Tax Woes: MSNBC Personalities had Liens Filed Against Them for Unpaid Taxes

Liberals busted for not paying their taxes, and snowflakes be like

I pay more in Federal Taxes than he does....Trump is.....what's the word you guys like?........A Freeloader

:p

Trump is a bigger freeloader than those welfare queens you guys whimper about
Secretary of the TREASURY Timmy TAX CHEAT Geithner!

Barry appointed a TAX CHEAT / EVADER as the Sect of the Treasury....

:lmao:

Even Geithner pays more in taxes than Freeloader Trump

Trump has ten years worth of taxes still being audited

WHEN he was FORCED to finally pay his taxes...and that still does not take away from the fact that Trump paid what he legally owed / owes.

Perhaps you should support the Flat or Fair tax.

Liberals busted for not paying their taxes, and snowflakes be like

I pay more in Federal Taxes than he does....Trump is.....what's the word you guys like?........A Freeloader

:p

Trump is a bigger freeloader than those welfare queens you guys whimper about
Secretary of the TREASURY Timmy TAX CHEAT Geithner!

Barry appointed a TAX CHEAT / EVADER as the Sect of the Treasury....

:lmao:

Trump has ten years worth of taxes still being audited

Did he? He wasn't able to find a good enough tax attorney to save him more money? I guess simply ignoring the IRS only works so long as your Party controls it. Huh. Who knew....

As long as they are legally paying what they owe - and that is verified - I don't care about seeing anyone's tax returns. I would, however, like to eliminate as much of the IRS - the organization only 2 President (both Democrats) have used as a weapon against the American people - by instituting something like a FLAT, FAIR, or SALES tax.

Trumps companies pay more tax than all of the dimshits combined, including income tax to the tune of MILLIONS. Go read a balance sheet and then lie that he, or his companies pay no tax. Hell half of the welfare rats wouldn't get a check if he closed shop. Where the hell do you ignorant liberals get your ideas on economics and capital flow? You sure as hell know NOTHING at ALL about it.

Trumps companies pay more tax than all of the dimshits combined, including income tax to the tune of MILLIONS. Go read a balance sheet and then lie that he, or his companies pay no tax. Hell half of the welfare rats wouldn't get a check if he closed shop. Where the hell do you ignorant liberals get your ideas on economics and capital flow? You sure as hell know NOTHING at ALL about it.

What do corporations have to do with the Freeloader in Chief?

His companies are just another tool for him to hide money

Clinton Foundation saves millions of lives
Funny how that now that the Clintons no longer have any power, aren't in any position to grant anymore favors, and / or no longer have any 'access' to sell all Clinton Foundation donations have dried up. :p

As long as they are legally paying what they owe - and that is verified - I don't care about seeing anyone's tax returns. I would, however, like to eliminate as much of the IRS - the organization only 2 President (both Democrats) have used as a weapon against the American people - by instituting something like a FLAT, FAIR, or SALES tax.
Fuck that.

Replace it with nothing and make government small enough that you can drown it in a bath tub.

Forum List

Back