Tax Time: Just Dropped My Check to the US Treasury in the Mail

How did he pay for those again?

By plundering the surplus that built up during the Clinton years.

Oh, that's right, there was no surplus.

I guess he must have borrowed the money form China along with the cost for the Iraq fiasco.

Hmmmm....no spending cuts to offset the increase in the defecit? Where the hell were the "conservatives" back then?

Republicans aren't conservatives, they're just as fiscally liberal as democrats.

The only thing that separates the 2 is they pretend to be different in some minor, meaningless social issues.

They're like 2 daughters of a guy with one high interest credit card, they don't care how much they run up the balance, as long as they're doing it. Then run to daddy (the US taxpayer) and beg for him to pay for it. Then if he can't the girls ask their uncle (China) for help, and so on and so forth.

Well, we did get those nifty little $300 checks when he first took office.

I guess he must have borrowed the money form China along with the cost for the Iraq fiasco.

There was no surplus under Clinton you numbskull. Bush inherited $5.8 trillion in debt.

Last edited:

There was no surplus under Clinton you numbskull. Bush inherited $5.8 trillion in debt.

Yeah, so why not add to the debt by sending out $300 checks to everybody?

What a schmuck!

I underpaid on my quarterlies... I owed nearly $3k this year on top of what I already paid.

Good to know some slob out there living in section 8 housing buying food on my nickel, getting medical care on my nickel, etc. is filing and getting not only all they paid back, but an EIC payment as well.

Must be nice to be a 40 percenter.

+$3K in addition is about the norm for me every year as well.
And they want more?

So you're paying an additional 3000 a year in taxes every year?

lol. That's all Bush tax policy.

PS you're full of shit.

Surplus refers to the annual deficit/surplus of spending vs. revenues you retarded cracker.

Forum List

Back