Tax the Rich?

Can you show a case where tax decreases have worked in a high unemployment economy????

too stupid but 1000% liberal!!

A tax decrease works by definition because it expands the private sector which is the only source on real jobs!!

Let's not forget that we got from the stone age to here because the private sector invented new stuff!! Tax away venture capital as libturds love to do and you get fewer shots on goal and so fewer new ventures like Apple Amazon Intel and Google!!

A child can understand just not a liberal

Don't you mean 10,000%? I mean, that IS a larger number and would be more powerful than 1000%.

a typical liberal trying to change the subject because he lacks the IQ to discuss the subject.

too stupid but 1000% liberal!!

A tax decrease works by definition because it expands the private sector which is the only source on real jobs!!

Let's not forget that we got from the stone age to here because the private sector invented new stuff!! Tax away venture capital as libturds love to do and you get fewer shots on goal and so fewer new ventures like Apple Amazon Intel and Google!!

A child can understand just not a liberal

Don't you mean 10,000%? I mean, that IS a larger number and would be more powerful than 1000%.

a typical liberal trying to change the subject because he lacks the IQ to discuss the subject.

No sense of humor.

I'm not a liberal.

What's your I.Q.? Is it 1000% by any chance? Or did you not change the subject by making it about I.Q.?

Last edited:

No sense of humor.

I'm not a liberal.

What's your I.Q.? Is it 1000% by any chance? Or did you not change the subject by making it about I.Q.?

Forum List

Back