutely no clue what a job like that is like.

Trips to SpainA state trip combined with a vacation, the Obamas paid for the vacation part themselves and turned in the receipts. Not news. Didn't cost the taxpayers a dime, right??

The vacation didn't cost taxpayers one cent. State visits are often paid for by the taxpayers. Why is every President allowed to make state visits except Obama?

Trips to MexicoHave there been modern Presidents that never left the country while in office? This was his special kid and her friends.

His "special" kid? If it was a private vacation, we didn't pay for it.

GSA's fantastic Vegas retreat.I missed that one. Is that the one where the guy went skinny dipping in the Dead Sea? Well I was thinking about the one with them in the hot tub with champagne. Do you understand what the role of the GSA is??
Wise stewards of Taxpayer money aren't they??

Wise is certainly not a word I'd use, maybe something more along the lines of "fucking idiots." But I haven't seen where Obama told them to go to Vegas and blow all that cash.

Myself, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to kickbacks and goodies for the oil companies.Then you definitely shouldn't vote for Obama

The oil company kickbacks were Cheney's idea. Do you think Romney would stop them?

I see you've got your DU/Daily Kos responses down to a science.

I don't read DU or Daily Kos.

Forum List

Back