Taxes are Good

Libs love taxes...
They love to spend...
Better when they get their way and raise taxes on the rich.
Because they love to spend other peoples money on all their feel good programs.

You got it.

Liberal like to spend on things like:

Bridges.
Roads.
Mail Service.
Cops.
Firefighters.
Hospitals.
Nurses.
Doctors.
Teachers.
Science.
Veterans benefits.
Helping the poor.

But conservatives like to spend too. They like spending on:
War.
Making the rich..richer.

This is the first election in which I recall seeing so much effort put into the value of government and taxes. Looks like the Democrats have decided that it was time to make this defense, for whatever reason. I wonder what triggered this.

Anyway, good. It's about time we had a national discussion about the value, role, size and cost of government.

And by the way, nothing would force a serious and substantive debate about government faster than a Balanced Budget Amendment. It would force both parties to get serious about explaining, promoting and defending their agendas.

Absolutely.

What do you have in mind? As long as it isn't anything like Cuba, North Korea or Mao's China we can talk. :eusa_boohoo:

Commies don't tax.

Libs love taxes...
They love to spend...

You got it.

Bridges.
Roads.
Mail Service.
Cops.
Firefighters.
Hospitals.
Nurses.
Doctors.
Teachers.
Science.
Veterans benefits.
Helping the poor.

War.
Making the rich..richer.

:lol:
for sure liberals are so generous, as long as it's with Other people's monies

Last edited:
Libs love taxes...
They love to spend...

You got it.

Bridges.
Roads.
Mail Service.
Cops.
Firefighters.
Hospitals.
Nurses.
Doctors.
Teachers.
Science.
Veterans benefits.
Helping the poor.

War.
Making the rich..richer.

Let me expand your liberal spending list:

Failed Green Companies
Unions
Countries that want to see us dead
Cowboy Art Rodeos in Arizona
Collusion with non-profit Media Outlets
Video game research in California
Maintaining empty VA buildings instead of actually using it to help veterans
Separate planes for the Obamas
Trips to Spain
Trips to Mexico
GSA's fantastic Vegas retreat.

Wise stewards of Taxpayer money aren't they??

You can always tell when you hit a nerve with the leftists, because the will smother a thread until conservatives get bored with it.

Well ya, the left wants to talk about Romney's taxes and whose fault everything is. Just like their fearless leader, they don't want to solve the problem, they just want to bitch about it. Rainbows and Unicorns won't make the economy better and it certainly won't create jobs.

Hey y'all it's not pretty out there, regardless of what the left seems to think.

when you divide americans using terms like "useful" and "useless", you exhibit shortsightedness.

well, the useless always seem to know who they are.

I shouldn't need to, but with the way progressives spin shit, i need to put a disclaimer that when i refer to the "useless", i'm referring to those whom have their health but refuse to work, and/or won't take a job they feel is beneath them and would rather stick their hand out and be reliant on government to look out for them.

oh....i see. By your definition, how many americans are useless?

Answer that and we might just get somewhere.

bump!!!!!!!

Taxes are Good
"Oliver Wendell Holmes once said:
'I like to pay taxes. With them I buy civilization.'"

Most conservative criticisms about the ill-effects of taxes are exaggerated or untrue. Taxes are in fact good – they are dues we pay to enjoy the numerous vital benefits that government provides for our society.
Government is Good - Taxes are Good

If only taxes were Constitutionally representative to the enumerated functions and common infrastructure instead of EBT cards, cell phones and other abuses of the public coffer.

Taxes are Good

Most conservative criticisms about the ill-effects of taxes are exaggerated or untrue. Taxes are in fact good – they are dues we pay to enjoy the numerous vital benefits that government provides for our society.

Then why doesn't the 47% of you leecher guys start paying them?

Taxes are Good

TAXES are only as good as the governments that spend them.

Spend thrift and or corrupt governments waste precious resources ergo in their case their TAXATION is bad.

Efficient and honest governments invest the tax money wisely such that the investments pay dividend to the society as a while, ergo their TAXATION is a good thing.

Government is NOT the problem....BAD government IS.

duh!

well, the useless always seem to know who they are.

I shouldn't need to, but with the way progressives spin shit, i need to put a disclaimer that when i refer to the "useless", i'm referring to those whom have their health but refuse to work, and/or won't take a job they feel is beneath them and would rather stick their hand out and be reliant on government to look out for them.

bump!!!!!!!

Don't know, how many have their health but refuse to work and would rather the government put something in their hand rather than take a job to get through until something better comes along?
How many have a house full of babies and refuse to work even though they are healthy?

EDIT: PS, I run a little business so don't expect me to be sitting around here all day like yourself waiting for someone to reply. Don't flatter yourself to think anyone is running from you.

Last edited:

bump!!!!!!!

Don't know, how many have their health but refuse to work and would rather the government put something in their hand rather than take a job to get through until something better comes along?
How many have a house full of babies and refuse to work even though they are healthy?

EDIT: PS, I run a little business so don't expect me to be sitting around here all day like yourself waiting for someone to reply. Don't flatter yourself to think anyone is running from you.

You don't know?

How fucking unusual. A nutter complaining about the massive number of lazy takers........without any idea about how many there are. Shocking.

And.....I own a business as well, dickhead. You had no answer. I get it.

Useless? How many Americans are useless, asshole?

bump!!!!!!!

You don't know?

How fucking unusual. A nutter complaining about the massive number of lazy takers........without any idea about how many there are. Shocking.

And.....I own a business as well, dickhead. You had no answer. I get it.

Useless? How many Americans are useless, asshole?

I don't know how many are useless, I told you that, but I do know there's an awful lot of them, I see them every day. If you have your health, and you've been getting benefits for more than a year, get a fuckin job, any job will do, it's that simple. If you're crying you can't succeed because of someone else's success, shut the fuck up and better yourself to help you succeed. Nobody is responsible for their station in life but themselves, and waiting for our government to carry you to the promise land will achieve only one thing for most people, keep them dependent and sticking their hand thinking they are "owed" a living.

Hey, keep your head in the sand if you choose to "asshole", that's why you'll vote for this fuckup in chief, you refuse to see what is going on around you.

Another disclaimer for you deflecting whores, I speak for myself, nobody else, and sure as fuck not the republican party or any real Conservative.
Also, by "you", I'm not referring to you specifically LoneLaugher, unless of course you lump yourself in with the useless, in which case it would apply.

Let me expand your liberal spending list:

Failed Green Companies like Solyndra, the subsidizing was originally started by Bush,
Unions The government doesn't pay unions.
Countries that want to see us deadYou mean Israel? There really aren't a lot of countries that want us dead. Radical political groups exist within some countries.
Cowboy Art Rodeos in ArizonaOoh, I bet "art" is really taking up tons of our tax dollars! Eliminate culture right now!!!
Collusion with non-profit Media OutletsCollusion? You mean like Faux noise?
Video game research in CaliforniaYou do know that Bain Capital got hundreds of millions in startup grants for the businesses they bankrupted, right?
Maintaining empty VA buildings instead of actually using it to help veteransThe House refused to authorize funding,
Separate planes for the ObamasThere have been 4 jets and 2 helicopters for the administration's use for decades. Not news.
Trips to SpainA state trip combined with a vacation, the Obamas paid for the vacation part themselves and turned in the receipts. Not news.
Trips to MexicoHave there been modern Presidents that never left the country while in office?
GSA's fantastic Vegas retreat.I missed that one. Is that the one where the guy went skinny dipping in the Dead Sea?

Wise stewards of Taxpayer money aren't they??

Myself, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to kickbacks and goodies for the oil companies.

Taxes are Good

Of course they are - for people like you who don't pay any but who live off of them. The parasite class LOVES taxes

Forum List

Back