Taxes: 101

special-distribution-of-taxes.jpg

According to the IRS - In 2007 the average Adjusted Gross Income over $10 million only paid 19% income tax while the average middle class AGI paid 24% income tax.

The rich don't pay federal Social Security tax, Unemployment Tax, Medicare Tax, Medicaid Tax, FICA tax, etc on amounts over $120k. That pushes the middle class tax rate even higher & the Rich's tax rates even lower. Then add in Federal use taxes, fuel taxes, State, County & City taxes that all smack the middle class even harder percentage wise.

Your chart is pure fiction & it also does not even add up to 100%.

Mitt Romney only paid 13% while the middle class paid 28%. How the hell can someone paying 28% compete with someone paying only 13%????? It is called subsidizing the rich!

Here is the real chart that squares with reality.

te07chart2.jpg

As I tried to explain to your ignorant ass once already, tax RATES mean NOTHING. The federal government does NOT pay debts with "rates" - they pay with money. And the wealthy are paying a fuck load of actual money.

You spin in not only typical of the dumbocrats, it's also weak and sad (also typiclal when it comes to their spin).

The CBO is widely regarded - by both sides - as the most reliable source for all things financial. So you can take your faulty IRS numbers and stick them up your dumbocrat ass.

If only dumbocrats could do basic math, they would understand the following:

13% of $10 million is $1.3 million

28% of $100,000 is $28,000

$1.3 million is a FUCK LOAD more of real actual money than $28,000 (again, since you dumbocrats are mathmatically challenged, it's more than 46x's the amount).

Guess your tax rate doesn't mean shit now when we talk real, actual money, uh?

Look at the two bars in the middle of the graph - the top 20% are paying nearly 70% of the taxes. That is an outrage.

It's time the parasite class start paying their fair share. We need to drastically reduce taxes on the wealthy, substantially reduce taxes on the middle class, and drastically increase taxes on the parasite class (as well as end entitlements for them that are allowing them to live off of the American tax payer).

How do you propose to get taxes out of people without earnings? or out of people who work, but only earn enough for basic necessities?

That question was answered 246 years ago by someone far smarter than either one of us:

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." - Benjamin Franklin (1766)

In short - if you want to get someone out of poverty, make them uncomfortable in their poverty.

As long as we continue to coddle and provide, they will continue to be the parasites eating away at this nation like cancer.

Whatever we give them, tax them 35% (on all food, welfare, healthcare, etc.). I'll bet you two things: 1.) They won't be for tax hikes any more, and, 2.) They'll go find a job when everything they are handed is deduced by more than 1/3.

So the rich and powerful conspire to keep the middle class and the low income working class and the poor as poor as possible,

and THEN you want the rich and powerful to pass off their tax burden to the same people they've made as poor as possible?

What century do you think this is?

I know you're a dumbocrat (and thus, I don't expect much from you in the intellectual arena), but don't you find it monumentally irresponsible to just make shit up and post it?

Can you provide ONE single instance where (and I quote), "the rich and powerful conspired to keep the middle class and <parasite class> as poor as possible"?

Now keep in mind, you can't provide just two people conspiring. You can't find two people doing something wrong from every walk of life. You said the WEALTHY. And there are literally millions of millionaires in the US and there are 403 billionaires (according to Forbes).

So, I'll actually cut you some serious slack and elliminate all millionaires (and that is awfully generious of me). We'll focus on the uber wealthy. With 403 billionaires, can you show a conspiracy that involved at least 20 of them who were actively working to "keep the poor, poor"? That is less than 5% of the billionaires involved in the conspiracy (and can't even imagine what it would be if we included the millionaires).

So how about it? Any link to a news story, to an investigative expose, any form of sound, credible evidence that proved there was a conspiracy involving less than 5% of billionaires trying to make people poorer?

According to the IRS - In 2007 the average Adjusted Gross Income over $10 million only paid 19% income tax while the average middle class AGI paid 24% income tax.

The rich don't pay federal Social Security tax, Unemployment Tax, Medicare Tax, Medicaid Tax, FICA tax, etc on amounts over $120k. That pushes the middle class tax rate even higher & the Rich's tax rates even lower. Then add in Federal use taxes, fuel taxes, State, County & City taxes that all smack the middle class even harder percentage wise.

Mitt Romney only paid 13% while the middle class paid 28%. How the hell can someone paying 28% compete with someone paying only 13%????? It is called subsidizing the rich!

te07chart2.jpg

As I tried to explain to your ignorant ass once already, tax RATES mean NOTHING. The federal government does NOT pay debts with "rates" - they pay with money. And the wealthy are paying a fuck load of actual money.

You spin in not only typical of the dumbocrats, it's also weak and sad (also typiclal when it comes to their spin).

The CBO is widely regarded - by both sides - as the most reliable source for all things financial. So you can take your faulty IRS numbers and stick them up your dumbocrat ass.

$1.3 million is a FUCK LOAD more of real actual money than $28,000 (again, since you dumbocrats are mathmatically challenged, it's more than 46x's the amount).

You are an idiot who post fantasy instead of facts.

Also if a rich person only pays 13% & a middle class person pays 28%, the middle class is subsidizing the rich.

It is the same as when tax on ethanol was 25 cents a gallon & gasoline tax was 45 cents a gallon. You people screamed that we were subsidizing ethanol even when ethanol was being taxed.

There is no way in hell a middle class person paying 28% tax can produce widgets cheaper than a rich person only paying 13% tax. This tax rate causes the middle class goes out of business & the rich takes over the entire market. The middle class business owner & workers are forced into poverty & onto the government dole that the rich refuses to pay for.

So the rich and powerful conspire to keep the middle class and the low income working class and the poor as poor as possible,

and THEN you want the rich and powerful to pass off their tax burden to the same people they've made as poor as possible?

Actually, what century do you think this is? We have very easy to reach charts, direct from the CBO, that clearly indicates the wealthy are paying far beyond their "fair share" and then you just arbitrarily yell "they are passing off their tax burden"?!?!

Seriously, all you are doing is proving yourself to be a mountain of misinformation right now. You're credibility is actually below zero right now.

te07chart2.jpg

Also if a rich person only pays 13% & a middle class person pays 28%, the middle class is subsidizing the rich.

It is the same as when tax on ethanol was 25 cents a gallon & gasoline tax was 45 cents a gallon. You people screamed that we were subsidizing ethanol even when ethanol was being taxed.

There is no way in hell a middle class person paying 28% tax can produce widgets cheaper than a rich person only paying 13% tax. This tax rate causes the middle class goes out of business & the rich takes over the entire market. The middle class business owner & workers are forced into poverty & onto the government dole that the rich refuses to pay for.

So in the example I provided, the wealthy person was paying $1.3 million per year, while the middle class person was paying $28,000 per year, and yet somehow you think the middle class person cannot produce widgets cheaper than the wealthy person? That is equal parts :cuckoo: and :rofl:

So let's just be clear, you think if I taxed you $28,000 your at a disadvantage from me taxing someone as $1.3 million?!?! LMAO!

Furthermore, your example is completely nonsensical because we were discussing personal income tax, and you're now trying to take the conversation into corporate tax rates.

Either way, it's comical watching you get your panties in a bunch as I expose your spin and misinformation! :)

So in the example I provided, the wealthy person was paying $1.3 million per year, while the middle class person was paying $28,000 per year, and yet somehow you think the middle class person cannot produce widgets cheaper than the wealthy person? That is equal parts :cuckoo: and :rofl:

So let's just be clear, you think if I taxed you $28,000 your at a disadvantage from me taxing someone as $1.3 million?!?! LMAO!

Furthermore, your example is completely nonsensical because we were discussing personal income tax, and you're now trying to take the conversation into corporate tax rates.

Either way, it's comical watching you get your panties in a bunch as I expose your spin and misinformation! :)

:lol: You have been exposed as an idiot who fails to understand, basic math, economics, taxes, information sources or the difference between facts & fiction. Take your dumb ass back to the 3rd grade & stay awake this time if you can manage to progress from there.

:lol: You have been exposed as an idiot who fails to understand, basic math, economics, taxes, information sources or the difference between facts & fiction. Take your dumb ass back to the 3rd grade & stay awake this time if you can manage to progress from there.

Soooo you believe that $28,000 is more of a financial burden than $1.3 million, but I'm the one who needs to go to 3rd grade? :rofl:

You've been owned. You've been exposed. Time to go bye-bye dumbocrat. The talking points mommy & daddy, and George Soros organizations have brainwashed you with don't hold up under facts, and now you don't know how to respond since nobody is around right now to feed you further talking points

(hint - normal dumbocrat tactic is to change the conversation when getting owned. If all else fails, just scream "racist" :rofl:).

That's right stupid (aka KissMy), the top 20% of the wealth earners in this nation pay 70% of the taxes! Game. Set. Match.

Soooo you believe that $28,000 is more of a financial burden than $1.3 million, but I'm the one who needs to go to 3rd grade? :rofl:

You've been owned. You've been exposed. Time to go bye-bye dumbocrat. The talking points mommy & daddy, and George Soros organizations have brainwashed you with don't hold up under facts, and now you don't know how to respond since nobody is around right now to feed you further talking points

(hint - normal dumbocrat tactic is to change the conversation when getting owned. If all else fails, just scream "racist" :rofl:).

You are to stupid to even know you have been owned. :lol: I would say crawl back into the birth canal & start over, but you mommy ran like hell when you came out. To bad the orphanage failed to educate you.

Last edited:
In 2009 they were still using the previous presidents tax plan, for fucks sake rott, your a damned fool. It's almost not worth comin on here anymore, after the 2012 landslide election the right wingers on here have gotten dumber

In 2009 they were still using the previous presidents tax plan, for fucks sake rott, your a damned fool. It's almost not worth comin on here anymore, after the 2012 landslide election the right wingers on here have gotten dumber

So if "the previous presidents tax plan" was the infamous "Bush Tax Cuts" and the top 20% of the wealthy were paying 70% of the taxes, what do you think those numbers will look like once the Bush Tax cuts expire?!?!

Do you see how stupid you are?!?! You're calling for higher taxes on the wealthy, falsely claiming they don't pay their "fair share". I provide concrete proof - from the CBO - that they pay way more than their fair share. You then claim that the data is uselss because it was from the previous president who had LOWER taxes for their wealthy than what this president (and you fuck'n idiots) want. :cuckoo:

Seriously, you guys are getting owned here. Please, step away from the pc before you get embarassed any further...

You are to stupid to even know you have been owned. :lol: I would say crawl back into the birth canal & start over, but you mommy ran like hell when you came out. To bad the orphanage failed to educate you.

There you go little boy! Now you're acting like a true dumbocrat, trying to change the conversation after you have been thoroughly OWNED.... :rofl:

(I know you're dumber than most dumbocrats because I have to teach you their standard tactics. You're totally panic stricken and mumbling like a buffoon ever since I annihilated your liberal talking point :))

Here are the raw numbers straight the IRS.

NOT your fiction from blog.heritage.org that does not add up & says "ESTIMATED".

Here is the real chart that squares with reality from the IRS.

te07chart2.jpg

Ok, first of all stupid, the information was from the CBO! It was not from the Heritage Foundation. They simply passed the information along.

Second, you are sooo fuck'n stupid, you don't even understand how you're AMERICAN PROGRESS chart (not the IRS) has duped you.

Look at the final graph - the "top 400" households?!?! Not only did 400 households pay a staggering $345 million, but why were a specific 400 homes targeted for the chart?!?! There are 403 billionaires in the US, which means that final graph didn't even account for all of the billionaires! Why? Because it would make their little bar graph skyrocket beyond "16%", so they have to skew the numbers to dupe little idiot dumbocrats like you... :rofl:

By the way, you're stupid little dumbocrat pal over there is using a chart from 2007 (can you say "previous president"). Why is his chart ok, but mine from 2009 (significantly more recent data) a problem? :lol:

Once again we see the stupidity of the dumbocrats exposed....

Actually, what century do you think this is? We have very easy to reach charts, direct from the CBO, that clearly indicates the wealthy are paying far beyond their "fair share" and then you just arbitrarily yell "they are passing off their tax burden"?!?!

Seriously, all you are doing is proving yourself to be a mountain of misinformation right now. You're credibility is actually below zero right now.

I don't remember granting you the title of chief arbiter of what's fair and what isn't.

You're the one who said we should raise taxes on the poor.

Look at the two bars in the middle of the graph - the top 20% are paying nearly 70% of the taxes. That is an outrage.

It's time the parasite class start paying their fair share. We need to drastically reduce taxes on the wealthy, substantially reduce taxes on the middle class, and drastically increase taxes on the parasite class (as well as end entitlements for them that are allowing them to live off of the American tax payer).

How do you propose to get taxes out of people without earnings? or out of people who work, but only earn enough for basic necessities?

That question was answered 246 years ago by someone far smarter than either one of us:

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." - Benjamin Franklin (1766)

In short - if you want to get someone out of poverty, make them uncomfortable in their poverty.

As long as we continue to coddle and provide, they will continue to be the parasites eating away at this nation like cancer.

Whatever we give them, tax them 35% (on all food, welfare, healthcare, etc.). I'll bet you two things: 1.) They won't be for tax hikes any more, and, 2.) They'll go find a job when everything they are handed is deduced by more than 1/3.

Or we could just be like much of Africa, where the poor are given little or nothing,

and now, those countries have no poor people, because the pain of being poor made them all run out and get good jobs!!

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back